The Challenge Factory discussion

Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet (Charley Davidson, #4)
This topic is about Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet
2013 ♦Archives Buddy Read ♦ > December: Jenne & Sue - Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet

Comments (showing 1-21 of 21) (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jenne  (JennetheInstigator) | 7444 comments I'm going to have to start this one early next week. Will that work for your schedule too?

message 3: by Sue (new) - rated it 3 stars

Sue Morris | 1095 comments Works for me... I just need to get my team challenge book done first, as YOU should know...lol

Jenne  (JennetheInstigator) | 7444 comments He he same here! Then I gotta use this one for the other team challenge I'm in. Oh the issues of being challenge addicted :)

message 5: by Sue (new) - rated it 3 stars

Sue Morris | 1095 comments Yep I think this one will fit in about 3 challenge for me...

Jenne  (JennetheInstigator) | 7444 comments I can start anytime now. Ill have my WWGRF book done in just a bit :)

message 7: by Sue (new) - rated it 3 stars

Sue Morris | 1095 comments Jenne go ahead and start.... I got my WWGRF book done also so I gonna start too...:)

Jenne  (JennetheInstigator) | 7444 comments Sounds good :) I read a little bit of it last night. The quotes at the start of the chapters make me LMAO!

Jenne  (JennetheInstigator) | 7444 comments I just read the part where she pulls up to some big mansion and they have one of those call boxes to get in the gate. She told them she wanted a taco with extra salsa! ROTFLMAO!

message 10: by Sue (new) - rated it 3 stars

Sue Morris | 1095 comments I haven't got much read yet. Was gone all weekend so I playing catchup at home.....

But Charley has to have way to much time on her hands....now she wants to name her couch and i think gucamole sauce would be revolting orange.....lol

Jenne  (JennetheInstigator) | 7444 comments I'm not far from that part.

message 12: by Sue (new) - rated it 3 stars

Sue Morris | 1095 comments Cool...I should be working but I"m here....signing up for more challenges :)

message 13: by Sue (new) - rated it 3 stars

Sue Morris | 1095 comments I love Charlie's guardain Artemis !!!!!!!!!

Jenne  (JennetheInstigator) | 7444 comments Yea she kicked some butt! I made it halfway through before I called it a night. These are the only books I read that actually make me laugh out loud. The t-shirt quotes absolutely fracture me!

message 15: by Sue (new) - rated it 3 stars

Sue Morris | 1095 comments I think I about half way.... Rey is so grrrrr hot then cold, but Swope isn't much better.... Charlie gets more affection from Artemis....at least she doesn't have to shower alone hehehe.

Jenne  (JennetheInstigator) | 7444 comments I always have such mixed feelings about Reyes. I wonder what's going on with Harper, the whole situation is kinda weird.

Jenne  (JennetheInstigator) | 7444 comments I'm almost done, I'm up to 86% this one has been pretty funny. I probably won't stay up too much longer so I doubt ill finish tonight.

message 18: by Sue (new) - rated it 3 stars

Sue Morris | 1095 comments Igot this done this morning... I liked the book and I'm glad I finally got this series caught up..... I am soooo behind on everything...lol

Looking forward to her next one and seeing where she goes from here....

Jenne  (JennetheInstigator) | 7444 comments I finished a little while ago too! The Harper issue wasn't what I was expecting! And who the new neighbor was surprised me too. I was shocked at how forthcoming Reyes was in this book.

message 20: by Sue (new) - rated it 3 stars

Sue Morris | 1095 comments Ohhh good...I was wondering if I was reading too fast...... I had NO idea Harper was dead till Charley told me...lol

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww Rey is living in building....I am starting to wonder if Cookie's daughter has some unknown skills and she knows (feels) more than she is letting on....

Just makes us want more of this series....:)

Jenne  (JennetheInstigator) | 7444 comments I had the same thought about Cookies daughter.