The Dark Ones RP discussion

Questions, Suggestions, Comments, Complaints?

Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rebecca, Happily Ever.... (new)

Rebecca Zeno (Becca_Zeno54) | 1018 comments Mod
Post any of your questions, suggestions, comments, or complaints here. Make sure the question/comment/complaint/suggestion wasn't already posted before you post :)

message 2: by Sarah (last edited Mar 10, 2013 09:27AM) (new)

Sarah | 1 comments Yea not to be rude....But in the vampire character making place i couldnt help but notice you put that vampires sparkle...And not to be rude but...They burn in the sun not sparkle... Simple fact...And their eyes dont change by what kind of blood they drink they stay the same color unless they are hungry and are about to attack.

Sorry if you found this rude but i love my vampires and didnt like the fact you said they sparkled.

message 3: by Kristin (new)

Kristin (NatashaRomanoff) http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/17... was impersonating me and joined for the simple fact to do that... I now don't use owl pic's. If something could be done that would be awesome

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I had the same thing happen to me. there's really you can do about it, just set your profile to private and flag the the person until they are deleted

message 5: by Rebecca, Happily Ever.... (new)

Kristin wrote: "http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/17... was impersonating me and joined for the simple fact to do that... I now don't use owl pic's. If something could be done that would be awesome"

Could you PM about the whole scene, please?

message 6: by Rebecca, Happily Ever.... (new)

Sarah wrote: "Yea not to be rude....But in the vampire character making place i couldnt help but notice you put that vampires sparkle...And not to be rude but...They burn in the sun not sparkle... Simple fact......"

I believe everyone has their own perspective on how vampires are. Just think about it with mermaids, do they turn mer after touching water? Do they have the choice of turning mer whenever? We all have our separate opinions on vampires too. Just to make it more interesting I put down that their eyes change color depending on the blood they drink, also, if they had to hide from the sun all their lives, we would have to put up times all the time to let the vampires know when it's dark out, otherwise, they'd have to make up hiding under rocks, shades of trees or buildings. I'm sorry if I had insulted your opinions :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

@Kristin
it's called Identity Thief. its going around Goodreads right now.

message 8: by Elke (new)

Elke F4D1NG M3MoRY$ wrote: "@Kristin
it's called Identity Thief. its going around Goodreads right now."

Someone did that to my account too, it was really annoying but yeah, they couldn't copy anymore since I got deleted xD

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

:P it sucks.