Cover to Cover Challenge discussion

2012 Archive > Remember the Scoreboard?

Comments (showing 1-2 of 2) (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katie (new)

Katie Gianelli (katie094) | 83 comments I remember way back when, the mods would post the scores of the Minichallenges. There was a topic for it and each month would have it's own comment saying who had the most and so on. I really loved this idea and was sad to see that it stopped getting additions for it. Did anyone else like that? I felt like it gives readers something to pat themselves on the back about and to show off their success. If other people feel the way I do, I'd like to bring it back. If the mod's would rather not take the time then I could post it myself. Or maybe someone else would like to do it. Any thoughts?

message 2: by Athira (new)

Athira (Reading on a Rainy Day) (readingonarainyday) | 831 comments Katie, you are right. It did get behind a bit, mostly because err.. I forgot and this hasn't been my best year so far as reading and goodreads is concerned. :) That said, I am looking at ways to make things more prompt here - so that there won't be any last minute reminders like it it happened many times this year. Once Dee and I sort through a few things, we'll have a post up with updates! :)