Indie Book Club discussion

Regional News > Washington State

Comments (showing 1-10 of 10) (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eric (new)

Eric Quinn (eqknowles) | 370 comments Mod
I'm in the Seattle area, but from Spokane. Any PNWesterners here?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I grew up in Mount Vernon. However, I've lived in Texas for the past eight years and I am moving to Alabama next week. :)

Washington is great, though. Extremely beautiful and lots of good coffee!

message 3: by Justin (new)

Justin Wilkerson | 14 comments I live in Portland, OR. Been raised here since I was 3. However, I'm moving to Florida in January for Graduate School. Where I go from there... who knows.

message 4: by Eric (new)

Eric Quinn (eqknowles) | 370 comments Mod
LOL. Everyone is moving away from Washington.

message 5: by Jeffrey, Lentarian Fire Thrower (new)

Jeffrey Poole (Jaymikal) | 2287 comments Mod
Used to live in Tacoma. Moved out of there in '99.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, it's nice there but it's very expensive and cold. :)

message 7: by Justin (new)

Justin Wilkerson | 14 comments I would love to stay in the Pac NW. In fact, one of my first choices for Grad school was Univ. of Washington, but they rejected me. I gotta go where I'm accepted. Who knows, maybe after I get my Masters I'll get a job close to home :)

However, for those still remaining in the Pacific NW, I run a weather forecasting blog you might find interesting. It mainly focuses on Portland, but I also tend to mention the region in general especially during big storms.

http://weatherwonderland.blogspot.com/

message 8: by Leeland (new)

Leeland Artra (LArtra) | 92 comments Mod
I live in the Seattle area. Heck I was born in the Seattle area too. :^)

message 9: by Nicolas (new)

Nicolas Wilson | 18 comments I live just outside Portland. I'm surprised there's so many NWers here.

message 10: by Mercia (new)

Mercia McMahon (MerciaMcMahon) I lived in Seattle November 2013 to January 2014, half a block from Elliott Bay Book Company, where I was a regular at the Capitol Hill Writers' Group that meets in the café. Now back in London and missing Seattle.