Percy Jackson Couples discussion

Favorite Quote from any Character!!

Comments (showing 1-42 of 42) (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hope ♡ (new)

Hope ♡ I love the quote... Titans Curse, Hoover Dam...

Let us find the dam snack bar," Zoe said. "We should eat while we can."

Grover cracked a smile. "The dam snack bar?"

Zoe blinked. "Yes. What is funny?"

"Nothing," Grover said, trying to keep a straight face. "I could use some dam french fries."

Even Thalia smiled at that. "And I need to use the dam restroom."......I started cracking up, and Thalia and Grover joined in, while Zoe just looked at me. "I do not understand."

"I want to use the dam water fountain," Grover said.

"And..." Thalia tried to catch her breath. "I want to buy a dam t-shirt."

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha that was a good one!!!!
Ok ok ok
"With great power comes great... need to take a nap." Nico!

message 3: by Hope ♡ (new)

Hope ♡ Nice, when they make the movie, I will be excited to find out who they cast as Nico!!!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Ikr!!!!!

message 5: by Kit Kat (new)

Kit Kat (Kitcastellan) Leo, forget when

"Run better!"

message 6: by Hope ♡ (new)

Hope ♡ Nice Kit, can I call you that? Do you get offended in any way?

message 7: by Kit Kat (new)

Kit Kat (Kitcastellan) Not at all, hahaha don't worry about offending me, I have three brothers and three sisters, little offends me

message 8: by Hope ♡ (new)

Hope ♡ I know what you mean but there is one name that I cannot stand...Hopie...idk if that is the right spelling...but I hate it!!!

message 9: by Kit Kat (new)

Kit Kat (Kitcastellan) well I will not call you that!! :D, I was reading the funniest comment it was theoretical hunger game peoples like harry and katniss vs. percy and bella

message 10: by Hope ♡ (new)

Hope ♡ I wanna hear it!!!!!!!! Me, me, pick me!!!!!!!!I have a Hunger Games Post, check it out!!!!!!!

message 11: by Kit Kat (new)

Kit Kat (Kitcastellan) HAhahaha i will, this is what someone said

I don't really know. I mean, Harry Potter survived throughout the series not because he was exceptionally skilled but because everyone was working to protect him and he just got lucky... The only spell he ever uses in battle is expeliarmus. And that's useless without wizard. Bella Swan, from what I gather, is only good at hyperventilating. And cooking chicken enchiladas. And stopping Edward McSupersparkle Cullen from reading her thoughts. And no one here can do that, so she's useless too. As far as I can tell, both of them would be dead weight. The real fight would be between Katniss and Percy.
Percy has the water thing, but he isn't used to surviving on practically nothing. Katniss is. Plus she's an amazing hunter. So my bet would be on team Katniss and Harry.

message 12: by Hope ♡ (new)

Hope ♡ Nice, I liked Katniss in the books, she was an ok actress, I love Harry Potter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha HARRY POTTER!!!!

message 14: by Kit Kat (new)

Kit Kat (Kitcastellan) Hahaah thanks, I just think the McSupersparkle part was hilarious

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol I found these funny pics online... just go to google image and look up funny harry potter vs twilight

message 16: by Kit Kat (new)

Kit Kat (Kitcastellan) I WIl :D

message 17: by Hope ♡ (new)

Hope ♡ So now you have not only ganged up on me but you are demanding her to look up photos, you are a real nice "friend" JK

message 18: by Hope ♡ (new)

Hope ♡ So now you have not only ganged up on me but you are demanding her to look up photos, you are a real nice "friend" JK

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol you bet ;)

message 20: by Kit Kat (new)

Kit Kat (Kitcastellan) thats nicole!

message 21: by Hope ♡ (new)

Hope ♡ I know, and you are Kit, and still ganging up on me I see.Hummmmmmmmmmmm

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

;)

message 23: by Kit Kat (new)

Kit Kat (Kitcastellan) Very much I am the kit I am the kat I AM THE KITKAT

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

MUSHROOM

message 25: by Hope ♡ (new)

Hope ♡ Funny, both of you.Hahahahahah if only I knew you both personally, sigh

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Sigh, well after a while being friends on goodreads it feels like you know people personally!

message 27: by Kit Kat (new)

Kit Kat (Kitcastellan) sigh, me too, but trust me I am a lot more weird in really life, and nicole, I was called mushroom today by my science teacher :3 hahahhahah

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Lolololololololololololololol!!!

message 29: by Hope ♡ (new)

Hope ♡ I know right, I almost feel as if I know you!!!! But the question is...Do I want to know you?

message 30: by Kit Kat (new)

Kit Kat (Kitcastellan) Yes, yes you do :3

message 31: by Mercy Emma (new)

Mercy Emma (mercyem) | 47 comments Percy: Hummus? Who likes hummus?!
Annabeth: Hubris!

message 32: by Hope ♡ (new)

Hope ♡ I hate hummus, just a random fact about me!!In case you wanted to know!!!!!

message 33: by Hope ♡ (new)

Hope ♡ I hate hummus, just a random fact about me!!In case you wanted to know!!!!!

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

HAha me too, it's nasty!

message 35: by Neha (new)

Neha (Neha71580) From the lost hero:

"That is so cool," Jason said. "Why didn't you say anything?"
Leo closed his hand and the fire went out. " Didn't want to look like a freak."

"I have lightning and wind powers," Jason reminded him. "Piper can turn beautiful and charm people into giving her BMWs. You're no more a freak than we are. And, hey, maybe you can fly, too. Like jump off a building and yell, 'Flame On!' "

Leo snorted. "If i did that, you would see a flaming kid falling to his death, and I would be yelling something a little stronger than 'Flame On!' "

XD.

Dani19 Stark, Daughter of Poseidon, Gryffindor Halfblood, Avenger, Time Lord, Hunter &   More  (Dani19PercysSister) Neha wrote: "From the lost hero:

"That is so cool," Jason said. "Why didn't you say anything?"
Leo closed his hand and the fire went out. " Didn't want to look like a freak."

"I have lightning and wind powers..."

<3 <3

message 37: by Neha (new)

Neha (Neha71580) " I can't summon any more gas!" Leo warned. Then his face turned red. "Woah, that came out wrong. I meant the burning kind!”
― Rick Riordan, The Lost Hero

Dani19 Stark, Daughter of Poseidon, Gryffindor Halfblood, Avenger, Time Lord, Hunter &   More  (Dani19PercysSister) Neha wrote: "" I can't summon any more gas!" Leo warned. Then his face turned red. "Woah, that came out wrong. I meant the burning kind!”
― Rick Riordan, The Lost Hero"

Haha!

message 39: by Selena (new)

Selena  (Selipoky) | 11 comments when nico says Percy is the most powerful demigod he's ever met! <3

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

'Piper gripped his hand and followed him. "If I fall, you're catching me."
“Uh, sure.” Jason hoped he wasn’t blushing.
Leo stepped out next. “You’re catching me, too, Superman. But I ain’t holding your hand.'
-The Lost Hero

message 41: by Hope ♡ (new)

Hope ♡ They are so good! Thank you!

Dani19 Stark, Daughter of Poseidon, Gryffindor Halfblood, Avenger, Time Lord, Hunter &   More  (Dani19PercysSister) Shahdia wrote: "'Piper gripped his hand and followed him. "If I fall, you're catching me."
“Uh, sure.” Jason hoped he wasn’t blushing.
Leo stepped out next. “You’re catching me, too, Superman. But I ain’t holding ..."

Haha!