Romance, Historical or Otherwise discussion

Spectacular Series > Brothers Sinister by Courtney Milan

Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by (Eirene) (last edited Nov 24, 2012 09:55PM) (new)

(Eirene) Sleepless Romantics (sleeplessromantics) | 13 comments The Duchess War (Brothers Sinister, #1) by Courtney Milan Who else is excited for this book and this series? I've read The Governess Affair a while back and oh my heart <3

I absolutely love Courtney Milan's writing and I'm totally excited for the Duchess War! (Especially after reading her hilarious blog post about her writing process, I can't wait to finally read the end result.)

message 2: by Mary (new)

Mary (MaryCastillo) | 10 comments Courtney is a great voice in historical romance. I also loved Unraveled.

Steamywindows♥♫ (Steamywindows) | 11 comments @Sleepless and @Mary, I love CM's writing. I can honestly say I have not read anything she has written that I didn't really like, but mostly just loved...I recently read The Duchess War,loved Minnie.

@Sleepless, I loved the Governess affair, and also the A Kiss For Midwinter, which although they are novellas, I think beautifully written.

@Mary I haven't read Unraveld, but it sounds like it has characters who are "bluebloods", which I do appreciate.

message 4: by (Eirene) (new)

(Eirene) Sleepless Romantics (sleeplessromantics) | 13 comments @Steamywindows: My favourite CM novella is Unlocked which is with Unraveled in the Turner series. It's a great series!

Steamywindows♥♫ (Steamywindows) | 11 comments Sleepless Nights Reviews wrote: "@Steamywindows: My favourite CM novella is Unlocked which is with Unraveled in the Turner series. It's a great series!"

Oh very very good point Sleepless, I loved Unlocked!