Mid-Continent Public Library discussion

Archived > December Reads

Comments (showing 1-4 of 4) (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mariah (new)

Mariah (mhone) | 235 comments Mod
What are you reading this month?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I just finished Waking Up With the Duke. Husband asks his cousin for a little "favor" - please get my wife pregnant! I was prepared to dislike this novel, but it really pulled my heartstrings. Part of Lorraine Heath's Greatest Lovers series.

message 3: by Mariah (new)

Mariah (mhone) | 235 comments Mod
Anna wrote: "I just finished Waking Up With the Duke. Husband asks his cousin for a little "favor" - please get my wife pregnant! I was prepared to dislike this novel, but it really pulled my heartstrings."

This sounds so interesting! Placing a hold. :)

message 4: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 17 comments Anna wrote: "I just finished Waking Up With the Duke. Husband asks his cousin for a little "favor" - please get my wife pregnant! I was prepared to dislike this novel, but it really pulled my heartstrings. Part..."

I read the first two in this series and have always liked Ainsley. So, I was looking forward to his story. Then when it came out...I wasn't sure about the plot. But, I did enjoy it. Heath has a great way with unusual story lines. If you've never read 'The Outlaw and the Lady' by Heath read it next. I read it years ago and it still stands out to me.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Waking Up With the Duke (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Lorraine Heath (other topics)