The Challenge Factory discussion

Opal (Lux, #3)
This topic is about Opal
2013 ♦Archives Buddy Read ♦ > December: ~♥ Kat ♥~ and Gwendolyn-Opal

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenne (last edited Nov 30, 2012 07:29AM) (new)

Jenne  (JennetheInstigator) | 7444 comments ~♥ Kat ♥~ and Gwendolyn -Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout

message 2: by Alyssa (new) - added it

Alyssa (lyssad87) Could I join in with you guys? I'm going to pre-order Opal (Lux, #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout this weekend. I can't wait for it to get here.

message 3: by Alyssa (new) - added it

Alyssa (lyssad87) Ok... So I still don't know if it's ok if I join in with you guys, but I have to say something....

Read and finished it.

O.O

I have no words.... I think I died a little.... *sighs*

You must read it.

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 18, 2012 11:58AM) (new)

we are kinda slow getting at this one Alyssa but I plan to get Opal read before the end of the month, hopefully before, I've been dying to start it but I have other books to finish first

message 5: by Alyssa (new) - added it

Alyssa (lyssad87) It's all good. I was just kind of curious.

message 6: by ★ gwiz ★ (last edited Dec 27, 2012 08:30PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

★ gwiz ★ (ggwiz) | 112 comments Alyssa, glad you enjoyed Opal. My advance order of Opal was backorder and while I waited I read other series. I should be done tomorrow with the one I'm reading now. Plan on reading Opal sometime this weekend. Kat and I will most likely be chatting about the book in a few days.

Sorry in the delay in getting back to you but I didn't get a noticed that you had posted and Kat didnt mention it :D

★ gwiz ★ (ggwiz) | 112 comments I got to page 68 last night before I needed to crash for the night. Plan on finishing tonight :D

★ gwiz ★ (ggwiz) | 112 comments Finish Opal, kinda had a feeling that it was going to end the way it did. Now I have to wait until Origin comes out. Still love the series...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Opal (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jennifer L. Armentrout (other topics)