Erudite Readers discussion

Will Grayson, Will Grayson (Will Grayson, Will Grayson, #1)
This topic is about Will Grayson, Will Grayson
Reading Friends > Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jon, The Paperback Prince (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jon (scottreadsit) | 5707 comments Mod
David Estes and I will be reading Will Grayson together. Anyone is welcome to join!

message 2: by David (new)

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 373 comments Can't wait to start tonight! I'm hooked on John Green after TFIOS :)

message 3: by Jon, The Paperback Prince (new) - rated it 3 stars

I finished Chap 5 and I'm debating which Will Grayson I like better. I'm thinking John Green's (the straight one). David Levithan's Will is just so depressing.

message 4: by David (new)

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 373 comments Lol ooh I can't wait to start!! Sorry I fell behind already, will try to read today :)

message 5: by Jon, The Paperback Prince (new) - rated it 3 stars

It's okay! How's Bitterblue?

message 6: by Jon, The Paperback Prince (new) - rated it 3 stars

I read up to 11 and I hate Maura without a doubt.

message 7: by David (new)

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 373 comments Bitterblue's ok, kind of slow but decent still. Writing's really good as always for Kristin Cashore.

And you're gonna hate me, but I ended up returning Will Grayson Eek! So sorry, I've abandoned you in the buddy read, but it really wasn't for me. I tend to avoid books with much swearing, more of a PG-13 or less kind of book reader. After the first chapter I decided I'd pass on this one. So sorry about that especially since you set up the thread and everything! Hopefully we can read another book together soon and I hope you enjoy this book more than me.