Shrunken People Roleplay discussion

The Houses > The Tate House

Comments (showing 1-50 of 286) (286 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by MikeF/GL (new)

MikeF/GL (MikeFGL) | 1525 comments Mod
It's a small, dilapidated place in the back allies of town

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) Kai threw the bag of ice cream in the trash and stretched out on the couch.

message 3: by MikeF/GL (new)

Jake squirmed in her belly again.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) "God, boy, can't you just die in the acid already?" She moaned, pressing her aching stomach.

message 5: by MikeF/GL (new)

"Let me out!" He screamed.

message 6: by MikeF/GL (new)

((have her drink something to toy with him))

message 7: by MikeF/GL (new)

((and eat something too))

message 8: by MikeF/GL (new)

((sorry if that sounds weird))

message 10: by MikeF/GL (new)

"Sorry." He said, loud enough for her to hear, but sadly.

message 11: by MikeF/GL (new)

MikeF/GL wrote: "((have her drink something to toy with him))"

MikeF/GL wrote: "((and eat something too))"

MikeF/GL wrote: "((sorry if that sounds weird))"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) Kai gave a feral smile as she padded into the kitchen, picking a can of Coke and a sandwich, downing both in quick succession.

message 13: by MikeF/GL (new)

"Ahh Gross." Jake yelled as he was drenched in coke and then covered in chewed up pieces of sandwich.

message 14: by MikeF/GL (new)

The doggie door flapped and Greg, who was an inch tall, ran inside and slammed into Kai's foot.

message 15: by MikeF/GL (new)

MikeF/GL wrote: ""Ahh Gross." Jake yelled as he was drenched in coke and then covered in chewed up pieces of sandwich."

MikeF/GL wrote: "The doggie door flapped and Greg, who was an inch tall, ran inside and slammed into Kai's foot."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) Kai stamped on him with a laugh. "You guys belong in cages."

message 17: by MikeF/GL (new)

Somehow Greg survived. "P-please."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) "Please what? Put you in the zoo? Gladly." Kai's mind was already wandering to the boys she'd seen around.

message 19: by MikeF/GL (new)

"No, please help me. I will do anything for you. Just don't kill me." Greg told her.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) "Why would I need you?" Schemes began to form in place of boys.

message 21: by MikeF/GL (new)

"I could rub your feet, I could lick your feet, I could whatever you don't want to do."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) "I don't need either of those things done. Disgusting."

message 23: by MikeF/GL (new)

"Please. I will do anything." Greg begged her.

message 24: by MikeF/GL (new)

Greg was stuck under her foot.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) "Would you..." A gasp. "Leave?"

message 26: by MikeF/GL (new)

"I-I want to be here though. Besides, if I go outside, there some guys who are shrinking people outside. They shrank some people trying to get rid of people like me."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) "The only two things I care about is crime and guys. Can you get me more of either?"

message 28: by MikeF/GL (new)

"Well, there is an expensive gem at the museum. And the guards are never watching it. There is also denny's where you can steal food and money. I can get you a lot of crime. I can help you find some boys too." Greg told her as he managed to get out from underneath her foot. He fell back, and landed in her shoe.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) "Hm... I think I could get along with you. What's your name, little man?" Kai bent and lifted him off her shoe.

message 30: by MikeF/GL (new)

"Greg."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) "Oh yeah? Well I'm gonna call you little man. I'm Kai. K, during a robbery or crime."

message 32: by MikeF/GL (new)

"Ok Kai."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) "Now, between crime or boys.... Let's talk boys, short stack."

message 34: by MikeF/GL (new)

"Ok, well there is this guy named George ((I will make him soon)). He likes committing crimes, having fun, spray-painting things, He dislikes people who talk too much, super religious people, and cops." Greg told her.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) She clapped. "I like 'im already, small fry. Now, onto the next item. Crime."

message 36: by MikeF/GL (new)

"The museum has a gem that is worth more than this entire city. Plus, the guards are barely on duty."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) "Let's do it. Less waiting more stealing, eh? How meany weapons will we need?"

message 38: by MikeF/GL (new)

((how about where he sleeps? And where he is when she goes somewhere and she takes him along. He can't really stay in her pocket, because she wears form fitting outfits. How about in her shoe?))

message 39: by MikeF/GL (new)

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ wrote: ""Let's do it. Less waiting more stealing, eh? How meany weapons will we need?""

"Well let's see, I ran by there just as the guards were supposed to arrive. No one. You should bring at least one just in case."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) ((Beds would be easy to make. And as for where he stays, she could always either wear a jacket, or have his sit on her shoulder. She wouldn't want him in her boot x3))

message 41: by MikeF/GL (new)

((ok. you pick. shoulder or jacket?))

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) After thinking for a moment, "You can ride on my shoulder. I'd hate to have to wear a stupid jacket."

message 43: by MikeF/GL (new)

"Ok." Greg told her.

Jake squirmed around in her belly again.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) "Damn it," she growled. "How do I get this little bitch to stop moving?"

message 45: by MikeF/GL (new)

Greg looked confused. "Who?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) "Whoever the hell was in my ice cream and won't stop whacking on my stomach."

message 47: by MikeF/GL (new)

Jake somehow managed to use to chewed up bits and pieces of food, in her stomach, as a ladder and climbed them. He climbed up her throat and into her mouth where he rolled out and landed on her hand.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) Chocking a bit, Kai glared, "Oh you are sooo lucky I don't strangle you."

message 49: by MikeF/GL (new)

Jake was shaking with fear. He was too afraid to even talk.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) "Emo Mini," Kai sighed and tossed him on the couch.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6