Q&A with Victoria Vane discussion

New DeVere Fan Site!

Comments (showing 1-6 of 6) (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Vane (VictoriaVane) | 299 comments Mod
Hi All!
I hope eveyone had a wonderful and blessed holiday with your families.

And now that it is over, I have so much exciting news to share, although I'm only going to deliver it in pieces because I'm really mean that way. ;-)

First off, I have just launched a dedicated Devere Fan site. (It wasn't really a choice as DeVere threatens to take over my author site - and would likely overshadow my other books just as he does everything else. LOL!)

This new site is dedicated to giving you a closer look into the books, the inspiration, and the wonderful characters who comprise the world of The Devil DeVere.

Anyway, the site went live today although it is, and will continue to be a work in progress for some time, as I am creating dedicated pages for all of the characters - both primary and secondary. (over 20 in additiona to the book pages!) These pages will include gorgeous artwork in the form of a character portrait along with a brief personality profile, along with favorite quotes and excerpts.

As I will only be posting one new character per month, I will also use this opportunity to offer fans a character Q&A session along with a sneak peak of a WIP or a giveaway everytime a new page goes live. I hope you will subscribe to these fun monthly updates.

Here is the site link if you wish to take a peek: http://thedevildevere.com

With my warmest regards,
Victoria

Carol *Young at Heart Oldie* Love the fan site, Victoria! I've tweeted about it and will be putting details on my blog as well.

message 3: by Victoria (new)

Carol wrote: "Love the fan site, Victoria! I've tweeted about it and will be putting details on my blog as well."

Thanks so much! I think it will be a lot of fun. I adore the illustrator I found. She has such a perfect vision of the characters and the talent to bring them to life.

message 4: by Jill (new)

Jill It looks fantastic, Victoria! And that picture of DeVere is glorious!

message 5: by Victoria (last edited Nov 26, 2012 06:24PM) (new)

He certainly floats MY boat anyway. LOL!
I can't wait to see the older Ludovic!
He's only 19 in this story but a helluva hottie nevertheless!Ooops. Is my inner cougar showing?

message 6: by Jill (new)

Jill Victoria wrote: "He certainly floats MY boat anyway. LOL!
I can't wait to see the older Ludovic!
He's only 19 in this story but a helluva hottie nevertheless!Ooops. Is my inner cougar showing?"

Yep! Lol! :)