Wolves of Yellowstone RP discussion

General > Introduce yourself

Comments (showing 1-50 of 75) (75 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Rean, The Creator (new)

Rean (ReanCree) | 415 comments Mod
Welcome new members! Introduce yourself here. Invite your friends to join!

message 2: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Anyone online~? (new)

♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™ (BlueConverse) | 34 comments Mod
HI everyone. :) I'm Blue (or you can call me by my actual name, Karis), and I love wolves. There's this really cool wolf game, actually, called WolfQuest. Any of you heard of it?

And I'll invite all my friends, too.

message 3: by Rean, The Creator (new)

HEY! Yes I love that game, I can't wait for them to add more content. Great I hope we can get enough members and characters to start soon :)

message 4: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Anyone online~? (new)

It's awesome! I hope so too! I invited all my friends that I could, so 300 are invited. :) By the way, do you accept friend requests from people you don't know in real life?

And I love that you don't allow any of the supernatural stuff. It's overrated and just REAL wolves are better. :D

message 5: by Rean, The Creator (new)

Well no but lately it seems I have been. So if you want you can friend request me. Awesome 300 friends! Well I hope some join then.

Yeah I know when I joined goodreads I looked to join a wolf rp group but all of them had some supernatural thing or they didn't have a clue about real wolves. So I made my own group ;)

message 6: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Anyone online~? (new)

Me too!

Same here. I found a few, but all of them ended up dying, sadly. Exactly! I've been on this site for a year and a half now, and 80% of the groups are obsessed with supernatural.

Sorry, gotta go for now! I'll be on and off today. :)

message 7: by Rean, The Creator (new)

Okay same here.

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ hi, my name is lucy

message 9: by Rean, The Creator (new)

Hello Lucy and welcome. Go ahead and make some characters and I would suggest you you read the Suggestions and Idea's topic to see where we are. I really hope we can get started soon.

message 10: by Rean, The Creator (new)

Hmm we have a good amount of members but only a hand full of so have participating. Please introduce yourself here and make a character.

message 11: by payton (new)

payton (awkwardchelle) | 70 comments Hi! I'm Jezebel, but please call me Jezz/Jezzie :3

message 12: by Rean, The Creator (new)

Hey Jezz, and welcome! Please go ahead and pack some wolf characters. Were trying to fill the Alpha male spot for Frost Bite Pack. So if you want...

message 13: by payton (last edited Dec 01, 2012 05:02PM) (new)

payton (awkwardchelle) | 70 comments Hmm....Maybe...I'm not the best at male parts when it comes to wolf role play though. :b

message 14: by Rean, The Creator (last edited Dec 01, 2012 05:06PM) (new)

That's too bad we really need male characters too. Practice makes perfect lol. Oh well go ahead a make a character. I'm excited and I want to get started soon, but we need a few more characters first.

message 15: by payton (new)

payton (awkwardchelle) | 70 comments I'm not sure about Alpha male but maybe a pup? And can I also make a female? c:

message 16: by Rean, The Creator (last edited Dec 01, 2012 05:24PM) (new)

Yes you can have both. You can make any age, but pups wont get to join the rp until a litter is born. You could make a young adult (they are still puppy-ish) who could be from last years litter. Young adult are mostly full grown but still act like a pup a times however they can hunt.

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ ❥Jᴇᴢᴢɪᴇ❤ Oh you Gunter, you_ wrote: "I'm not sure about Alpha male but maybe a pup? And can I also make a female? c:"

*quak*

message 18: by Rean, The Creator (new)

...huh?

message 19: by Hannah :3 (new)

Hannah :3 (hammycope) hi im Hannah. this group looks cool. i just made my character :)

message 20: by Rean, The Creator (new)

Hello! Love your character but can you make him alpha for Frost Bite pack. I'm just trying to get this all started so right now I'm not accepting loners.

message 21: by payton (new)

payton (awkwardchelle) | 70 comments Lucy~Brainchild~ wrote: "❥Jᴇᴢᴢɪᴇ❤ Oh you Gunter, you_ wrote: "I'm not sure about Alpha male but maybe a pup? And can I also make a female? c:"

*quak*"

*Quack Quack*

message 22: by Virgo (new)

Virgo ¥Lyric of Virgilio°¥ (PromessaLucilleRadliffi) Holla.Com esta? Or Ni hao ma?
Greetngs lolz.

Anyway,my name is Virgo,this place is really cool.But most importantly not not much ppl.I

message 23: by Rean, The Creator (new)

Hello and welcome. We've already started the Frost Bite pack rp so if you make a wolf please put them in Thunder Pack. I was hoping to get at least one more adult and pups for that pack before we start. I would read up on the updates and basic wolf info before you start role playing. Characters have to be approved before you can start though.

message 24: by Rean, The Creator (new)

No sorry were not accepting any loners until after the packs get started. However your wolf can leave the pack after a while and become a loner. We have someone else who's going to do that too at some point so maybe you two could start a new pack at some point.

message 25: by Rean, The Creator (new)

Thanks and she's awesome by the way. She'll make a great alpha someday.

message 26: by Madeline (new)

Madeline | 4 comments Hi I'm Maddy and I was browsing rp groups and I found this one

message 27: by Rean, The Creator (new)

Hello and welcome! Please check out the Updates and The basic wolf info that everyone should know topics. Were not accepting loners right now and we need more wolves for the Thunder pack. Both adults and pups.

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ ❥Jᴇᴢᴢɪᴇ❤ Mustache Master!_ wrote: "Lucy~Brainchild~ wrote: "❥Jᴇᴢᴢɪᴇ❤ Oh you Gunter, you_ wrote: "I'm not sure about Alpha male but maybe a pup? And can I also make a female? c:"

*quak*"

*Quack Quack*"

*breaks bottle QUACK!*

[ wandering queen ] (Resident_Badass) Hi, was invited here, thought id join,

Question: uh its just wolves? not werewolves?

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ yes, it is all normal wolves,

[ wandering queen ] (Resident_Badass) ohh, well thats so restrictive

message 32: by Rean, The Creator (last edited Dec 02, 2012 05:32PM) (new)

Sorry but this is a realistic wolf rp only bases in YellowStone National Park

message 33: by [ wandering queen ] (last edited Dec 02, 2012 05:34PM) (new)

[ wandering queen ] (Resident_Badass) ok well bye then

message 34: by Rean, The Creator (new)

Alright, good bye.

message 35: by payton (new)

payton (awkwardchelle) | 70 comments Lucy~Brainchild~ wrote: "❥Jᴇᴢᴢɪᴇ❤ Mustache Master!_ wrote: "Lucy~Brainchild~ wrote: "❥Jᴇᴢᴢɪᴇ❤ Oh you Gunter, you_ wrote: "I'm not sure about Alpha male but maybe a pup? And can I also make a female? c:"

*quak*"

*Quack Q..."

OH MY. *QUACK* lol

message 36: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silverbane (Nightlightknight) Hi there, thanks for the invitation, as my usernsme suggests I pretty much adore both wolves and werewolves, and am looking forward very much to being involved in this rp. If you have any questions do please ask,answers will be forthcoming:p

message 37: by Rean, The Creator (new)

Just want to let you know that this is a realistic wolf role play so there aren't any werewolves okay.

message 38: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silverbane (Nightlightknight) Yup, I knew that when I joined, Read books one and two of Dorothy Hearst's wolf chronicles, loved them:)

message 39: by Rean, The Creator (new)

OMG O.O I've bought and read the first book when it first came out, and I've been watching for the second. When did it come out, and what's it called. I must get it right away! Great book :D

message 40: by Woolfie (last edited Dec 02, 2012 06:41PM) (new)

Woolfie Silverbane (Nightlightknight) Dunno when it came out exactly, but we're waiting on the third book scheduled to be released in August next year, which is waaay to far away:(

message 41: by Rean, The Creator (new)

What's the name of the second book?

message 43: by Rean, The Creator (new)

THANK YOU! I'll be buying that right away XD

message 44: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silverbane (Nightlightknight) Always happy to help out a fellow wolf:)

message 45: by Rean, The Creator (new)

Yeah, thank you :D

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, I'm Alexis! Or Lex...:) Thanks for the invite Johnny! XD

message 47: by Rean, The Creator (new)

Hello and welcome :D

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

XD me loves wolves ;)

message 49: by Rean, The Creator (new)

Good well check out the updates to see what we've been doing.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

oks!

« previous 1