Young Adult Contemporary Romance discussion

❤ ARCHIVES > Reviews

Comments (showing 1-22 of 22) (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andii (new)

Andii (ViolinistMichiruKaioh) | 77 comments Just wondering... has anyone read this review? http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...
I read it and laughed and found it classic, and to be honest, I didn't want to read this book, neither did my mom, before reading this review. Afterwards, I couldn't wait to read it. Lol and I fell in love with it of course!

message 2: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle hehe... It was a good review, right? I read the book and even it was a bit over the top and annoying at times, I somehow liked it (maybe something IS wrong with me)

message 3: by Andii (new)

Andii (ViolinistMichiruKaioh) | 77 comments I liked it as well, honestly. Although I didn't like the threesome thing or the destroying his room because she left, the book still deserved at least 4 stars in my opinion. I did like the review. Nothing wrong with being honest. :)

message 4: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle True :) I gave it 4 stars. I was not comfortable with the threesome also, but I am a thing for alpha male lol... I don't like violent one, though.

message 5: by Harshini (new)

Harshini  Ramanujam (watchmeread) | 523 comments Since there is a topic on reviews, I would just have to ask why is it all the popular reviews are negative ones :/

message 6: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle Some people are just haters lol... I don't trust the reviews much actually.

message 7: by Gabby (new)

Gabby | 88 comments Holy. look at all the likes! That isn't okay.

message 8: by Harshini (new)

Harshini  Ramanujam (watchmeread) | 523 comments Yeah I tend to read only my friends reviews, but it hurts to see a good book with popular negative reviews

message 9: by Gabby (new)

Gabby | 88 comments Yeah, it's really sad. I know people can hate books, but this is ridiculous!

message 10: by Harshini (new)

Harshini  Ramanujam (watchmeread) | 523 comments It's sad. I wish Goodreads would stop doing that, and give like a mix of good and bad reviews

message 11: by Gabby (new)

Gabby | 88 comments Yeah :)

message 12: by Rand (new)

Rand (Randd) | 91 comments I read the comment and I think she is overreacting.Okay Travis has a bad temper but He loves his (pigeon) and I actually loved the book.So yeah,I agree that it hurts to see a good book with popular negative reviews

message 13: by Harshini (new)

Harshini  Ramanujam (watchmeread) | 523 comments Yeah well nothing to do about, unless a good review gets many likes. But let's face it bad reviews are funnier to read

message 14: by Rand (new)

Rand (Randd) | 91 comments Unfortunatly True

message 15: by Emily (new)

Emily | 383 comments I almost didnt read it because of all the bad reveiws but I really liked it also read there is going to be a movie made and yes I think the reviewer is over reacting also but there are a ton of reviews just like hers with that book. I think all the controversy is making it that much more popular

message 16: by Purvika (new)

Purvika (Frostybells) Oh am the odd one out here .... I din like the book too.... It was too violent for my taste...

message 17: by Harshini (new)

Harshini  Ramanujam (watchmeread) | 523 comments Yeah Augustinyou either like it or you hate it, that's how the reviews for that book seem to be like . But it is so popular that they sell the paperback in my country, that's actually tough we only get the most popular.

message 18: by Purvika (new)

Purvika (Frostybells) Yeah thats correct
But one thing is sure that book is really popular . By the way which country are you currently in .

message 19: by Harshini (new)

Harshini  Ramanujam (watchmeread) | 523 comments I am in India, they basically only have best-sellers or famous ones here :)

message 20: by Purvika (new)

Purvika (Frostybells) Yeah but you can buy from Amazon too .... By the way I am in India too :D

message 21: by Harshini (new)

Harshini  Ramanujam (watchmeread) | 523 comments That's awesome! I am a flipkart person, they have amazing deals :)

message 22: by Purvika (new)

Purvika (Frostybells) Yeah I mostly use Amazon