Black Diamond School discussion

Male dorm > Darren's room

Comments (showing 1-50 of 178) (178 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Yazid (Ciel), On a Hiatus~ (last edited Dec 05, 2012 01:04AM) (new)

Yazid (Ciel) (plue) | 916 comments Mod
It is Darren's room. No need for further explanation.

message 2: by Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo), Has been declared clinical (new)

Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo) | 1174 comments Mod
Tony arrives at Darren's room, flings open the door and plops Darren on the bed.

message 3: by Yazid (Ciel), On a Hiatus~ (last edited Nov 30, 2012 11:54PM) (new)

Again, Darren pulled Tony toward him, hugged him tightly and whispered, "Don't leave me, brother Evan..."

message 4: by Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo), Has been declared clinical (new)

This time Tony didn't let Darren keep him in his grasp. After he got out of Darren's death grip, Tony leaves the room and heads back to his own room to get some real shut eye.

message 5: by Yazid (Ciel), On a Hiatus~ (new)

Darren awake when he was killed by the grim reaper in his dream. He was sweating and trembled. "Evan..." he said slowly. "If only you're here." He went outside his room and went to Tony's door but mistakenly he went to Nicholas room instead.

message 6: by Yazid (Ciel), On a Hiatus~ (new)

Darren slept a while when he entered here and woke up and got ready for a new, boring day. He went to the living room.

message 7: by Yazid (Ciel), On a Hiatus~ (new)

Darren was back and he lied on the bed.

message 8: by Yazid (Ciel), On a Hiatus~ (new)

After taking a good 15-minutes nap, he went to the dining hall.

message 9: by Yazid (Ciel), On a Hiatus~ (new)

Mr. Dimitri led him here and then he pushed Darren against the wall forcefully. "What the hell were you thinking when you pulled off that prank?" he said roughly.

Darren was scared and unable to do anything when his chest was against the wall. He had difficulty to breath. "I-it's nothing, Mr. Dimitri!" he said after using all his might.

Mr. Dimitri grabbed Darren's hand before slamming him to the bed. "You'll be punished," he said cruelly.

message 10: by Yazid (Ciel), On a Hiatus~ (new)

A stick appeared on his hand. He grabbed Darren's hand and trapped him so that he was unable to escape. He pulled of Darren's shirt and whipped the stick on his chest many times with rage. "You'll regret doing that after this," he said loudly.

Darren could not bear the sting of being whipped and let out a scream. "Please, stop!" he said and cried. "Please... Please, Mr. Dimitri." He screamed in agony when Mr. Dimitri let another whipping on his chest.

message 11: by Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo), Has been declared clinical (new)

Richie was extremely bored so he went to bother Darren. He heard noises as he approached the room. Richie knocked on the door. "Hey, Darren! Open up it's me Richard.I know you're in there! He kept knocking impatiently.

message 12: by Yazid (Ciel), On a Hiatus~ (new)

Mr. Dimitri heard that and vanished from existence. Darren lied there, crying and trembling with pink scars on his chest.

message 13: by Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo), Has been declared clinical (last edited Dec 08, 2012 04:33AM) (new)

Richie turned the knob. "I'm coming in." He entered the room without waiting for Darren's response.

message 14: by Yazid (Ciel), On a Hiatus~ (new)

Darren quickly wrapped himself with the blanket there and covered his face with the pillow.

message 15: by Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo), Has been declared clinical (new)

"What are you doing?" Richie said frowning at Darren.

message 16: by Yazid (Ciel), On a Hiatus~ (new)

"Nothing," Darren said softly. His voice was trembling. He had no idea how to get rid of Rick so that he would not find out about it.

message 17: by Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo), Has been declared clinical (new)

Richie nodded his head. "Mmmhhhmmm, right." He walked up to Darren and studied him. "Now I know something is wrong with you and if you don't tell me, I'll turn into mouse and tickle you." Richie said still frowning.

message 18: by Yazid (Ciel), On a Hiatus~ (new)

Darren smiled a little. "You don't have to do that," he said in a small voice. "I'm scared." He cried silently.

message 19: by Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo), Has been declared clinical (last edited Dec 08, 2012 05:06AM) (new)

"You're scared, of what?" "What were those noises that were coming from in here? Darren, you need to tell me because we are friends and friends tell each other things that are bothering them. I want to help you. So spill it. NOW. Richie said in a stern tone.

message 20: by Yazid (Ciel), On a Hiatus~ (new)

Darren stopped crying. "Mr. Dimitri. He came here and - and beat me," he said with tremble. He showed a part of his chest to Rick without looking at him.

message 21: by Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo), Has been declared clinical (last edited Dec 08, 2012 05:12AM) (new)

"Mr.Dimitri beat you! That's insane, why would he do such a thing?!" Richie examined the marks on Darren's chest and started healing them a-little, waiting for his response.

message 22: by Yazid (Ciel), On a Hiatus~ (new)

Darren moaned with pleasure. "Your healing ability improve. I feel better now. Thank you Rick," he said a smiled weakly.

message 23: by Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo), Has been declared clinical (new)

Richie took his hands away and sat down on the floor. "This is serious. I mean teachers aren't allowed to beat students. At least not in any of the schools I went to. What did you do to make Mr.Dimitri so mad?"

message 24: by Yazid (Ciel), On a Hiatus~ (new)

"I've jut put a prank on him when he was in the gymnasium," Darren said and slowly regained his stability. "What are you here?"

message 25: by Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo), Has been declared clinical (last edited Dec 08, 2012 05:41AM) (new)

Richie shrugged "I had a headache, but then I got bored. So I figured I'd come bother you for a while, you know.And if you pulled a prank on Dimitri then of course he's going to do something rash." He said and stretched his arms.

message 26: by Yazid (Ciel), On a Hiatus~ (new)

"I'm cold. I guess I should take a nap," Darren said and closed his eyes. "You don't have to worry about me anymore."

message 27: by Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo), Has been declared clinical (new)

Richie half-smiled. He stood up to leave the room. "Alrighty then, I'll see you later." He said and left.

message 28: by Yazid (Ciel), On a Hiatus~ (new)

"Thanks Rick," Darren said, smiling before falling in a slumber.

message 29: by Yazid (Ciel), On a Hiatus~ (new)

Darren was awake and quickly grabbed his towel and went to the toilet.

message 30: by Yazid (Ciel), On a Hiatus~ (new)

Darren opened the door, put Rat on his bed and took a tissue on his table and wiped the blood on his face.

message 31: by Cheshire Cat, I'm great! What more can I say?! (new)

Cheshire Cat (roseherondale) | 1673 comments Mod
Before heading to bio lab, Nick went over to Darren's room and knocked on the door. "Darren, you in there?" He asked.

message 32: by Yazid (Ciel), On a Hiatus~ (new)

Darren sighed when hearing Nick's voice. He went to the door and opened it. He closed the door behind him. "Yes, what is it?"

message 33: by Cheshire Cat, I'm great! What more can I say?! (last edited Dec 18, 2012 04:09AM) (new)

"Look. I really regret fighting with him like that. But, I don't know what got on me. I just had to fight. I would heal him if you want me to." Nick said.

message 34: by Yazid (Ciel), On a Hiatus~ (new)

Darren thought for seconds before nodding. He opened the door and said to Nick. "Come in. Don'd do anything that I don't like or I'll puch you on the face," He smiled sweetly to Nick.

message 35: by Cheshire Cat, I'm great! What more can I say?! (new)

Nick laughed, quietly. "Don't worry. This time I've brought my common sense with me." He said. He, then went to Rat and placed his hands on the sides of his face and concentrated.

message 36: by Yazid (Ciel), On a Hiatus~ (new)

"You're a mad person, you know that?" Darren said to Nick. He still got feelings for him. He looked at Rat, hoping whatever that got into him just stop permanenty.

message 37: by (Izzy) (new)

(Izzy) (goodreadscomIzzy) | 206 comments Rat opened his eyes and groaned, then saw Nick, "G-get away from me!" he yelled angrily. "I will kill you this time!" he got up but fell over, his body filled with pain.

message 38: by Cheshire Cat, I'm great! What more can I say?! (last edited Dec 18, 2012 04:24AM) (new)

"What do you mean?" Nick asked Darren. "And shut up, Rat. I'm trying to heal you here." He said to Rat, still concentrated on healing him.

message 39: by Yazid (Ciel), On a Hiatus~ (new)

"Rat, stop it, your rat," he said to Rat, lifting him again and putting him to the bed. "Trust me," he said. Knowing that Rat was awake, he said to Nick. "Nothing."

message 40: by Cheshire Cat, I'm great! What more can I say?! (new)

Nick didn't believe Darren but didn't say anything. He just tried harder to heal Rat quickly and get out of there.

message 41: by Yazid (Ciel), On a Hiatus~ (new)

((Izzy's not online, I'll just make Rat's fainted again. :P))

Darren remembered something. "What's that about you're being unsure whether to talk about it or not? Tell me," he said, straight to the point.

message 42: by (Izzy) (new)

(Izzy) (goodreadscomIzzy) | 206 comments ((sorry I was on the phone))

Rat struggled and growled at Nick, not wanting him to touch him, "get away from me!" he screamed, "He made me bleed, so I'm going to make him bleed even more!" he yelled, managing to tackle Nick and punch him in the face again and again.

message 43: by Cheshire Cat, I'm great! What more can I say?! (last edited Dec 18, 2012 04:43AM) (new)

"I don't think I should tell. Just forget about it." Nick said to Darren.

message 44: by Yazid (Ciel), On a Hiatus~ (new)

((I need to change something))

Darren saw Nick moving away from Rat. His voice was unclear. He had a bruise on his lips. Darren stared at Rat. "Rat, don't," he whispered to him. "He's not trying to kill you... Just forget about what has happened. He apologized already.

message 45: by Yazid (Ciel), On a Hiatus~ (new)

((I delete your post. Please start here.))

message 46: by Cheshire Cat, I'm great! What more can I say?! (new)

((Okay))

"Now what do you think, Darren? What should I have done if you weren't here? I would obviously have fought. I wouldn't have let myself get beaten to death by him," Nick said to Darren. "I shouldn't even have considered healing him in the first place."

message 47: by Yazid (Ciel), On a Hiatus~ (new)

Darren looked on the ceiling before screaming loudly, his eyes closed. "Why? Why do you guys need to fight? It's only resulted death, misunderstanding, pain and torture!"

He remembered the moment where his brother, Evan was beaten to death. It was his fault. He was too weak at that time. His brother was dead because of him. He was the murderer. If only he did not fight with that bunch of bastards...

He remembered the blood, flowing like a river.

He shuddered, his breath was rapid. He closed his eyes, putting his hands to his ears. "N-no..." he said with tremble.

He saw the last smile of Evan. He saw the blood dripping from his mouth. "NOO!!!!" he yelled, ran to the corner of the room and sat there, his face on his knees. He was shuddering and sweating.

message 48: by Cheshire Cat, I'm great! What more can I say?! (new)

Nick went over to Darren. "Are you alright, Darren? What happened? What is it?" He asked him, crouching down beside him.

message 49: by Yazid (Ciel), On a Hiatus~ (new)

Darren ignored Nick's words. He laughed shakily. "I'm a killer... No, I'm not.." He repeated the same words again and again.

message 50: by Cheshire Cat, I'm great! What more can I say?! (new)

Nick grabbed Darren by the shoulders and shook him. "Darren, you're not a killer. Now stop it. What is happening?" He said.

« previous 1 3 4