Weird and I know it :P discussion

ROLE PLAY AWAY > Lord pistachio's and The Dark Ones awesome rp

Comments (showing 1-50 of 98) (98 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1224 comments So?....

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1224 comments So?....

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1224 comments What's it gonna be about....?

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1224 comments Well,we could do something in which totally weird and random stuff happens,..

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1224 comments meow?
translation:are you hiding from my awesomeness?i promise not to incinerate you...yet.

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1224 comments some ones in a bad mood.....but fine.you start.

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1224 comments Avril rolled her eyes and threw a boulder at the crow.it was making faces at her....((random...i love it:D))

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1224 comments Avril shrugged,"it was making rude faces"she spoke like she was explaining something to a small child.

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1224 comments Avril rolled her eyes,lithium had got up and he looked funny,standing there like an idiot...

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1224 comments "Um,to fight the aliens?"she asked randomly.(i seriously gotta go or I will be in so much trouble...)

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1224 comments "Oh,you should have said that..."she said.she bought them a gigantic ice cream each.

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1224 comments "Fight aliens"Avril suggested.

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1224 comments Avril was confused,"that was a squirrel"she pointed out.

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1224 comments "Um ok,and I suppose the dustbin is paranoid too"...

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1224 comments *dustbin attacks lithium and Avril shreiks*

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1224 comments "B but its rabid"she sprayed it with sanitizer before kicking it.

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1224 comments Avril yawned,"who even cares?"she asked and shrugged.

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1224 comments Avril looked at him weird;y,"we just met"she pointed out.

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1224 comments ((Dang it*scowls*))
Avril looked at him weirder."2 hours isn't long at all,it like one twelfth of a day and its only 120minutes.are you a stalker?"she asked bluntly.
((Ha!there!:p*makes aces back*))

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1224 comments Avril shrugged,"it was just a question and as far as I remember we only killed a squirrel and ate ice cream and fought with a dust bin".
((*evil smile*))

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1224 comments ((Seriously???))

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1224 comments Avril shrugged and plugged in her ear phones listening to nicklelbacks awesome songs.

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1224 comments she heard a hollow thunk behind her but didnt turn,he was probably battling a dust bin again...

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1224 comments avril finally turned,there was a squirrel on lithium a leg."come here alvin"she ordered and her pet squirrel jumped into her pocket.

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1224 comments She shrugged "it's no biggie"she pulled her skateboard out of her backpack.

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1224 comments ((I got a new skateboard for Christmas:p))
Avril grinned,"it's just a skateboard.almost everyone had one."

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1224 comments "you should bu y one"she grinned.
((i flunked chem))

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1224 comments Avril died because she was a suicidal depressed moron without a life.the end.

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1224 comments I take that back....
Avril fell off her skateboard and grinned.

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1224 comments she looked at him sarcastically,"what do you think?"she asked.

message 32: by Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) (last edited Dec 14, 2012 01:51AM) (new)

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1224 comments She looked at him even weirderedly(is that a word????)) "the answer was no"
((I like orange so freaking much.!!!!!))

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1224 comments "I figured"she said even more sarcastically,grinning.((I think he read the poem.....))

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1224 comments (( the one i wrote idiot,that you put in his bag,,....))

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1224 comments ((I know.and I am super dumb....the poem was so personal and he read it!!!!!))

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1224 comments ((It was!!!!!!!!! Which is why I'm so dum!!!!!!!))

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1224 comments ((Apologise!!!!!!!!...and I really gotta go....))

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1224 comments ((Apologise!!!!!!!please....for me?))

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1224 comments ((That is NOT blackmail.dont talk to him then.see If I care* folds arms and stomps away*))

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1224 comments ((My mood remains the same and I do care...not that I will tell you that.especially when you accuse me of blackmailing:<))

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1224 comments ((Nope. I forget everything.and obviously I care,there's a reason we've been friends for years stupid....))

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1224 comments ((*rollsneyes* I am so freaking nervous but I can't tell anyone why.))

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1224 comments ( I can't tell)

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1224 comments (i.will.not.tell)

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1224 comments ((oooh. O.o forgot i had sent that...))

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1224 comments (what if i didnt tell you everything*smirks*)

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1224 comments (all is fair on the net)

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1224 comments ((yes!it is!))

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1224 comments (YES!)

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) | 1224 comments (Y-E-S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

« previous 1