Into the dark discussion

Satan's manor > Hayley's room

Comments (showing 1-50 of 110) (110 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 817 comments Mod
Asher walked in behind her, looking around.

HiddenInForests Hayley went and sat down on the bed, smiling to him.

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 817 comments Mod
He looked away from her, scanning thr room for weapons.

HiddenInForests Hayley rolled her eyes a little, "the only thing in this room that can cause any pain is me."

"Nice to know, freak". He mutterd, looking back to her.

HiddenInForests Hayley's eyes narrowed a little, "no need to call me names, human."

He hated when they caLled him human. He had a name. But it was better than pet, so he didn't reply.

HiddenInForests "So, what's your name?" She asked softly.

"Asher". He said quietly.

message 11: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests "It's nice to meet you Asher," she said sweetly.

"Wish I could say the same, freak". He said.

message 13: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests "I do have a name, and I'm not as bad as some of the other vampires around here," she said.

"I don't care". He said, she probably was. And, he wasn't goibg to let her munch on his neck.

message 15: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests "You should care, and you should start being a bit nicer, for your sister's sake," she replied, a grin appearing on her face.

"Why, what about my sister?" He asked, standibng up, letting hid guard down.

message 17: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests "Her master is my older brother, and if I want to then I can make her life pure hell, just with a couple of words," she said.

The thoughts rushed into his head and he started trembling with fear. "Okay..."

message 19: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests "Just remember how small, young and innocent she is," she said slyly.

"Okay okay ill do whatever the hell you want just don't hurt her!" He said.

message 21: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests Hayley stood up and in a heartbeat she was behind him, her fangs by his neck.

"Exept this". He said struggling.

message 23: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests Hayley grabbed his arms and held him still, "this is what you're here for, as a bloodbag. I'm sorry but I need blood."

"Get off!" He said, looking at her.

message 25: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests Hayley smirked at him, "make me." She growled and bit into his neck.

He shouted out in pain, trying to pull away from her.

message 27: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests Hayley held him still, "think of your baby sister." She whispered against his neck.

"Shut up!" He said queitly.

message 29: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests Hayley heard AJ calling and grinned, "she's worried about you."

At that moment AJ burst in, "get away from him!" She screamed when she saw Hayley's fangs in Asher's neck.

Asher let out another small shout of pain, "Get the hell off me!" He said.

Josh walked in, laughing.

message 31: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests Hayley pulled out to look at AJ, then at Josh, "control your god damn bloodbag." She snapped.

AJ's eyes narrowed, "get away from my brother!"

Josh grabbed AJ and coverd her mouth, holding her still.

message 33: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests AJ yelped and squirmed in his arms.

"I think that she needs to be punished," Hayley said softly, looking straight into Josh's eyes and using her compulsion on him, she could make anyone do anything that she told them to with her compulsion.

"She needs to be punished". Josh said blankly.

"What the fuck...." Asher said queitly.

message 35: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests AJ's eyes widened with fear and she looked to Asher, desperate for help.

"Take her down to the torture room and punish her, do whatever you want to that pretty little body," Hayley said softly.

"I will take her down to the torture room and do whatever I want to that pretty little bofy". He said.

Asher wormed out of her grasp and grabbed.AJ, pulling her away from him.

message 38: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests ((Sorry, baking my boyfriend a birthday cake for tomorrow :D))

AJ yelped when Asher grabbed her then quickly took his wrist and dragged him out of the room.

Hayley reacted quickly and slammed AJ into a wall, "Josh, take her to the torture room, now."

Asher run over and tried to pry hayley off her.

Josh grabbed asher and thre him onto the other side of the room.

message 40: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests AJ's head smacked the wall and the room began spinning, as Hayley let her go she crumpled in a heap on the floor.

Josh crouched down, picking her up.

Asher started scramvling to his feet. "Leave her alone!"

message 42: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests Hayley gripped Asher's arm tightly, "she'll be fine, Josh will take good care of her."

AJ groaned softly and lay limp in Josh's arms.

"Please don't do this". Asher said quietly, "she's done nothing wrong in her life, nothing".

Josh walked out.

message 44: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests Hayley looked at Asher with a small smile, "trust me, she has done plenty of things wrong, she just hasn't told you."

message 45: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests ((Go to torture room with Josh and AJ?))

message 46: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests ((Billy?))

"What the fuck has she done? I gave up every-fucking-thing I had for her, she didn't do anything wrong!"

message 48: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests "Are you aware that she has been bullied for most of her life? Or that she self harms? Or that she is life-threateningly anorexic?" She asked, knowing full well that Asher was clueless.

"Your lying!" He said, looking at her.

message 50: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests "No, I'm not," she said softly, "do you ever wonder why she always wears long-sleeves, it's because she had cuts all the way from her wrists to her shoulders."

« previous 1 3