GraveTells Book Club discussion

Iced (Fever, #6)
This topic is about Iced
Iced - Week Four (11/24 - 12/01) > Return of the Hag

Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A (new) - rated it 4 stars

A (AMB86) | 200 comments Mod
Okay this lady is gross... I mean it's different what she does, but still gross. What do you think?

Sue "DavinciKittie" Brown-Moore (davincikittie) | 119 comments Mod
Oh man, she is super gross. But realistically, there wasn't a lot of over-the-top nasty violence like we had in the Fever series with the Sinsar Dubh. This sort of took the place of that and I LOVED seeing the big bad powerful immortal men eat it. =P Especially now that we know they'll come back... eventually. ;-)

message 3: by A (new) - rated it 4 stars

A (AMB86) | 200 comments Mod
I loved the visualization with this hag. Yeah it was gross but man it was kind of cool. I thought the concept behind this lady was nifty. I hadn't heard of anything along the lines of what the Hag does before. Meh some of the men I wish they wouldn't come back lol - just stay trapped forever!

Book Bite Reviews (Briere) | 25 comments She's pretty awesome though right? I mean she (view spoiler) that's awesome :)

Sarah (austinbooklover) | 44 comments She is really nasty but I did like that they left her open ended for now and that we will have to see how she will save Christian from her...