Weird and I know it :P discussion

ROLE PLAY AWAY > ₵î௹៛ and Amber (the smiling cupcake)

Comments (showing 1-50 of 570) (570 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

hey. what kinda rp?

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (AmberCyan) | 1177 comments I don't really mind, whatever you want :)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

hm. i like romance but no sex or whatever. i like bad boy kinda thing and like trying to mix in layers of action with layers of drama. fantasy quests and such are always fun.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

hm. i like romance but no sex or whatever. i like bad boy kinda thing and like trying to mix in layers of action with layers of drama. fantasy quests and such are always fun.

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (AmberCyan) | 1177 comments ok, so you want to have supernaturals, like vampires and stuff? :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

idk. i do a lot of those what about a very classic medieval kinda quest thing against dragons and such, except more modern u know?

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (AmberCyan) | 1177 comments Ok, so you want an adventure? :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

ya

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (AmberCyan) | 1177 comments ok, whats your character? :)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

gimme a sec.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: "Lyl" Lylyan Towe
Appearance:

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (AmberCyan) | 1177 comments Name: Cyan Turner
Appearence:description

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (AmberCyan) | 1177 comments you go first :)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyl travelled through the streets of New York in search of the secret portal to the mystical realm of her father.

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (AmberCyan) | 1177 comments Cyan finally compleated her vampire training at the board house and returned to her room

((i won't be able to come on now for then rest of the day - so we'll rp l8a?)) :)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((ya. sure. i gtg to bed anyways.))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyl got to the end of a street. She sprinkled a powder that seemed to form a mirage.

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (AmberCyan) | 1177 comments Cyan kicked her door open and collapsed on the bed gave a sigh of happiness and pain. That vampire training had hurt like hell, but at least it was over and done with

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyl chanted some words and stepped through. The dust fell instantly.

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (AmberCyan) | 1177 comments Cyan fell asleep and didn't wake until her loud roommates returned from their training

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyl entered a world opposite of her native reality, dark, treahcerous, and dangerous. This world is where she felt she REALLY belonged.

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (AmberCyan) | 1177 comments "Hey Annie, hey Hannah!" Cyan said "How'd your training go?" she asked them

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyl raced through the dark plains, silhouetted in black against the pearl white day time moon. The grass ran black against her feet.

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (AmberCyan) | 1177 comments "It was great!" they babbeled excitedly "We both passed! Did you?" When Cyan told them yes, they all squealed and sat down on their beds saying how the training was

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyl's blonde hair looked black as it flew behind her in the moonlight. She knew the route to the gothic castle in which her father resided.

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (AmberCyan) | 1177 comments "So when will they give up our mission?" Cyan asked. The mission was that once you have compleated your training, you will be given a task to carry out. Iff you are successful, you will live in peace. If not, well then you will live in pain and agony.
"We're getting them tonight" Annie said

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyl reached the dark castle and stood silhouetted in front of a mote.

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (AmberCyan) | 1177 comments Cyan, Annie and Hannah chatted animatedly for the rest of the afternoon

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

The drawbridge and Lyl, the princess of this dark land, crossed it.

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (AmberCyan) | 1177 comments *chats* ((soz, I'm just waiting for you to do this part coz it seems interesting)) :)

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((lawl))

Lyl entered through the dark doors into her fathers' thrown room. It was dark like the rest the castle. "Father, I have returned. What do you want me to do in the Other World to prepare for you arrival?"

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (AmberCyan) | 1177 comments Suddenly, a bell sounded out in all the dorms and everyone went to the main hall

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"I wish for you to destroy it," he said darkly. Lyl nodded. Her mother would have other wishes but she was loyal to her father.

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (AmberCyan) | 1177 comments "We, the council, have decided to push the scedualed mission appointments to now" one of the trainers said to the pupils after they had setteled down

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyl bowed as he raised his staff that looked think two black snakes that shared one head, but was simply carved black stone.

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (AmberCyan) | 1177 comments There was an excited mutter and Cyan squeezed Annie's and Hannah's hands. "On your way out, pick up the envelope with your name on it. Now, you must make sure that NOBODY sees your mission. Otherwise, you will be in deep trouble" the trainer said and eyed them all other the rim of her glasses

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyl turned and ran across the drawbridge as it began to close and had to jump the last few yards.

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (AmberCyan) | 1177 comments Cyan picked up her envelope and looked inside taking in her mission ((btw, her mission is (view spoiler)

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((cool!))

Lyl ran to portalular hotspot and rummaged through her things for the portal powder.

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (AmberCyan) | 1177 comments Inside the enevlope, it told Cyan the name, age, gender and backgroud infomation of her person

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyl ran through landing in the back alleys of the normal world. She strolled home to her apartment with her hands in her pockets. It was time for this world to be destroyed.

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (AmberCyan) | 1177 comments Cyanwent to bed and fell asleep imediatly ((g2g, cya))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok))

Lyl reached home and fell asleep before starting on world destruction.

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (AmberCyan) | 1177 comments When Cyan woke the following morning, the first thing she saw was her alarm clock. She cursed herself mentally. Its was 10:00 and she had to be at a meeting at 10:10 to discuss what she was to do about her case. She decided to use her supernatural speed to get ready within 5 minutes and then slip out the door and get to the meeting on time; however, the whole time she was doing this, she was thinking about her case. Her case was Lylyan Towe

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyl woke up the next morning at 6:30. She unlocked the clone out of her wardrobe. It looked and acted like her, but it wasn't. Lyl ordered the clone to serve in her place until she had completed her father's mision of global destruction. Just then her mother called for breakfast, "LYLYAN! LYLYAN TOWE GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE!"

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (AmberCyan) | 1177 comments "Well Cyan, your mission is quite a peculiar one" the trainer told her at the meeting

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

The clone went downstairs. Lyl dressed in all black.

(())

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (AmberCyan) | 1177 comments ((nice)) :)

"I know, but where will I find Lylyan? I want to find her ASAP so she doesn't do anything bad" Cyan asked the trainer

((what do you want the trainer to say? do you want to be found in the parellel world, you house, etc?))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((surprise me. ill get her there ;) ))

Lylyan climbed out her window via a compact zip line like belt. She reached the ground and started running. She knew what she had to do.

((do some place ironic and stupid like a cafe or coffee shop))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12