New "Twilight" Role-play discussion

Role-Play Areas.(: > The Cold Creek Bed and Breakfast

Comments (showing 1-50 of 674) (674 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

Leena (semi-hiatus) (Leena23) Jace walked into the Bed and Breakfast with his hands deep inside his pockets, he made his way through the old fashioned rooms that he had furnished with a vintage feel until he came upon the kitchen. He went to the old wood stove that he had in the corner and put wood inside, he lit it up carefully and back away. He didn't need the warmth but if he had any occupants they would surely want the warmth the old stove would put off. He had a more modern stove with a hood on another wall for when he needed to cook for his occupants, but he couldn't bring himself to get rid of the original wood stove.

message 3: by Mia (new)

Mia Elena walks in and goes to the counter. She rings the bell that is on the counter and waits for someone to come out and talk to her.

Leena (semi-hiatus) (Leena23) Jace heard the small bell he had put at the receptionist counter in the foyer. He wondered if it was an occupant, or someone looking for work. He smoothed his shirt down and made sure the rest of him was in perfect order before he plastered a smile on his face and walked out to the foyer. He stopped short when he saw it was the girl from earlier, he wondered if she would recognize her, he should have willed her to forget the entire scene but he hadn't been thinking at the time. "Yes?" He asked her in a brisk tone.

message 5: by Mia (new)

Mia When she sees that it is the guy from the forest she perks up and smiles at him. "I am here about the job." she say to him.

Leena (semi-hiatus) (Leena23) Jace put a hand over his face wiped down his smooth cheeks, he rolled his eyes at her and then thought about it. He really needed someone to help him out. He still had other jobs to fill too, but he could have her run the desk and get reservations, show people to their rooms, ect. When she wasn't in school, he was almost positive that she went to school. "What time do you get out of school? Do you have any work experience? Are your parents okay with you working? I'll need a signed permission slip saying that they approve."

message 7: by Mia (new)

Mia "My parents died. I get out of school at 1:45 if I have a job. I also have worked at a hotel in another town." she tells him simple. She looks at him seeing that he was really hot.

Leena (semi-hiatus) (Leena23) "Fine, fine, that'll work. I'll work in the mornings to check people in during the weekdays until I can find someone else to work the morning shift. Can you work the morning shift and afternoon shift on weekends?" He asked her as he crossed his arms and leaned back against the wall behind the high desk that held a bell, old leather check in/reservation book, and an old oil lamp.

message 9: by Mia (new)

Mia "Yes I can." She tells him really happy that she got the job. She thought the place was really nice. "When do yoi need me to start?" She asks him. "My name is Elena. Thank you for the job."

Leena (semi-hiatus) (Leena23) "You can call me Jace, uh now if you can? If you're not busy..." He looked around the place. "We don't have any residents yet but upstairs theres beds that need to be made you can do that for now," He said and turned on his heel without looking at her and left the foyer to return to the kitchen where he would start cooking dinner. He could hear the phone if it rang with his vampire enhanced hearing so she didn't need to worry about that.

message 11: by Mia (new)

Mia "I can start now." she puts her jacket and bag behind the counter and goes upstairs to clean the rooms. When she gets upstairs she looks for where the cleaning supplies. She finds them at the end of the hall in a closet. She grabs bleach and a rag and walks back down the hall to the first room. She makes the bed first the she goes to the bathroom and starts to wipe everything down with bleach. She pores some in the toilet and scrubs it down.

Leena (semi-hiatus) (Leena23) He pulled out some vegetables, a stockpot, and some beef bones, he filled the pot with water and set it on the stove. He then pulled out an old wooden cutting board and set some carrots on it, then took a chef knife and started dicing the carrots into cubes, every time he got a pile he put them in the pot that was warming up on the stove, then he moved on to the next vegetable.

message 13: by Mia (new)

Mia Once she is done with the first room she goes to the next room and dose it all over again. She gets all the rooms done and puts the bleach up. She goes back down stairs and look for Jace. She goes to the kitchen and finds him there. "The rooms are clean." she tells him "Is there anything else you need me to do?" she asks him. She leans up against the door frame to the kitchen. She know she could get in trouble with this guy but did not want to say anything about the morning.

Leena (semi-hiatus) (Leena23) Jace looked up from the pot that he was stirring, he had successfully diced up different vegetables and added them to the soup along with the bones. He could smell the aroma coming from the pot, it made his mouth water but he knew that he would not be eating the food. "Well do you know how to knead bread?" He asked her and looked over at the wood stove where a porcelaine bowl sat with a plaid towel over it. He had bread rising, it only needed to be punched down and kneaded, then put onto the clay molds he had for the bread and put into the oven to cook.

message 15: by Mia (new)

Mia "Yes I do" she tells him simply and walks over to the sink and scrobs her hand down with soap and water. She then gets the bowl and starts to kneed it.

Leena (semi-hiatus) (Leena23) He watched her and made sure that she knew what she was doing, she seemed to be skilled at the art of bread so he left her to it after pointing out the clay molds he had prepped for the bread. He returned to his pot of soup and added different ingredients as the house filled with the smells of soup and yeast. It was pleasant in his opinion, he hoped that they would get residents/occupants soon.

message 17: by Mia (new)

Mia She kneaded the bread till it was good to go in the molds. She put them in the molds. She scores the top of the bread and puts it in the stove.

Leena (semi-hiatus) (Leena23) Jace put the soup on very low and then looked over at the bread right before she inserted it into the oven, it looked perfect, he was satisfied with her work so far. "Be right back," he told her and disappeared from the kitchen to go make sure that every room was in order to his standards, she had done that very well also. He nodded his head approvingly as walked in and out of the six rooms.

message 19: by Mia (new)

Mia "Okay" she says and goes back out to the lobey amd sits down behind the counter. She pulls out her journal and starts to wright

Leena (semi-hiatus) (Leena23) "I was just checking the rooms," He said as he walked down the wooden stairs and found her sitting on the stool behind the high counter. She was now eye level with him while sitting because of the stools height. "Sooooo about this morning," He said rubbing the back of his neck as he neared her. He felt they needed to talk about it since it had happened and they were going to be working together.

message 21: by Mia (new)

Mia "What about it?" She asks looking up from her journal. "I dont mind what happened. I liked it to tell you the truth."

Leena (semi-hiatus) (Leena23) Jace raised a brow, cheeky little thing wasn't she? He smirked and moved to her in a swift movement that was too fast for the human eye. "OH?" He asked her as he was right against her now and looking at her with intense eyes.

message 23: by Mia (new)

Mia "Yeah is that a problem" she asks him turning so that she was looking at him while in his arms.

Leena (semi-hiatus) (Leena23) He didn't answer her but instead pushed her up against the wall and put his mouth to her neck, his fangs came down and buried themselves in her shoulder where he'd pushed her shirt over to reveal skin.

message 25: by Mia (new)

Mia She lets him push her back. when his teeth bit into her it hurt at first then it felt good. She wrapped her arms around his neck and starts to play with his hair.

Leena (semi-hiatus) (Leena23) He felt her hands in his hair and moved his hands up and down her sides as her life force filled his mouth and teased his senses. He pushed his hips against her in a rough manner as he continued to drink from her.

message 27: by Mia (new)

Mia She starts to moan softly in his ear. She asks in between moans "Is there a better place for us to go then right here where anyone can see them?"

Leena (semi-hiatus) (Leena23) "Why you shy?" He asked her with a smirk, now he would make everything they did stay in that one spot just to make her nervous, his hand snaked up her shirt.

message 29: by Mia (new)

Mia She smerks at him and pull his shirt off. She starts to move her hands up and down his chist slowly making her way around to his back and starts to kiss up and down his neck. She was wanting you show him she wasn't scared to do anything there.

Leena (semi-hiatus) (Leena23) Jace closed off the pin pricks with his tongue and then moved his mouth over her shoulder, scraping his teeth along her skin, he could see blue and black marks on her shoulder and neck from his earlier bites. He massaged her breast under her shirt as he bit gently on her shoulder making another bruise appear.

message 31: by Mia (new)

Mia She makes her way down his neck with kisses and kisses down his chest as he bites her. She cant stop from moaning out "Jaaaccceeee!" She pulls him into her more and jumps up so she can wrap her legs around his waste. She pulls his head away from her shoulder and presses her lips against his.

Leena (semi-hiatus) (Leena23) Jace kissed her deeply and pushed his tongue into her mouth. his hands went to her butt to hold her up against him, she was so warm where he was cold.

message 33: by Mia (new)

Mia She starts to play with his tongue. She wraps her hands in his hair. She liked how he was cooler then she was.

Leena (semi-hiatus) (Leena23) He pulled her shirt off and was about to kiss her chest when the black corded phone rang next to them. He growled and put her back on her feet as he bent to answer the phone.

message 35: by Mia (new)

Mia She stands there and waits for him to get off the phone wanting to kiss him more. She was really starting to like him. She did not know what to do she knows it is not safe to be with her boss like this but she did not care. She decided to take things into her hands and started to kiss his neck while he talked on the phone.

Leena (semi-hiatus) (Leena23) Jace held back a groan as he felt her lips traveling over his skin, he cupped her butt with one of his hands as he talked to the potential customer on the phone.

message 37: by Mia (new)

Mia She moves her hands over his chest as she kisses down his neck as she goes back up she nips his neck with her teeth. She flips them around so that he is the one on the wall so she has more room to move. As she kisses his neck she moves her hip against him.

Leena (semi-hiatus) (Leena23) Jace closed his eyes, "Mmm hm? Oh yes yes Saturday's fine, Mr. Daniels? Okay then." He said talking to the man on the line while distracted by the girl in front of him. He groped her breast as he listened to the man on the phone.

message 39: by Mia (new)

Mia Elena cant stop herself she kisses down his chest to his stomach.

message 40: by Leena (semi-hiatus) (last edited Nov 30, 2012 05:40PM) (new)

Leena (semi-hiatus) (Leena23) Jace lost his grip on her breast as she made her way down his stomach and he felt himself stir in his pants some, he watched her arched his hips toward her chest.

message 41: by Mia (new)

Mia Worning (view spoiler) She looks up at him and smiles.

Leena (semi-hiatus) (Leena23) (view spoiler)

message 43: by Mia (new)

Mia (view spoiler)

message 45: by Mia (new)

Mia (view spoiler)

message 47: by Mia (new)

Mia (view spoiler)

message 49: by Mia (new)

Mia (view spoiler) She got up and started to kiss his neck so he could finish talking on the phone before he lost a client. She would want to talk to him when he got off the phone.

Leena (semi-hiatus) (Leena23) He felt himself go down and looked at her as she stood up he finished his phone call and then grabbed her. (view spoiler)

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14