1x1's discussion

1x1x1's > Emma, Sarah and Karla- Dragons

Comments (showing 1-50 of 145) (145 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Karla (last edited Nov 25, 2012 11:25PM) (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) If you are not one of these people do NOT post

My character

Name-Ethersta
Gender-Female
Looks- Red with orange wings and spikes (spikes on spine, wing tips and around the head)
Family-Unknown
Personality- a good fighter (mainly fire due to heritige)
Other- Highly related to the Flammo Draco* which look the same but are bigger with fire tipped wings and tail- more friendly than they seam but are good fighters if they need to be

*Latin for Flame Dragon

message 2: by Sarah (last edited Nov 26, 2012 02:24PM) (new)

Sarah  (Oceanwhisper) Name: Azura
Looks: Azure with purpleout-lined wings, spikes and claws. Has blue eyes.
Personality: Strong, brave, rough and fierce
Family: Unknown
Power: Fire
Species: A Water Dragon X Flammo Draco
Other: Is single

message 3: by Emma (new)

Emma Orr | 180 comments Name:Amethyst
Looks:amber with golden wings and spikes
Personality:FIERCE BRAVE STRONG LOYAL COURAGOUS
Family:Uknown
Power:Earth fighting
Species:Earth dragon
Other:has a cave with Ethersta

message 4: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) Ethersta woke up, stretching she looked at the fresh-kill pile, empty, "Amethyst, we need to go hunting...AGAIN." she said and her tail tip started smoking- signaling a good hunt.

message 5: by Emma (new)

Emma Orr | 180 comments Amethyst woke up by Ethersta's adjitated voice but yet again she was right they did need to hunt."Ethersta where are we going to get rich prey this is the time of year when fresh-kill is scarce."Amethyst told Ethersta, "Yes but look," Ethersta replied showing her tail, "good hunt, so lets go. The stags will be weak and easy to catch." she added. "Okay," Amethyst replied and flew out of the cave

message 6: by Emma (new)

Emma Orr | 180 comments Ethersta was right there where lots of stags around today standing around in groups, Amethyst swooped down and scratched her claws hard across one of the stags back and it fell down and Amethyst came down and went to collect her prey only to see that some other dragon had claimed it.........

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (Oceanwhisper) Azura's fangs closed in over the weakened stag. She had known that other dragons were hunting and had hid until they had made the first move. She grabbed her prey in her claws and flew swiftly away over the forest, hoping the others wouldn't chase her as there were plenty more stags for everyone to grab.

message 8: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) Ethersta saw the intruder and sped over to catch, she knew there was more stags but it was the biggest and fattest, they needed it more than that stupid dragon she thought and she hooked her front claws on the strange dragons back

message 9: by Emma (last edited Nov 26, 2012 02:32PM) (new)

Emma Orr | 180 comments Amethyst looked up to see Ethersta, "You have to be more careful around here it's a good prey day, other dragons will be around for prey. Ethersta said.

message 10: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (Oceanwhisper) Azura dropped the big stag and turned around, snapping at the attackers throat. She bit lightly as a warning before riping herself fro the attackers claws, ducking down to collect the stag, and sped off towards a nearby lake.

message 11: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) Ethersta raced after the dragon "please-we need the stag, we haven't eated in a week can't we half if?" she pleaded-she hated to seem weak but it WAS theres

message 12: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (Oceanwhisper) Azura dropped the stag in the lake, knowing how lucky she was to be able to touch the water and not let her flames drown away. "You sure you need it more?" she asked in a know-it-all tone. "Well so do I! I haven't eaten in a week either, and I bet every stag in the land that I'm older and bigger than you. And who's we?"

message 13: by Emma (new)

Emma Orr | 180 comments Amethyst swooped up to the sky and then came flying down only to find herself sinking her teeth into a stags back and she felt the taste of the helpless stag float through her mind she hadn't tasted it in days and she was dying to rip into it but she knew she had to wait.

message 14: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) "Thats we," said Emersta, looking at Amethyst, "anyway why cant we just share theres two of us and one of you, also i was wondering if you were a half-breed because you are quite big," she added but thought "and mean, i bet she cant tell if there will be a good hunt or danger if she is part Flammo-Draco, probably cant breathe underwater (Water Dragon), fight with earth (earth dragon) or creates wind for hunting and flying (Air-Draco)" but then she saw the blue dragon staring, "so what if i am," she said

(Air-draco and Flammo-Draco are ancients and only relatives are left)

message 15: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (Oceanwhisper) ((Karla that's power-playing xD I did not say so what if I am)).

Azura narrowed her eyes in disapproval. "I am what I am, and I use what I have to my advantage. Anyways, I think your friend over there has caught another stag. This one is mine though. I will give you any leftovers though." And she dived into the water, tearing her stag to pieces. She had strong lungs that were used to holding in her breath, and she didn't need to come up for air once. When she had finished, she came up to the top and placed the bones of the stag on the banks where the Flammo-Draco had been left standing while she dived down.

message 16: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) "Fine...thanks but can we have the skull?" Ethersta said gruffly, "still what type if dragon are you, I've never seen a cross-breed and apparently they have lesser powers of the two types they come from but they get a rare extra power, is that right?" She added but held her wings in a non-offence way so the blue dragon wouldnt attack

(Sorry Sarah :3)

message 17: by Emma (new)

Emma Orr | 180 comments Amethyst was waiting impatiently for Ethersta to come back after arguing with that other dragon but still her tummy was full and she was glad.Amethyst saw Ethersta flying toward her with her jaws empty obviously she did not get the stag. "Hey I have a stag for you, so that dragon didn't give you that stag." Amethyst said trying to cheer up Etherstas obviously crabby mood "No that other dragon got it I didn't want a fight because that dragon was a mixed breed and they are huge." Ethersta replied. Ameythst sighed as she watched Ethersta rip into a stag.

message 18: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) (Dont power-play me)

"Stupid dragon didn't even let us have the skull, even though I'm positive he dosent know why i need it-other dragons cant find out about me," Ethersta said to Amethyst , "lets go, I'm starving," she carried on but as they turned around there was the blue dragon

message 19: by Emma (new)

Emma Orr | 180 comments Sossy karlosalis ill ask at school if can power play

message 20: by Emma (new)

Emma Orr | 180 comments Rule don't power play

message 21: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (Oceanwhisper) Azura suddenly burst into the air, and hurled the skull towards the other two dragons. Her throw was strong and well-aimed, which was a surprise as her throws were normally horrible. She was still thinking about her rare special power. How did she know that I had a rare special power? , she thought to herself in annoyance. She knew what her power is, but how long before others also knew it? Suddenly she fell down onto the ground, and everything went black. Here we go again she thought.

Ethersta and Amethyst were standing right in front of her. They were speaking but she couldn't hear anything except the occasional words- Death...will...come...if... , was all she saw/heard before she woke up. The sun was bright and the other two dragons were eating another stag. The vision left her confused, as she knew her rare power had never let her down. But what/who would die if what? The thought left her pondering while she flew up into the sky.

message 22: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) "Finally the giant snorer is AWAKE!" Ethersta said, happy because of the skull, she had just made the past and shared it between them, secretly putting some in the blue dragons share of food, "got you some food by the way, when you fell asleep -like a log i must say- you hit your head," she said pointing to the bark laid on the cut

message 23: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (Oceanwhisper) Azura felt herslf grow hot with embarrassment. "I'm sorry, the wind pulled me down," she lied. "Just asking, what do you guys do all day?" She had to find out more about these two dragons life to crack the code of her vision.

message 24: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) "Ummm... We eat, er... sleep and one time we tried to find the Element Dragon, you know the one that is all breads and has all powers but we only got in a fight with 3 Air Dracos which we won, we also train because one time these Water Dragons came and my wing actually flamed instead of smoked so thats BAD danger but we arn't scared only wusses are," Ethersta said trying to sound tough but wondered why the strange dragon was asking so many questions, "whats your name then? Im Ethersta and shes Amethyst," Ethersta said

message 25: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (Oceanwhisper) "Azura," she said shortly. She then looked up at the sky and felt her stomach rumble. She needed more than a big stag to quench her hunger! "Well, I need to go hunt again," she said with a dismissive dip of her head, and off she flew into the sky, in the direction of the big deers herds. She's need atleast four more stags today! The hunt was easy as always, and she flew back towards her lake. Her mother had made her a special nest in he deepest part of the lake where there was fresh air coing in. She curled up there and shut her eyes.

message 26: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) "Oh..." Said Ethersta, Amethyst was outside now (sorry Emma) so she started to smear the paste on the skulls horns-the only thing left, she rotated around the horns thinking that Amethyst was probably glad she didnt have to see and feel this, "power of draco, power of draco, show me the way to the mountian of spitits, power of draco, power of draco," she chanted, "power of draco, power of draco, we need help, who can help, power of draco, power of draco." Ethersta collapsed in a heap and dreamt the message that the Element Draco had to say

message 27: by Emma (new)

Emma Orr | 180 comments "Ethersta?Ethersta wake up!" Amethyst was trying to wake up Ethersta(sorry Karla) after she was trying to get an answer about something and she had fallen asleep so the Element dragon could send her an answer but Amethyst knew that she had been sleeping for way longer than normally. " Amethyst?" Ethersta rasped "Yes I'm here Ethersta did you get an answer?"

message 28: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) Ethersta looked up, the message was repeated lots so it didn't matter when Amethyst woke her-she was also quite glad about it, "where the blue one dreams the vision, and the flame coloured receive and send* the angle of therecaves, shall angle the line to the mountain but danger will await the seekers and the air will come and fight," Ethersta said trying to remember the message, "i think the message means us and Azura but why her? And whats her power? And Air must be the Air Dracos but still the blue dragon, i mean Azura is confuzing. Do you know where she went?" Ethersa asked

*sorry but can Emmas power be telepathic? If not can she just add on something

message 29: by Emma (new)

Emma Orr | 180 comments Karla if my power was telepathic what would I do

message 30: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) Ummm you can talk to dragons in there mind and could make them do stuff

message 31: by Emma (new)

Emma Orr | 180 comments Okay

message 32: by Emma (new)

Emma Orr | 180 comments Amethyst was very confused after Ethersta had described her dream with the element dragon. Why would they want to get involved with that their of a dragon but also it was a mixed breed so Azura would be useful somehow if only her telepathic powers would make everything more clearer, then she could find out Azuras power but at the moment her telepathic senses told her that Ethersta needed her right now.

message 33: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) Ethersta saw Amethyst thinking hard, "why don't you far-seek* him?" She asked

*you make a thingy that gets you in all dragons minds for a certain area untill you find her

message 34: by Sarah (last edited Dec 01, 2012 12:26PM) (new)

Sarah  (Oceanwhisper) ((I'm a her thank you very much!)

Azura woke up and took a big breath of air before kicking her way up to the surface, climbing onto shore. The sun quickly warmed her, and she felt better after her rest. She saw the other two dragons were still there and she sighed. She had a feeling in her gut that made their destiny's were entwined, but she didn't want to get involved with them.

((And also my special power is also telepathy and future-seeking. Amethyst is a Earth Dragon, shouldn't she have something to with the earth, like rocks, soil, trees, undergrowth etc.?))

message 35: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) (Well she could add something and sorry Sarah)

message 36: by Emma (new)

Emma Orr | 180 comments Ethersta was right she could far seek Azura and maybe even with luck find out Azuras rare power.So she went to sleep and then she found herself searching, searching until she found something familiar. The mixed breeds are easy to read telepathically so she heard a voice saying,"my future and destiney can't be entwined with Ethersta and Amethyst ." And straight away she realised that it was Azura and then she woke with a gasp "Eththersta I just far seeked Azura apparently our destineys are somehow linked!"

message 37: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) "Really so she IS the blue dragon in the message, did you find out where she is?" Ethersta asked going out to the mouth of the cave to warm her wings, "Oh there she is, i think by the water," Ethersta said suddenly she collapsed, a message from the Element Dragon but she had no paste left (you need the paste from another dragons catch skull) the element dragon hadn't messaged her before without the paste. "young dragon, the last decendent of a full Fire Draco and the only one who will revieve the messages, fire and water make steam, it looks harmless but burns with no mercy, the flame coloured who share a den must find a way to tame the steam from the blue one before the way to the mountian of spirits but the steam will know the way and lead you," Ethersta woke with a jolt then she told Amythest everything

message 38: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (Oceanwhisper) Azura could feel her mind being probed by another dragon. She was very surprised as she hadn't picked up that one of the two dragon's was a far-seeker. I'm going to have to be more careful or they're going to find out! she thought angrily. Quickly she put a shield around her mind, a small power that only half-breeds could do. Now no one could probe her mind or far-seek her in anyway! Slowly she stretched wings and leapt into the air, her mind still shielded.

message 39: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) (Slight power playing, sorry)

Ethersta saw Azura flying away, looking back at Amythyst who was still trying to far-seek, "what is it?" Ethersta asked but Amythyst just concentrated harder, not even looking over

message 40: by Emma (new)

Emma Orr | 180 comments Amethyst replied to Ethersta "The three of us all need to see the Element Dragon for something but I still don't see how our destineys entwine somehow." Amethyst said with a sigh.

message 41: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) Ethersta looked at her wings which were now smoking -danger or wrong- she glanced at Amythyst, "maybe were not together, or we all dont need to see the Element Dragon maybe she helps us or something anyway she must have a shield or something or you would of read her mind- and when she fainted in the air must of been something because her wingtips grew warm- we NEED to find out," Ethersta said still looking at her wings and hoping her tail would smoke -good hunt, safe, right-

message 42: by Emma (new)

Emma Orr | 180 comments Amethyst tried to far seek Azura again but there was something blocking her from getting into her mind "what that's impossible she stopped me getting into her mind" and then she realised that must be one of her rare special powers.

message 43: by Emma (new)

Emma Orr | 180 comments My other power is to control growth of earth

message 44: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (Oceanwhisper) Azura growled softly to herself. She was in a rage at fate and destiny. They were getting in the way of what her parents had told her to do. Stay away from other dragons and have nothing to do with them. But all these prophecies she'd been having, and all these strange visions of everything dying, she knew that destiny and fate were being cruel. She sighed and tiltled her wings. She flew down back to earth and landed in front of the other dragons. "We need to talk."

message 45: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) Ethersa cocked her head "and what came you to this realisation we-i mean Amethyst tried to contact you, anyway if its about a prophecy you MUST tell us what you can do!" Ethersta said, suddenly anygry at Azura's
self-fishness of only doing stuff when SHE wants t, whith out knowing Ethersta was scratching in the ground, leaving a picture like this http://www.flickr.com/photos/rage-of-... her tail blazing

(sorry but i don't know how to put the photo actually on the rp)

message 46: by Emma (new)

Emma Orr | 180 comments Amethyst had to step in if these two where going to fight she couldn't let them so she made grass grow as tall as them in between them and then Ethersta and Azura looked at her "Amethyst what are you doing?" Ethersta angrily asked Amethyst "I had to stop you two from fighting we must find out why Azura has come to us without a fight!" Amethyst replied holding Etherstas strong gaze.

message 47: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) (my powers is the tail smoking/on fire for good/right/safe and wings smoking/on fire for danger/wrong, fire breathing (as all earth and fire dragons) sending and recieving messages from Element dragon and scratching prophecies in the ground)

Ethersta's tail smoked strongly but set the grass on fire with her fire-breath and using her wing to put it out, the grass was back to normal, she looked at the ground that was baked solid around the grass and saw some scratch marks in the ground, "what are these? and who did this??" she asked looking at the three dragons scratched in the ground

message 48: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (Oceanwhisper) Azura suddenly burst into laughter. "You seriously think that I'm just going to share my powers with you? I wil tell you what I think you need to know at the right times. For now I'll tell you that I can read the future and am telepathic, and shield my mind from unwanted presences looking at my personal stuff," she looked pointedly at Amethyst before turning back to Ethersta.

message 49: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) Ethersta snorted- stupid dragon, thinks she's the best! "So what proficies have YOU gave or ar they to secret to?" Ethersta said snidely but held her tail to show no fighting

message 50: by Emma (new)

Emma Orr | 180 comments Amethyst was angry at Ethersta and Azura for being so furious at each other they shouldn't be fighting but Ethersta was settling down a little and that was a good sign.

« previous 1 3