Shrunken People Roleplay discussion

The Houses > The Dain House

Comments (showing 1-16 of 16) (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MikeF/GL (new)

MikeF/GL (MikeFGL) | 1525 comments Mod
The Dain House

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 28 comments Remy sat on her bed turning softly in her bikini looking in the mirror trying out different hairstyles.

message 3: by MikeF/GL (new)

Roger was rubbing her foot, because she had told him to do so.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 28 comments Remy giggled quietly looking at the tiny guy and got up patting rogers head. "Roger....what do you do while alone?" She asks crouching beside him.

message 5: by MikeF/GL (new)

"Wait for you."

message 6: by MikeF/GL (new)

"And I will hide in your food while I wait. I want to get eaten and coughed back up." He admited to her.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 28 comments Remy blinked. "Well then...." that was a bit weird..... She gagged and went to go brush her teeth as she pulled on a skin tight mid drift baring black tshirt and white ripped jeans over her bikini. Today she would fibd a boyfriend. it had been awful her last love had shrunk and she couldnt date a tiny dude. "Roger fetch my purse!" She calls to him.

message 8: by MikeF/GL (new)

Roger pouts and brings her, her purse. "Here."

message 9: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Nov 28, 2012 08:31PM) (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 28 comments Remy smiles and sits next to Roger as she applies make up. "Roger am i pretty?" She asks pouting too cocking her head to the.side.

message 10: by MikeF/GL (new)

"Very."

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 28 comments Reny blushes giving him a peice of candy from her purse. "Thank you Roger," she tells him then kisses the top of his head before standing and looking at herself once more.

message 12: by MikeF/GL (new)

He smiled a little bit. "Should I brush your teeth for you?"

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 28 comments Remy shook her head. "No thanks," she tells him brushing her teeth quickly she decides on going down to the x-factor studio to scope out hot guys and slid her phone in her back pocket lacing up her black converse.

message 14: by MikeF/GL (new)

"Can I come?"

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 28 comments Remy sighs. And rolks her eyes bendindong down she picks him up placing him on her shoulders and told him. "Just me being a girl but if you fart on the way there i'll kill you," she tells him and makes her way out.

message 16: by MikeF/GL (new)

"Ok."