Bodice Ripper Readers Anonymous discussion

Book Swaps > MystikFires Swap Shelf :)

Comments (showing 1-13 of 13) (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joeera (new)

Joeera  | 107 comments I would like The Wedding, It's Hiss Kiss, and Gentle Warrior.

Take a look at my swap shelf to see what book you would like.

message 2: by Joeera (new)

Joeera  | 107 comments books i have for swap

message 3: by Joeera (new)

Joeera  | 107 comments There are also a cpuple of other books that i saw that intrest me. We could swap more books later. How soon would you like for me to send the books to you

message 4: by Joeera (last edited Nov 29, 2012 03:27PM) (new)

Joeera  | 107 comments I will mail them out one at a time as soon as you get the first one i will mail the next one.

message 5: by Joeera (last edited Nov 29, 2012 09:05PM) (new)

Joeera  | 107 comments These one i would like to swap with you as well

While Passion Sleeps
Tender Torment
What Price love
Desire
A Dark Champion
Reap the Savage Wind
To Seduce A Bride

message 6: by Joeera (last edited Nov 30, 2012 11:31AM) (new)

Joeera  | 107 comments So Speaks The Heart
Tender Rebel ( They are both in good condition but not the original cover)

Wicked Loving LIes is the original cover the book is really old the cover has creasses all over it i glued the cover bach together a while ago so now it's good p.611,639,and the last p.661 are lose but other than that the book is ok.

message 7: by Joeera (new)

Joeera  | 107 comments If i find a new Wicked Loving lies after i mail you this one i will mail you that one as well.

message 8: by Joeera (new)

Joeera  | 107 comments As soon i recieve the package i will send out mine.From my guess it should take a week or a half.

message 9: by Joeera (new)

Joeera  | 107 comments How many books were they that you sent. As soon as i get the package i will mail out one When you get that I will mail the rest two at a time.

message 10: by Joeera (new)

Joeera  | 107 comments That's 10 books in total

message 11: by Joeera (new)

Joeera  | 107 comments Ok

message 12: by Vanessa Eden (new)

Vanessa  Eden Patton (VanessaEden) | 8 comments Did you ever receive Gentle Warrior? I'm not sure which book you are wanting but if its about a native America girl who falls in love with a Viking... I have it and I will swap with you if your still up for swapping books. :)

message 13: by Joeera (new)

Joeera | 5 comments So sorry to get back to so late but i ended up goinf on vacatuon in Nov and i just got back if u sent books i did not rexieve ant