The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) The Hunger Games discussion

the movie.... peeta?

Comments (showing 1-15 of 15) (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Nancy Piper nope,,,,,,,he was exactly right!

message 2: by Haidi (last edited Dec 01, 2012 01:33AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Haidi Yes, I totally agree with you Jade, I didn't picture him like that at all. I actually thought Liam Hemsworth was more like how I had pictured Peeta.

message 3: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia Haidi wrote: "Yes, I totally agree with you Jade, I didn't picture him like that at all. I actually thought Liam Hemsworth was more like how I had pictured Peeta."

that cool.

message 4: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I had a hard time with him as the actor to, but by the end of the movie I thought he did a good job, and grew to like him.

Renee alex pettyfer is how i pictured peeta. here is a link to a pic where i think he looks like the peeta i have in my head

http://shechive.files.wordpress.com/2...

Tina J Nancy wrote: "nope,,,,,,,he was exactly right!"

Totally agree!

Josh was the ONLY actor they did get right!

Jennifer was wrong for Katniss.
Liam was wayyyyyyy wrong for Gale.
Willow was wrong as Prim.
Amandla was wrong as Rue.

Woody wasn't too bad as Haymitch though.

And btw, Alex Pettyfer would have been perfect as Finnick!!!!!

Ruth I agree, Alex would play a good Finnick.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I thought you guy's would like this, it's really good, and how I now think finnick should look :) the people who made this did a really good job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4mrl...

message 10: by Ruth (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ruth That's really good!

Kristin I guess I am the odd one out. I disliked the movie. I thought it was terrible and Peeta is not how I'd really picture him. LOL

Chahrazad I actually didn't like the movie that much. I thought the book was richer and more eventful, maybe the only part I liked was the extravagant life in the Capitol was pictured.

Josh didn't convince me at first then I grew to like him.

Heather Jade wrote: "i have to say the movie was really good. the game part especially. But peeta...maybe he was appropriate. but i really couldnt relate Peeta and the actor.... do you guys disagree?? i mean , the Pee..."

I totally agree! Peeta should have at least been taller than Katniss and a little bulkier. Not at all how I pictured him.

message 14: by Kira (new) - added it

Kira Peeta in the movie was not as attractive as I imagined him I wish he was better! Liam Hemsworth on the other hand was awesome.

Cecilia Carreon MY FUTURE HUSBAND jk... i love Book Peeta and at first i didnt see the fit :( but he played the actor so well i fell in love with him too!! :D

Sure the movie was off, and his hair took some accustoming to, but you cant blame him for the lines/scenes and he adapted to Peeta really well in my opinion.