Codename Fairy Godmother Fans discussion

Chit Chat Area > Let's Talk Religion

Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tanjlisa (new)

Tanjlisa Marie (TanjlisaMarie) | 56 comments Mod
Another topic people shy away from...but in here, we are rebels!

message 2: by Tanjlisa (new)

I am non-demoninational. I believe in God but not religion. If I did have a religion, it would be love. People should be able to do whatever they want as long as they are not harming another human being.

message 3: by Jenny (new)

Jenny | 7 comments I believe in God, and angels, and ghosts, and aliens, and bigfoot, and evolution. Is that allowed lol?

message 4: by Tanjlisa (new)

Jenny wrote: "I believe in God, and angels, and ghosts, and aliens, and bigfoot, and evolution. Is that allowed lol?"

We are such well-rounded people! I don't know why people don't believe in aliens. We are one little galaxy...who knows what else is out there.

message 5: by Tanjlisa (last edited Dec 26, 2012 07:06AM) (new)

Thanks, Misery!! I agree with you about "religious" people. Whenever I do talk about religion its the Christians who are the ones to tell me I'm going straight to hell even though their Bible tells them only God is to judge. I really dispise religion. People kill in the name of their god and it just really disturbs me that people take something that is supposed to be about love and turn it into pure, unmistakable hatred. I'm like, newsflash people: it's God, he doesn't need your help smoting people. Geez!