The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1) The Iron King discussion

Dream Cast of Ash and Puck

Comments (showing 1-15 of 15) (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sarah I was just looking at some pictures on the internet but when I saw a picture of Logan Lerman (Percy Jackson in the Lightning Thief the movie) I thought he would be the perfect person to play Ash if they were to make a movie and Eddie Redmayne or Shiloh Fernandez as Puck
Do you agree?

Taryn Cameron Logan Lerman or Ian Somerhalder as Ash
and i always envisioned Rupert Grint as Puck

SammyG Logan Lerman would be a perfect Ash!!! These books would make amazing movies!

Isabella (All Da Ladies Luv Leo) Thomas NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NO MOVIE! NO LOGAN LERMAN! NO LOGAN LERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE WOULD MAKE A TERRIBLE ASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLUS HE WASN'T A VERY GOOD PERCY. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND ASH IS SUPPOSED TO BE HOT, LOGAN LERMAN IS NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND HE DOESNT EVEN LOOK 17!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Claire I just started this series, and I pictured Luke Kleintank for Ash, Eddy Redmayne as Puck, and AnnaSophia Robb as Meghan. (I would throw in image links, but for some reason they're not working for me?)

Isabella (All Da Ladies Luv Leo) Thomas I agree with Luke Kleinkank, but with a LOT of make-up and hairstyle, etc. Disagree with Eddy Redmayne and sorta agree with AnnaSophia Robb.

Janie Isabella (Professional RPer) wrote: "I agree with Luke Kleinkank, but with a LOT of make-up and hairstyle, etc. Disagree with Eddy Redmayne and sorta agree with AnnaSophia Robb."

I do also agree with Luke Kleinkank. Eddy Redamayne i can kinda see, but i still see Puck as the model who was on the cover of Iron Legends, I think it was?, or whatever the novellas combined book was. Definitely not AnnaSophia Robb. Nope not a chance

Snowblue~ Rachel is AWESOME!!! :p Claire wrote: "I just started this series, and I pictured Luke Kleintank for Ash, Eddy Redmayne as Puck, and AnnaSophia Robb as Meghan. (I would throw in image links, but for some reason they're not working for me?)"

I don't like either... sorry...

Claire Isabella (Professional RPer) wrote: "I agree with Luke Kleinkank, but with a LOT of make-up and hairstyle, etc. Disagree with Eddy Redmayne and sorta agree with AnnaSophia Robb."
With make up for sure, can totally picture him with silver eyes =P

Brittney I actually made a dream cast picspam on tumblr and Logan was my Ash and Eddie was my Puck. I also chose Britt Robertson (Life Unexpected, Avalon High) as Meghan. Ian Somerhalder was my Rowan. :)

Claire Brittney wrote: "I actually made a dream cast picspam on tumblr and Logan was my Ash and Eddie was my Puck. I also chose Britt Robertson (Life Unexpected, Avalon High) as Meghan. Ian Somerhalder was my Rowan. :)"
OOO Somerhalder as Rowan, I can see that ;P

Snowblue~ Rachel is AWESOME!!! :p I don't think I can find people that look like the people I imagine.

Too impossible I guess... :)

message 13: by Jamie (new) - added it

Jamie I think Freddie Fox with black hair would make a good "ASH". He has strong but delicate features that remind me of the fey. But a cold look that could be amazing!

message 14: by Jess (last edited Jan 20, 2013 01:18PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jess I think adam gregory would be an amazing ash:

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=adam+g...

with silver eyes of course. and idk who a good puck would be. He's just too amazing to look like anybody in real life. :)

message 15: by Nima (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nima GUYS IAN SOMERHALDER WOULD BE AN AMAZING ASH

https://www.couchpotato.com/wp-conten...