2013 Books! discussion

General > Upcoming New Books!

Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hillary (new)

Hillary | 209 comments Mod
What books are YOU looking most forward to in 2013???

I know I've marked my calendars for a few new books coming out!! Personally, I'm giddy for Wicked as She Wants,Lover At Last,Clockwork Princess, Born of Fury, Styxx, Entwined with You and Inferno.

Here's a current list of the "Can't Wait Books of 2013" - what are the books that YOU are anxiously awaiting?!?!

http://www.goodreads.com/list/show/10...

message 2: by Heather (new)

Heather (hjbump) I have no clue yet...because I can't even keep up with the past years books! Hillary, I can't read as fast as you! lol

message 3: by Caitlan (new)

Caitlan (psych-enthusiast) I definitely cannot wait for Clockwork Princess, Divergent #3 (untitled), and The House of Hades! I'm sure there are more that I can't remember, but that's it right now XD

message 4: by Hillary (new)

Hillary | 209 comments Mod
Kat - Clockwork Princess is going to be AMAZING!!! After everything that happened in Clockwork Prince I'm totally antsy for this next one!!!

message 5: by Caitlan (new)

Caitlan (psych-enthusiast) I just can't wait! Haha XD

message 6: by Lorraine (new)

Lorraine (SaanichLori) I'm looking forward to the 5th Flavia de Luce book Speaking from Among the Bones. Need to know why her sisters are so mean to her, and why she doesn't go to school, etc.

message 7: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie  (ChasmofBooks) Oh man, I can't wait for The House of Hades and Divergent #3 too, Kat!

But I'm also looking forward to Black Spring by Alison Croggon!

message 8: by Katie (new)

Katie | 6 comments I am still looking for another book that will capture all my attention on New Years Day the way that Smilla's Sense of Snow did many years ago. Never was I so glad to have a day off to lounge in bed with my dogs and read alllll day long... :)

message 9: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jlkrohn) | 49 comments Thank goodness for internet lists on the most anticipated books of the new year; otherwise I would only know about last years books that I still want to read.

The books I'm super excited about are Neil Gaiman's new book: The Ocean at the End of the Lane andKaren Russell's Vampires in the Lemon Grove: Stories.

I'm also looking forward to Gun Machine, Drinking with Men: A Memoir, The Still Point of the Turning World,