So Nature Gives Command (Traded, #3) So Nature Gives Command discussion

JennMarie

Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jamie I have a question: Does anyone know how to contact the author? I read somewhere that she had lost the files to the stories and that is why she isn't continuing it. Well I have saved the stories on my computer. After one to many WIPs I've read just disappearing I learned to save so that I could enjoy them later. Anyway, if anyone knows how to get in touch with her, let me know so that I could get her stories back to her in hopes she'll want to continue them.

Laura Jamie wrote: "I have a question: Does anyone know how to contact the author? I read somewhere that she had lost the files to the stories and that is why she isn't continuing it. Well I have saved the stories on ..."

Just to let everyone know JennMarie is back on AFF under the name of Twisted and she's already started posting Traded back up

message 3: by Iva (new) - added it

Iva Burk Jamie wrote: "I have a question: Does anyone know how to contact the author? I read somewhere that she had lost the files to the stories and that is why she isn't continuing it. Well I have saved the stories on ..."

message 4: by Iva (new) - added it

Iva Burk Hi! Just to let you know that the author has been banned from AFF,(on about 23/03/2013).I would be interested to read her stories, so would you be able to share them, please? Thanks.

message 5: by Iva (new) - added it

Iva Burk Jamie wrote: "I have a question: Does anyone know how to contact the author? I read somewhere that she had lost the files to the stories and that is why she isn't continuing it. Well I have saved the stories on ..."