The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) The Hunger Games question

Recommendations?
Iulia Mi Iulia (last edited Nov 30, 2012 08:00AM ) Nov 30, 2012 07:58AM
I just need to hear some people's opinions who liked these books as much as I did... If you enjoyed these novels, leave your comments here and give me a friend request. Hope to hear from you soon!

I love the THG series. I read Divergent which is a pretty good dystopian novel and similar to The Hunger Games.

The series was amazing. Have you tried Legend by Marie Lu? Legend

I LOVED THE FIRST BOOK!

ALLI HOW DARE YOU!!!!!

Did you read all three books? It was about an oppressive government that they worked to overthrow so they could get rid of the games.

Yes, read divergent, amazing as well.

Laura WE CAN TELL!
Dec 04, 2012 11:11PM

I was literally addicted... I would sometimes forget to take breaks to eat or go to the bathroom or even sleep. And when I did have to put the book down I couldn't stop thinking about what was going to happen next. I read the whole series in less than three days. I loved them ^_^ The ending was beautiful as well. It wasn't a "happily ever after" ending, it was realistic.

deleted member Dec 01, 2012 02:36PM   0 votes
the plot waz just sick, killing kids? what next people killing each other in a game, oh wait that already was thought of by some sick author....

Iulia Mi But, well, this is just a story. Truth is, the future could look worse than that... I know it is hard to believe but there are worse things than killi ...more
Dec 02, 2012 08:01AM

I really enjoyed The Hunt, The Host and The Selection