Black Diamond School discussion

Female dorm > Susan's room

Comments (showing 1-50 of 286) (286 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Yazid (Ciel), On a Hiatus~ (last edited Dec 15, 2012 08:30PM) (new)

Yazid (Ciel) (plue) | 916 comments Mod
It is Susan's room. No need for further explanation.

message 2: by Cheshire Cat, I'm great! What more can I say?! (new)

Cheshire Cat (roseherondale) | 1673 comments Mod
Why didn't you post a picture for Susan's room?

message 3: by Yazid (Ciel), On a Hiatus~ (last edited Dec 15, 2012 08:30PM) (new)

((Done))

message 4: by Cheshire Cat, I'm great! What more can I say?! (new)

((That's good :D))

message 5: by Yazid (Ciel), On a Hiatus~ (new)

((Thanks. :))

message 6: by Cheshire Cat, I'm great! What more can I say?! (new)

((It is of my favourite colour: blue! You're good, Yazid))

message 7: by Cheshire Cat, I'm great! What more can I say?! (new)

Susan and Richie enter Susan's room. They had to hide but they finally reached here without anyone watching them.

message 8: by Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo), Has been declared clinical (new)

Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo) | 1174 comments Mod
Richie flopped on Susan's bed and stretched. "Your room is lovely" he said batting his lashes.

message 9: by Cheshire Cat, I'm great! What more can I say?! (new)

"Thanks. Now get up from my bed." She said.

message 10: by Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo), Has been declared clinical (new)

Richie wiggled around on Susan's bed, making hisself comfortable. "Come on, your bed is comfy. I would let you lay on my bed." He whined.

message 11: by Cheshire Cat, I'm great! What more can I say?! (new)

"No. Get up now." She snapped. "I have a plan." She said, grinning mischievously.

message 12: by Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo), Has been declared clinical (new)

Richie lazily got up from the bed. "What is it?"

message 13: by Cheshire Cat, I'm great! What more can I say?! (new)

"We use our powers together and see what happens. What are your powers?" She asked him.

message 14: by Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo), Has been declared clinical (new)

"You know what they are. I am a healer and a whifter. I don't think I can use my powers with yours. We can't do anything fun with that." Richie said.

message 15: by Cheshire Cat, I'm great! What more can I say?! (new)

"Aww." Susan said, sitting down on her bed. "We can't do anything now. I'll have to use them alone. I'm always...." She trailed off when something hit her. She is always alone. St home with her family, her siblings always left her alone. She was like an outcast there. Even her parents thought of her as a liability. She has always been alone in anything she had ever done in her life. This thought brought tears in her eyes. She never cried but today she couldn't stop the tears to come. She tried to hide it from Richie.

message 16: by Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo), Has been declared clinical (new)

Richie noticed the tears. "What is wrong? I'm sorry i don't have powers that we can use together. Are you okay?" He asked.

message 17: by Cheshire Cat, I'm great! What more can I say?! (new)

"No. It's not about the powers." She said, trying to stop the tears from coming but unsuccessful. It seems that all those times she hadn't cried, all those tears are coming now to compensate those times.

message 18: by Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo), Has been declared clinical (new)

Richie rapped his arms around Susan. "What's wrong, baby. You can tell me." He whispered sweetly.

message 19: by Cheshire Cat, I'm great! What more can I say?! (last edited Dec 26, 2012 08:32AM) (new)

"It's just that I've always, ALWAYS, been alone," She said, sobbing. "The only one who ever truly loved me and still loves me is Gabriel. Everyone else hates me. My family hates me. I've never had any friends in my whole life. I.... I just can't take it anymore. What have I ever done so wrong to receive such punishment?" She asked, softly.

message 20: by Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo), Has been declared clinical (new)

"You haven't did anything wrong. Your not alone I'm right here." Richie said.

message 21: by Cheshire Cat, I'm great! What more can I say?! (new)

"No. Even you don't like me." Susan said, shaking her head, sniffling.

message 22: by Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo), Has been declared clinical (new)

"I do. I do like you, a lot. I just don't show my emotions easily. I'm sorry. Don't be upset." Richie said softly.

message 23: by Cheshire Cat, I'm great! What more can I say?! (new)

"No, you don't." Susan said. "When I dared you to kiss me? I expected you to back out but you did and after you did, you sat as away from me as you could like I was some kind of plague or something. You think I'm annoying."

message 24: by Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo), Has been declared clinical (new)

"No. I don't. I mean sometimes. But if I didn't like you, I wouldn't have kissed you at all. I do like you. I....." He trailed off, not really knowing what to say to Susan.

message 25: by Cheshire Cat, I'm great! What more can I say?! (last edited Dec 26, 2012 09:03AM) (new)

"No. You kissed me because I dared you to or you wouldn't have kissed me. You even protested at first." Susan said, still her tears out of control. She just can't believe that someone besides Gabriel would ever like her.

message 26: by Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo), Has been declared clinical (new)

"I will kiss you now if that will prove to you that I like you." Richie said. He couldn't stand having Susan cry.

message 27: by Cheshire Cat, I'm great! What more can I say?! (new)

"Then prove." She challenged Richie.

message 28: by Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo), Has been declared clinical (new)

Richie felt awkward. "Um....."

message 29: by Cheshire Cat, I'm great! What more can I say?! (new)

"I knew it. You really don't like me." Susan said, her tears had stopped before but now she was really angry and upset. Richie lied to her. She knew that she would always be hated by others.

message 30: by Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo), Has been declared clinical (new)

"I do!! But.... I don't know." Richie shrugged, he was angry with himself for not kissing Susan, but he was confused with his feelings.

message 31: by Cheshire Cat, I'm great! What more can I say?! (new)

"You know? Just forget it. I'm better off alone. I don't need anyone else. I was alive before and I will live further. God! I don't even know who I am living for. My family? Huh! They don't even give a crap about me. Gabriel? Yes, he's the only one who ever truly loved me but he has friends, he doesn't need me. I have no friends. I think I should kill myself. No one will miss me. I would just reduce the burden on this world, on my parents." She said, tears burning her eyes but she refused to cry. Not now.

message 32: by Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo), Has been declared clinical (new)

Richie didn't say anything. He just looked at Susan, waiting for her to say more.

message 33: by Cheshire Cat, I'm great! What more can I say?! (new)

"What are you looking at?" She snapped at Richie. "What do you want?"

message 34: by Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo), Has been declared clinical (new)

"I don't know what I want, Susan. You need to chill out. Seriously" Richie said.

message 35: by Cheshire Cat, I'm great! What more can I say?! (new)

"No, I don't." Susan snapped. Then she took a deep breath and said, "Look Richie. I'm going to use my powers to take some energy out of me or I'm going to behave like this. If you want, then you can go." She sighed. She knew he would go. Why would he stay? It's not like he likes her or anything.

message 36: by Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo), Has been declared clinical (new)

"Susan, please stop. I'm sorry. I'm sorry i can't be that guy you want me to be. I'm sorry i can't give you the love that you need. I like you. I really do. But I can't wear my heart on sleeve, for you to see. Because if I do then, what if I get hurt? What if I fall down? I won't be able to get back up. It kills me to see you sad. But...I'm to weak, Susan. I can't. I just can't. I don't want to go. I want to stay, but I don't know what to do. And I understand why you are mad at me. I'm mad at me too." Richie said.

message 37: by Cheshire Cat, I'm great! What more can I say?! (last edited Dec 26, 2012 10:11AM) (new)

"What do you mean to say? That you don't love me? That you just like me? It's okay, Richie. I'm not forcing you to do anything. It's just that my loneliness of all these years took over me and... You know what? Forget about it. You don't like me and I can live with that. I've lived all these years. Rejection from the one guy I like doesn't matter much. You are saying that if you show me that you like me but you might get hurt. But don't worry. If I get one chance, though, I would show you that I won't let you down. I'm not like others. I've bore and learnt a lot all these years." Susan said, sighing. She was sad but she could live with that. She had all these years.

message 38: by Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo), Has been declared clinical (new)

Richie didn't look at Susan. He didn't know what to say. He didn't know how to make the situation better. He wanted to punch himself in the face.

message 39: by Cheshire Cat, I'm great! What more can I say?! (new)

"Just sit down and don't move." Susan said, sighing and concentrated. She made slight changes in the air around them and slowly she kept on increasing the magnitude till it was too much to bear and she blacked out. All the lighter things in the room were levitating and as she fainted all of them fell down. She was also levitating before and then she fell down with full force.

message 40: by Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo), Has been declared clinical (new)

Richie was astonished at what had happened. He went over to Susan and examined her head, putting his hands on it to heal it a little.

message 41: by Cheshire Cat, I'm great! What more can I say?! (new)

Susan wiggled a little but didn't wake up. Instead she murmured, "No! Mom! Dad! Stacy! Marnie! Please don't leave me!" in her state of unconsciousness.

message 42: by Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo), Has been declared clinical (new)

Richie thought for a sec and tried to heal her a bit more, putting a good amount of energy and concentration into it.

message 43: by Cheshire Cat, I'm great! What more can I say?! (new)

Susan wiggled a little more and opened her eyes but still not fully conscious.

message 44: by Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo), Has been declared clinical (new)

"Susan?" Richie called to her and slapped her cheek very softly with the back of his hand. He pressed her temples and healed her full on.

message 45: by Cheshire Cat, I'm great! What more can I say?! (new)

Susan woke up with a gasp. "What happened?" She asked when she registered where she was and that Richie had just healed her.

message 46: by Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo), Has been declared clinical (new)

"Well you did something and levitated some stuff, including yourself and them you fell really hard to the ground after you blacked out.." Richie said scratching his head, still worried.

message 47: by Cheshire Cat, I'm great! What more can I say?! (new)

"Oh yes! I remember now. It was real fun, by the way, to levitate all that stuff including myself." Susan said, grinning widely.

message 48: by Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo), Has been declared clinical (new)

"Your insane Susan. You know that? You scared me half to death.....and you say it was fun." Richie said sitting down on the bed.

message 49: by Cheshire Cat, I'm great! What more can I say?! (new)

"I scared you?" Susan asked. "Wow! That was double fun." She said, still grinning.

message 50: by Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo), Has been declared clinical (new)

Richie was irritated with Susan. "It wasn't fun healing you. I'm really worn now"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6