♥Calling All Fangirls♥ discussion

Let's Talk Real > Bad Days ):

Comments (showing 1-35 of 35) (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

Annabel ♥ (cinnamonbliss) | 3635 comments Mod
Everyone has bad days every once in a while so here's a place to share them. :) No one will judge you or put you down! just talk. :D

♪♫Gloria♫♪ ~Іп Τħε Ċļοůðŝ~ (Faithfait) On valentines day, this kid in my class punched me. I went through 3 months of bullying because i didn't know how to stand up for myself. No one stood up for me either. They just sat by and watched. When they saw this kid bully me, they thought it was ok too. So one day he punched me. So i punched him back. So he punched me AGAIN.
I am a GIRL, and plus i have GLASSES, AND i am SMALL and this kid punched the crap outta me. then he laughed. Yeah, thats right, he LAUGHED. Our school didn't do anything about it, either.
How's THAT for a bad day.

message 3: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

Oh my goodness, that's awful. :( I'm just...speechless. I'm so sorry that happened to you.

message 4: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

Compared to that, my sucky days seem so stupid.

message 5: by Marrie , The Weird One (new)

Marrie  | 4142 comments Mod
I'm really sorry too. That's awful. No guy should ever hit a girl. That's just wrong. If I was there, I would have totally stood up for you. Sorry :(

message 6: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

Yeah, no guy in their right mind should hit a girl, or even touch a girl, or even talk crap to a girl. Again, I'm so sorry.

message 7: by Erika (new)

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 318 comments I'm so sorry that happened to you :(
I can't believe no one did anything!

message 8: by Marrie , The Weird One (new)

Ikr! What is wrong with people? Has bullying really become so prominent in our society that people think it is okay for a guy to touch a girl?!?! That seriously sickens me...

message 9: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

I know. It's horrifying. :((

message 10: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

And I can't believe no one did anything! You should talk to someone about it. It's serious.

message 11: by Marrie , The Weird One (new)

Fari wrote: "Damieka ~*IOnlyDateBookBoys*~ wrote: "Ikr! What is wrong with people? Has bullying really become so prominent in our society that people think it is okay for a guy to touch a girl?!?! That seriousl..."

Exactly! And then I hate it when people tape it on their phones and post it on youtube or facebook and people think it's funny! It's not!!! If it was them, they wouldn't think it was funny. I don't like seeing anyone get hurt, physically or emotionally and I don't get how people get enjoyment from watching those things.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (Cassiecrow) | 853 comments Dont you hate it when you have a good day, and then you come home and go on a web sit like Facebook or somthing like that and you see your ex-boyfirend just sent you a mesage, and all of it comes rushing back to you?

message 13: by Marrie , The Weird One (new)

I don't really have any ex boyfriends I really liked to relate that to but I bet that would suck. I've had stuff like that with old friends happen though and with a bf it must be even worse. I'm sorry. Hope you feel better, Cassie!

message 14: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

I have a few ex boyfriends, but one of them transferred the year after we dated. The year after I dated the other one, I was the one who transferred. I haven't seen either of them since,and I no longer have their e-mails or numbers. So I can't really relate, but sometimes I'm reminded of the guy and it's really sad. :(

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (Cassiecrow) | 853 comments thanks guys.....i wont sedmint you to all the shity stuff about it, but if you want to here some of it i will. seeing as it's been um a year now i think.

message 16: by Marrie , The Weird One (new)

If you wana vent, go ahead. I don't mind hearing about some of it...

message 17: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (mssarahshafer) | 5 comments My friend passed away yesterday so it was probobly the worst day of my life. Just don't take your life for granted and love with no regrets. I know that's what he would've told me.

message 18: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

Oh my god. I am SO, SO, SO SO sorry. I know you probably have gotten a lot of this, but I'm really sorry this happened to you and I'm here if you need to talk about it with me.

message 19: by Marrie , The Weird One (new)

I'm really sorry too! I hope you feel alright soon. Just try to remember she's in a better place and you'll see her soon. It's all gona be okay. I'm here if you need to talk. I know what its like to lose someone close to you. My grandma who was like my second mom died last year. So i know pretty much just how you feel right now. Lost, alone, greif stricken, hopeless but I promise it gets better. Time heals all wounds. Stay strong <3

message 20: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

I can relate also, within 4 years, 3 of my grandparents were dead. At first my life just felt completely blank and full of holes I couldn't fill, which I know sounds really cheesy, but try to remember the good things about him.

message 21: by Marrie , The Weird One (new)

♥Anne *love_heart_hands* ♥♥ wrote: "I can relate also, within 4 years, 3 of my grandparents were dead. At first my life just felt completely blank and full of holes I couldn't fill, which I know sounds really cheesy, but try to remem..."

That doesn't sound cheesy. I try to remember all the good things about my grandma too..

message 22: by Inda (new)

Inda (IndaHerwood) | 507 comments Wake up everyday with a headache no one can figure out why I have. Insomnia where I sleep about an hour a night. And a mom who thinks I'm lazy. Everyday is a bad day for me. But that doesn't seem as bad as others. So I'm thankful :)

message 23: by Saffana (new)

Saffana | 31 comments Real bad days....!!!..papers are there..and the portion is never ending.!!!!!!!

message 24: by shrishti (new)

shrishti (sadderdaze) Haha, today was the worst day of my life. I just want to jump off a building. There is no point in living anymore. :)

message 25: by Nikki, The Curious One (new)

Nikki Sojkowski (NikkiSoj) | 938 comments Mod
It can't be that terrible, can it...?

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

You put a smilie face at the end of your message, you can't be that down...

message 27: by shrishti (new)

shrishti (sadderdaze) Oh, I was really down. A part if me died yesterday. :)

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh baby, feel better!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

How has everyone's day been today? Feeling any better, Shrishti??

message 30: by Inda (new)

Inda (IndaHerwood) | 507 comments I find that chocolate mixed with reality television and chick flicks really help a mood. Also, a new haircut does wonders for happiness. Try a few and see if it helps. Because life is about the simple moments.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Dauntless wrote: "I find that chocolate mixed with reality television and chick flicks really help a mood. Also, a new haircut does wonders for happiness. Try a few and see if it helps. Because life is about the sim..."

Haha, I agree - especially about the haircut, as long as you like it at the end... :)

message 32: by shrishti (new)

shrishti (sadderdaze) Lia wrote: "How has everyone's day been today? Feeling any better, Shrishti??"

Yes. I have understood I should pity the people who insult Harry Potter, and not feel angry at them. :)

message 33: by Inda (new)

Inda (IndaHerwood) | 507 comments How can anyone not like Harry Potter? It's not humanly possible.

message 34: by shrishti (new)

shrishti (sadderdaze) Trust me, I thought so too, right up to when I was proved wrong yesterday, BY A FRIEND.

message 35: by Nikki, The Curious One (new)

Nikki Sojkowski (NikkiSoj) | 938 comments Mod
Sooo my boyfriend spent the month of July in Spain and was supposed to come back today... Then I'd have to leave for 3 weeks before schools starts again at the end of August (so we basically won't see much of each other at all this summer) and then the airline made an emergency stop in Dublin yesterday afternoon and no planes to take that flight to the US where they should've already been by last night an they have no clue when they can come home. Hopefully by tomorrow or Teusday ;(