~A Dead Giveaway~ discussion

Roleplay~The Ruins > The Abandoned Road

Comments (showing 1-50 of 195) (195 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 229 comments Mod
Nobody goes here, unless you have "business". And unless you know what you're doing.

message 2: by Hannah :3 (new)

Hannah :3 (hammycope) Ivy wondered along the road on her large black stallion. now she could have some peace and quiet.

message 3: by Hannah :3 (new)

Hannah :3 (hammycope) Ivy left

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Alice stepped onto the old, cracked concrete of the road and shuttered. She hated the feeling of this road. At least she would be alone. She looked over the opposite edge of the road where there was a steep declining terrain. She sat on the edge of the road and dangled her feet over the edge. She stared down into the dark chasm.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Alice began humming softly. She wrote in the air with the shadows, leaving black writing in the air that slowly dispersed in the air around her. She let the shadows swirl around her.

Quantum Thief - BlackWolves Master (NeverMagixx) | 422 comments Cassiel misted to the top of a broken street lamp watching a girl on the abandoned road.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Alice sense another person. Instantly the shadows around her dispersed. She looked around, searching for the newcomer.

Quantum Thief - BlackWolves Master (NeverMagixx) | 422 comments "Up here!"called out Cassiel.

Sire got his gun ready, sensing the presence of two Bad apples.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Alice looked up "are you following me?" she asked quietly. This was one of the people who had crowded her out at the chapel. She sensed another, she looked around. Was she being crowded out again?

Quantum Thief - BlackWolves Master (NeverMagixx) | 422 comments "No I was not following though it seems we have unknown company,"said Cassiel as twin mistdaggers took form in his hands.

Only if they attack me, only if... He kept telling himself, reluctantly putting the gun away.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Alice conjured up her shadows, she pulled out her own sword. She had not anticipated being bother by anyone at all. She waited patiently for the newcomer to show them self.

Sire kept walking, his surprisingly dark rainbow eyes going nicely with his black-light hair.

Quantum Thief - BlackWolves Master (NeverMagixx) | 422 comments Cassiel waited from where he stood on the lamp post.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Alice could see a figure appearing through the fog. She hated fog, it was opposing to her darkness.

He pretended to not notice them, keeping his eyes looking straight ahead.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Within an instant she was right in front of him. Her shadows swirled around her as she looked over Sire curiously.

"Don't touch me."

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) "I was not planning on it, but thank you for telling me how to get on your nerves" she almost smiled at this. She walked around him, sizing him up.

Sire laughed, "Please. I'm just warning you."

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Alice contemplated for a moment before jabbing him quickly on the shoulder. She backed away quickly to see how he would react.

Sire didn't he simply kept walking.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Alice followed behind him "why are you here?" She was not looking to start a fight she was simply curious.

"To get rid of pesky Bad apples."

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) "You are not doing a very good job" she noted.

"Like I said, 'Pesky'. Meaning they'll fight me just by sensing my presence. I wouldn't fight for no reason."

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) "Why not?" she swirled a small collection of shadows around her finger.

"Because only stupid asses do that."

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) "Yes" she agreed "though you aren't going to kill many of us if you only kill the ones that bother you. They might just make it a point to attack everyone but you."

"It's not just me I'm defending. I've met some 'Bad' ones, ad they were pretty nice. They, like me, only fight when necessary." Sire replied softly.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) "Funny that you call them nice and bad ones in the same sentence."

"They are placed as 'Bad' because of their powers and species. I've met 'Good' ones that are out for blood. It's not pretty."

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) "I know. I just don't like being called that" she sighed.

"Everything is labeled. It's hard to break free from that."

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) "I know" Alice quickened her pace to match his.

"Why are you following me?"

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) "I have nothing better to do."

"Fine. Just don't get in the way." Sire pulled out his gun and reloaded it.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) "I don't even have to be visible if you don't want."

"That's not what I meant, but if you want to...."

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Alice smiled and let out a small giggle as she let the shadows surround her and disperse. Leaving her invisible as she walked alongside him.

Sire turned to the direction of a few trees, a demon was about to pounce. It flew over them and landed on the dirt.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Alice watched it with boredom. She waited to see what he would do.

The demon said nothing, but it had a wild, crazy look about it. It charged to Sire. Sire didn't shoot, but put his palm on the demon's forehead. There was a white, blinding flash, and the demon disintegrated. A wispy material flew up and disappeared into the sun.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Alice winced as the demon disintegrated in a flash of light.

"He was crazy.." Sire murmured.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Alice nodded but smiled when she realized he could not even see her. She let the shadows fall away "yeah, I noticed."

"But more than the norm... I think he was attacked, but it wasn't from the Good, or Bad... It was completely different."

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) "The other" Alice murmured incoherently.

« previous 1 3 4