All roll play discussion

Realistic roleplays > Horse Back riding Academy

Comments (showing 1-35 of 35) (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Horses,hay and school

message 2: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren was in the stables brushing Red. Her blonde hair was in a messy bun, she had her riding clothes on.

message 3: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti She put her brushes away and put on his saddle and reins and after making sure everything was secure she hopped on and gave the reins a pull making red move.

message 4: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren looked in the direction of the girl, Red still walking forward.

message 5: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren turned the other way and snapped the reins so that Red would go into a gallop

message 6: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren raised an eyebrow is she really looking to me? Guess i have to be nice. she looked awway as she rolled her eyes and then looked back at her "Hii!"

message 7: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren looked ahead phew she didn't want to talk greaat she thought smiling to herself

message 8: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren pushed her heels into Red and he started to gallop. They went right into the forest trail.

message 9: by Ivy (new)

Ivy (Iwanttocrawlintobookslivethere) | 6 comments Rory looked around her room. Her riding clothes were all neatly hung up in her closet and below it were her regular clothes. Everything was neatly color cordinated, and all her shoes were the same. The work of her prestine mother. She slammed the closet door closed, vibrating the whole room. She put on a pair of black riding pants and jacket, she slipped out of her room and headed towards the stables.

message 10: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren raised an eyebrow at Natalia, she didn;t take the hint though and continued on with her ride.

message 11: by Ivy (new)

Ivy (Iwanttocrawlintobookslivethere) | 6 comments Rory opened Spade's stall and ran her fingers through her horses mane. She quickly put on Spade's saddle and reins and glanced at her own helmet, but decided not to wear it. She guided Spade out of her stall and into the open field. Rory hopped on Spade and led her out in a brisk trot.

message 12: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren heard the girl scream and turned her horse towards the noise. She snapped the reins and Red toke off.

message 13: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren finally got to the girl and jumped off her horse, "Oh my gosh, does it hurt?" she asked as she ran back tot eh horse and got out a little first aid kit.

message 14: by Ivy (new)

Ivy (Iwanttocrawlintobookslivethere) | 6 comments Rory heard the scream and galloped off towards it. She quickly arrived to the two girls. One was lying on her back in a twisted angle with what looked like blood coming from her head and the other was knelt over her.

"What happened?" She jumped off, Spade and quickly tied her horse to a nearby tree. "Oh, she needs help. Like now." Rory looked over at the horse as well. "Do either of you have any way of contacting someone?" Rory herself didn't.

message 15: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Shh I'll call for help."

message 16: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren saw that the girl had no chances of living if she didn't get out of the woods. She picked her up and put her ontop of Red. " we'll be there in a few minutes, open your eyes. "

message 17: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Forget about thehorse, he'll find his way." She snapped Red's reins and he went into a sprint

message 18: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti They got to the stable and she pulled her cellphone out of her pocket. "Help immidiatly girl down." she said into the phone and climbed off the horse then carefully brought Natalia down

message 19: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Someone will go get him." she said shhshing her.

The Dean came into the stables with a paramedic. "Loren, is Natalia the one that's hurt?" she asked her voice sweet and calm.

"Yes, not step on it people, i am getting brain blood all over me!" she shreiked at the paramedic

message 20: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti The paramedic went back to the front and got a stretcher, he put a neck brace on her and then carefully lifted her up onto the stretcher "She'll be in the infirmary miss." He said to Loren.

"Let me change i'll meet you there." she got up and pulled off her helmet.

"You will be rewarded Loren for your act of bravery in trying to help a fellow student." The Dean said.

"Ya no i don't need no awards it'll definatly ruin my rep." she said rolling her eyes and leaving the Dean behind.

message 21: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti The paramedics did x-rays and scans of her brain only showing minimal damamage, maybe she'd have memory loss but she would eventually regain the memories.

Loren sat in teh chair next to Natalia's bed. She was slouched in the chair her legs hanging over the arm rest.

message 22: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "To make sure you were alive." she said swinging her leeg back and forth

message 23: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Your dead!?" She asked "then I must have another ability, talking to dead people!"

message 24: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "What?" She asked putting her hands up

message 25: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "We'll they say you'll be up in no time but riding not allowed for a few weeks."she said sitting up right

message 26: by Ivy (new)

Ivy (Iwanttocrawlintobookslivethere) | 6 comments Rory had guided both her horse and Natalia's back to the stables. She sat in her room breathing heavy. It was too much for her. The blood coming from her head. The memories choked her up and she immediantly blocked them. It had been two days and she hadn't left her room. She was pretty sure no one even noticed she wasn't in class or anything.

message 27: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Geez calm down." she said blocking her ears. "It's the Dean's idea and you don't want to get on her bad side." she said nodding, she knew what getting on her bad side was like.

message 28: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "One more yell and i swear ill tap your mouth shut." she said "You can watch everyone else ride for a few weeks then youll be fine now shush it was better when you where asleep less screaming." she grumbled

message 29: by Ivy (new)

Ivy (Iwanttocrawlintobookslivethere) | 6 comments Rory got dressed and walked to the infirmary. She just wanted to ask someone how the little girl was doing.

message 30: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "You hungry?" she asked rising out of her seat. "I can sneak in a burger or something the food they give you is hoorrrible!"

message 31: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Suit yourself eat soggy veggies." seh said before going to get herself a burger.

message 32: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren came back with a bag of food, "Okay so i got you something, just a cheeseburger nothing big." she said pulling it out. Then she looked up and saw that she was crying "I'll just walk out and leave you to what you're doing." she said backing away.

message 33: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti She raised an eyebrow "Obviously you don't know how to be at least nice to somone who brought decent food."

message 34: by Ivy (new)

Ivy (Iwanttocrawlintobookslivethere) | 6 comments Rory nodded as she talked to the woman at the front desk. She said that the girl was going to be fine. Rory left the infirmary and wandered around campus until she finally came to the stables.

message 35: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren put a burger ontop of a tray for Natalia "Enjoy." she said taking a bit of her own.