Shut Up & Read discussion

The Moon Dwellers (The Dwellers, #1)
This topic is about The Moon Dwellers
Completed-RI&R-Post Review Links > {Read It & Reap109}-The Moon Dwellers by David Estes

Comments (showing 1-50 of 102) (102 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Tanecia , The bookworm (last edited Jan 07, 2013 09:14PM) (new)

Tanecia  (books101) | 3849 comments Mod
What is Read It & Reap?
Our Read It & Reap program is designed with authors in mind. Our goal is to help indie and self-published authors promote their books. If you are signing up to review Please Remember you have 2 weeks to read and review and post the links to your review on this page! For more information about RI&R and our Rules & Requirements click here: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/7...

Title: The moon Dwellers
Author: David Estes
Genre: Dystopian

Synopsis:

In a desperate attempt to escape destruction decades earlier, humankind was forced underground, into the depths of the earth, creating a new society called the Tri-Realms.

After her parents and sister are abducted by the Enforcers, seventeen-year-old Adele, a member of the middle-class moon dwellers, is unjustly sentenced to life in prison for her parents' crimes of treason.

Against all odds, Adele must escape from the Pen and find her family, while being hunted by a deranged, killing machine named Rivet, who works for the President. She is helped by two other inmates, Tawni and Cole, each of whom have dark secrets that are better left undiscovered. Other than her friends, the only thing she has going for her is a wicked roundhouse kick and two fists that have been well-trained for combat by her father.

At the other end of the social spectrum is Tristan, the son of the President and a sun dweller. His mother is gone. He hates his father. Backed by only his servant and best friend, Roc, he leaves his lavish lifestyle in the Sun Realm, seeking to make something good out of his troubled life.

When a war breaks out within the Tri-Realms, Tristan is thrust into the middle of a conflict that seems to mysteriously follow Adele as she seeks to find her family and uncover her parents true past.

In their world, someone must die

The first 25people to sign up leaving their email address will receive this free ebook for review!

Review Due Date: December 11, 2012

Reviewers
Jennifer- jennifer.sisk-miley@okstate.edu
Holly Cara- hollycara@gmail.com
Bieke- bieke.paesen@live.be
Pamela- pamelacornes@ymail.com
Lee- leeanne.garland@gmail.com
Olivia- envyanime@gmail.com
Deborah- lievedebs@gmail.com
Danielle- Musicloveradrianne93@yahoo.com
Elaine- Skellgirl@googlemail.com
April- Butterfli262002@yahoo.com
Jess- bossybookishchick880@gmail.com
Mary- goodbooksonabudget@gmail.com
Karen- karensiddall@yahoo.com
Rahul- rkono19@gmail.com
Marcus V.- marcusv.med@gmail.com
Millypre- milly_fantasy@hotmail.com
Helena- hsuther1@my.chemeketa.edu
Marie- Mariekate@hotmail.co.uk
Angela- books@buzzandfuzz.com
VampireQueen68- Rosemary.bruscato@att.net
Kate- kccamp1@yahoo.com
Paula- p.escher@gmail.com
Tiana- honeylemonbbt@hotmail.com
Celia- celia.stander@hotmail.com
Moka

message 2: by Tanecia , The bookworm (new)

The first 5 people to post their reviews will receive the second installment in this series!!!

Jennifer (StillyAspieMom) I would like to read and reveiw.
jennifer.sisk-miley@okstate.edu
Format: PDF or Mobi

message 4: by Holly Cara (last edited Nov 27, 2012 12:19PM) (new)

Holly Cara Price (holly_cara_price) I would like to read and review

hollycara (at) gmail.com

message 5: by Bee {Quite the Novel Idea} (last edited Nov 27, 2012 11:43AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Bee {Quite the Novel Idea} (nbeewrites) Sounds cool! Sign me up! :D I'll read this after the Alexa Montgomery series!

bieke.paesen@live.be
Epub or PDF (I prefer Epub).

message 6: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelareadz) | 8 comments I would like to review.
pamelacornes@ymail.com
PDF

Daisy Sloan | 54 comments yes please!

mobi format or PDF

leeanne.garland@gmail.com

Olivia (envyanime) | 44 comments envyanime@gmail.com Mobi Please

message 9: by Deborah (new)

Deborah Sastroredjo (lievedebs) | 67 comments please
lievedebs@gmail.com
mobi

message 10: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Musicloveradrianne93@yahoo.com

Elaine Carass (TwistedAlyce) Skellgirl@googlemail.com epub please

message 12: by April (last edited Nov 27, 2012 12:12PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

April Alvey | 38 comments Butterfli262002@yahoo.com can't wait to read it. Pdf

message 13: by Jess (new)

Jess (BossyBookishChick) | 3 comments bossybookishchick880@gmail.com

PDF format, please.
Thanks!! :)

message 14: by Mary (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mary | 2 comments ePub or PDF is best
goodbooksonabudget@gmail.com
excited!

Karen Siddall (Boysmom) | 127 comments karensiddall@yahoo.com

Sounds good!

message 16: by Tanecia , The bookworm (new)

17 copies left!

Rahul Nath (cultofpersonality) | 30 comments I am very interested. A pdf version please.

rkono19@gmail.com

Marcus Vinicius Medeiros (marcusvmed) | 13 comments marcusv.med@gmail.com PDF please

Millypre | 7 comments milly_fantasy@hotmail.com PDF thanks :)

message 20: by Saira (new)

Saira J (Saira_J) | 2 comments I would love to read and review this book! PDF format please. And thank you'

message 21: by Tanecia , The bookworm (new)

Saira wrote: "I would love to read and review this book! PDF format please. And thank you'"

email??

message 22: by Tanecia , The bookworm (new)

9 copies left!!

message 23: by pinK (new) - rated it 5 stars

pinK (pinkspo0n) | 32 comments I would love to read this book!! I prefer mobi, but PDF works too. :) hsuther1@my.chemeketa.edu

message 24: by Marie (new) - added it

Marie (MarieKate25) I would love to read this. Preferably ePub but don't mind PDF.

Mariekate@hotmail.co.uk

*Angela* | 134 comments Would love to read this--have heard good things! Prefer mobi

books@buzzandfuzz.com

message 26: by VampireQueen68 (new)

VampireQueen68 | 7 comments Rosemary.bruscato@att.net

message 27: by Kate (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kate | 5 comments kccamp1@yahoo.com
Mobi

message 28: by Tanecia , The bookworm (new)

4 spots left! hurry before I close this one!

message 29: by Jess (new)

Jess (BossyBookishChick) | 3 comments Received my copy, so I just wanted to say thanks!

April Alvey | 38 comments Haven't gotten my copy yet still looking for it

message 31: by Paula (last edited Nov 27, 2012 04:28PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Paula E. (paulaes) | 6 comments I would very much like to read this book.

p.escher@gmail.com
epub or mobi!

Tiana Lemons | 9 comments I would like this book please (:

epub please (honeylemonbbt@hotmail.com)

Celia Stander (CeliaStander) | 24 comments I'd like a copy if you have left please! mobi would be good :)

celia.stander@hotmail.com

message 34: by David (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) Whew! The 25 copies went fast, thanks for everyone's support and to Tt for organizing everything! OK, I've e-mailed the information to everyone who signed up to this point as by my count there are 25 of you, including Saira, who didn't leave her e-mail address. A couple of notes:

-Saira, I'll send you the info via Goodreads Message since you didn't leave your e-mail address :)

-Jess, I don't know how you received your copy previously because I just sent it LOL Are you sure you didn't sign up for a Read to Review in another group too?

-Please check your spam e-mail if you don't find one right away from davidestesbooks(at)gmail(dot)com.

-Remember there are 5 free ebooks of the sequel, The Star Dwellers, up for grabs to the first five to read and post your reviews. Please don't cheat, only post your reviews once you've finished the book!

message 35: by David (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) PS- if anyone else didn't make it in time and still wants to read, I have another Read to Review going on in another group, so you can sign up here, there are still copies available :) Thanks!!

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...

April Alvey | 38 comments Thank you I got it reading it now

*Angela* | 134 comments Just got it and will start tonight! Thank you.

Daisy Sloan | 54 comments Got it! Thank you!

message 39: by David (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) You're all very welcome, enjoy!!

message 40: by Tiana (last edited Nov 27, 2012 09:44PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tiana Lemons | 9 comments As soon as I got it, I started reading it and it was AWESOME! Thanks for allowing me to read this!

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/... (also on smashbook)

message 41: by David (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) Oh wow!! You're a speed reader! I'm so happy you enjoyed The Moon Dwellers and by being the first one to read and post your review you've earned a free ebook of the sequel :) I'll email you first thing in the morning with the info!

4 ebooks of The Star Dwellers left for speedy reviewers :)

message 42: by pinK (new) - rated it 5 stars

pinK (pinkspo0n) | 32 comments This book was absolutely amazing and I can't thank you enough for keeping me up all night.

My review is here on GR, but I'll be posting it on Amazon as well. Thanks again!

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

Millypre | 7 comments Since I started reading this morning (I'm Italian so I could not start as soon as I received it) I could not put it down.
I have red for about six hours continuously (luckily I had no classes today) and this is my review :)

message 44: by David (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) Holy shnikes! I really enjoyed waking up to your comments Helena and Millypre! What a wonderful start to the day! I'll e-mail you both and Tiana shortly with the info to get a free copy of the sequel, The Star Dwellers, for being such speedy readers and reviewers!

2 copies left of The Star Dwellers for the next two to post their reviews :)

Millypre | 7 comments Thank to you! =) I'm sure that i'll read it in one breath ^_^

message 46: by David (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) You're most welcome :) Enjoy!!

message 47: by pinK (new) - rated it 5 stars

pinK (pinkspo0n) | 32 comments Thanks David!! I'm sure I'll read that one quickly too, but probably after a nap. :p

LibraryFairy™ (LibraryFairy) | 15 comments pillarette@hotmail.com
kindle pls

message 49: by David (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) I saw that Olivia just posted her review, so she's the 4th to claim a copy of The Star Dwellers :) Olivia, I'll e-mail you soon! Here's her review, although it seems to have been cut off:

1 copy of The Star Dwellers left for the next to post their review!

message 50: by David (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) LibraryFairy™ wrote: "pillarette@hotmail.com
kindle pls"

Hi LibraryFairy! You just missed it, sorry, all ebooks have been given away. However, I have another Read to Review going on that still has copies if you're interested. You can sign up here:

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...

« previous 1 3