~A Dead Giveaway~ discussion

Roleplay~The Ruins > The Destroyed Chapel

Comments (showing 1-50 of 773) (773 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 229 comments Mod
A great fight happened here long ago.. The scars of power still run throughout the grounds.

Quantum Thief - BlackWolves Master (NeverMagixx) | 422 comments UnSeelie slipped through the top of the trees surrounding the chapel,keeping a close eye on it.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Alice sat in the far corner of the chapel. She kept her head hung down. She liked it in here, it was dark in here.

message 4: by Hannah :3 (new)

Hannah :3 (hammycope) Ivy wondered through ruins. her large black wings were tucked in.

Quantum Thief - BlackWolves Master (NeverMagixx) | 422 comments Unseelie settled down in a birch tree where he had the perfect view of the Ruins.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Alice slowly stood, she pulled in the darkness around her an in an instant she was across the chapel. She could feel others around her. She closed her eyes as they flashed black and slowly dispersed into the darkness around her.

Quantum Thief - BlackWolves Master (NeverMagixx) | 422 comments Pleased with himself,Unseelie jumped lightly to the ground then ran to the fog covered hills to be alone.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Alice watched the other one as he ran away, she turned her attention to the girl.

Tidus walked in, gun hanging on his belt visibly. He made no effort to hide it, but continued to the back area.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Alice retreated further back into the shadows as another arrived. This place was getting crowded. She was not used to being around so many people. She watched the new arrival warily.

Tidus glanced to the girl, debating whether or not to mess with her.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) ((Can he see shadow people? Cause she is currently disguised as the shadows. By the way sorry if my post are a bit sketchy I have to do housework))

((Oh, it's ok. Well, since she has liquid/water in her, Tidus can sense it...))

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) ((Alright))

Alice tilted her head to the side. She wondered for a moment if he could see her. She leaned back against the wall and watched him.

message 15: by Hannah :3 (new)

Hannah :3 (hammycope) Ivy slunk into the shadows. she hid behind a mound of rumble, watching her crush, Tidus.

((I'm still loving the fact he is being crushed on by two girls. XD))

Ah, another one. How fun He thought with a grin. Tidus leaned back on a wall. "What brings you two here?"

message 17: by Hannah :3 (new)

Hannah :3 (hammycope) ((is he?? :O))

Ivy moved further into the shadows. she could just take off now...but she couldnt. she didnt want to. If only this other girl would leave..... She thought to herself, sighing. "was trying to get away from all the people but i guess this isnt the right place" she finally said, still hidden.

((Mmmmhhhmmmm. XD))

"What, not going to answer?" He grinned again slyly.

message 19: by Hannah :3 (new)

Hannah :3 (hammycope) ((ohhhhhhhhhh))

"i just did" Ivy said, annoyed. maybe she would try scare him..... stupid girl! Tidus isnt going to get scared! she thought

((XD))

"I don't see that as an answer." Tidus stepped forward.

message 21: by Hannah :3 (new)

Hannah :3 (hammycope) "ill say it again then" Ivy sighed. "i was trying to get away from all the 'good' people so i came here" she said "happy?" she moved even further into the shadows. her powers would be even stronger now.

"Not exceptionally." Tidus brought her out of the shadows, using his "puppeteer" powers.

message 23: by Hannah :3 (new)

Hannah :3 (hammycope) Ivy fell on the ground in front of him. she clenched her teeth together and looked into his mind. fall she commanded.

It didn't affect him. Tidus had complete control over her. "Having fun?" He sneered.

message 25: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (Tiny_Bird) tate, in shadow form, came from the darkness in the form of smoke, her voodoo bunnies laughing wickidly behind her. She popped up in her human form and hovered off the ground for a bit,"sup Tidus"she said, her grey hair falling into her face. Her short black dress was cought in a breeze and blew the skirt of it upwards.she blushed and pushed it down.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Alice watched these events transpire. She was slightly enjoying watching this, she was appreciating being ignored.

Tidus didn't look up "Hello." He said with a mix of sarcasm and boredom.

message 28: by Hannah :3 (new)

Hannah :3 (hammycope) Ivy felt a tear in her eyes but she blinked it away. she snarled, stood up and slunk back into the shadows. a large grey wolf, following her.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Alice just stared at him. She was not going to talk to him, she liked keeping distance between her and other people.

message 30: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (Tiny_Bird) She flicked his ear and zapped him with a bit of her electrical powers,"blah to you too"she said, without a care in the world

message 31: by Hannah :3 (new)

Hannah :3 (hammycope) Ivy put her hand on the wolf's neck as they walked through the shadows. "stupid girl....stupid girl" she told herslelf

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Alice pushed herself off the wall and began walking away. Still keeping to the shadows as she did. She hated being in such a crowd.

Tidus felt a shock and rolled his eyes. "Want to be my puppet too?"

message 34: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (Tiny_Bird) "Whatever mr. Mopey pants!"she called to ivy over her shoulder

message 35: by Hannah :3 (new)

Hannah :3 (hammycope) Ivy felt the presence of another in the shadows. she started to climb a large pile of rumble, the wolf still followed her. she walked along the damaged roof of the church. she sat down at the point of the roof. she brought her knees up to her chest. the wolf sat next to her. she stared out at the city.

message 36: by Hannah :3 (new)

Hannah :3 (hammycope) The wolf snarled and growled, hearing Tate.

Tidus rolled his eyes again. "You people are no fun"

message 38: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (Tiny_Bird) ~Spamano~ wrote: "Tidus felt a shock and rolled his eyes. "Want to be my puppet too?""

"Nah, I'd rather you be my puppet and I'll have you wrapped around my finger"

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Alice stepped outside, she let the shadows fall away. Making her visible once more.

message 40: by Quantum Thief - BlackWolves Master (last edited Nov 28, 2012 07:17PM) (new)

Quantum Thief - BlackWolves Master (NeverMagixx) | 422 comments Cassiel misted into human form to watch what was happening with amusement flashing across his eyes while leaning against a tree.

Miranda wrote: "~Spamano~ wrote: "Tidus felt a shock and rolled his eyes. "Want to be my puppet too?""

"Nah, I'd rather you be my puppet and I'll have you wrapped around my finger""

"Oh, you wanna bet?" Tidus took hold of her completely, bringing Tate to her knees, bowing before him.

message 42: by Hannah :3 (new)

Hannah :3 (hammycope) the wolf suddenly turned into a large black horse, (which was on the ground not on the roof). Ivy slid down the roof and landed on the horses back.
http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbn...

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Alice sank down to the ground. She did not want to leave, she liked it here. She would just remain outside until the others made themselves scarce.

message 44: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (Tiny_Bird) She silently cursed as she bowed down before him.her voodoo bunnies came running and started biting his legs before he could stop them

Tidus sent them flying with water he conjured.

Quantum Thief - BlackWolves Master (NeverMagixx) | 422 comments Cassiel smiled while he headed towards the ruined church while twin mist daggers formed in his hands.

Knightly was perched on the top of the bell tower.

message 48: by Hannah :3 (new)

Hannah :3 (hammycope) Ivy watched Tidus and Tate. she sighed and started galloping around the ruins on her horse.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Alice groaned as more people arrived. She pulled the shadows back around herself.

message 50: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (Tiny_Bird) "Okay, muppet puppeter wanna-be, you can stop now,"she said, gritting her teeth a bit

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16