DIARY OF A WIMPY KID discussion

Diary of a Wimpy Kid (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #1)
This topic is about Diary of a Wimpy Kid
the movies

Comments (showing 1-34 of 34) (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

7706julian | 35 comments Mod
I THINK THAT THE MOVIES ARE AWFUL

message 2: by Tadafe710 (new)

Tadafe710 | 1 comments I like them...but they're not as good as the books

Jordan713 | 23 comments these were nothing like the books

message 4: by 7706marley (new)

7706marley | 3 comments i saw the first two movies and they were okay. i think that that the movies really describe how the characters are in the books.

7706marley wrote: "i saw the first two movies and they were okay. i think that that the movies really describe how the characters are in the books."

uh....... NO! are you kidding. in the 2nd movie, is rodrick all nice and happy and the "BEST BIG BROTHER!" NO

7706Evan | 7 comments in both the movies, they had parts from the other books. i remember watching the 2nd movie and (i think) they had that bathroom part from the 3rd one. you know, the part where greg is stuck in the bathroom and is ripping up his pages from his 2nd diary? the movies are terrible

message 7: by 7706calvin (new)

7706calvin | 9 comments The movies were nowhere near as good as the books

the movies were terrible... and they always had some corny moral that has nothing to do with the books

message 9: by Lily (new)

Lily Bell | 3 comments The movies suck they really had nothing to do with the book i wasted a good 3hrs of my life watching them

same

7709Reehan | 3 comments Yeah, the movies didn't have some of the conflicts that the books had.

Gabriel Clark | 4 comments i like the moves.

Gabriel wrote: "i like the moves."

the movies were terrible. if you want to see a good movie you should see se7en or something. or the shining. or misery. or another good movie but not these. these movies are a waste of time and money. they have some useless moral at the end that were definately not in the books. also I think that they tried to be funny but they were actually a fail. NOT FUNNY.

message 14: by Alex (new) - rated it 3 stars

Alex Williams (alexwilliams) The movies took away the concept of Diary of a Wimpy Kid. They don't have the same journal look, and don't hold the same type of humor. It's supposed to be cartoon-like, and the movies didn't hold true to that standard. By the way, if you need a good movie, watch The Eagle, Bowling for Columbine, or I Claudius. Those are REAL good movies. That teach you something.

message 15: by 7706henry (new)

7706henry they sucked period .<-

message 16: by Lily (new)

Lily Bell | 3 comments Also if you are looking for a movie the
1st chose anything else
2nd the shinning is good but if your not in to that stuff then twilight or a movie my parents like yove got mail or that sappy stuff
3rd dont you ever ever ever ever ever ever watch those films again other wise you all will be curesd
MAMAMAMMAMMAAMMAAMMAMAAMMAMAMAMAAMAMMAMAMMAMAMAMAAMAMHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH..............................HAHA

Anthony Liggin (anthonyliggin) i like the first two and dog days is my favorite. but they skipped the last straw. The books were better though.

message 18: by 7703megan (new)

7703megan | 23 comments 7706julian wrote: "I THINK THAT THE MOVIES ARE AWFUL"

I agree! When Rodrick Rules came out, after watching the first movie, I didn't even bother trying to see the next one!

Jordan713 | 23 comments Why didn't they make a movie about "the last straw"?

Jordan713 | 23 comments 7706henry wrote: "they sucked period .<-"

Thank you for saying the truth

message 21: by 7706henry (new)

7706henry Jordan713 wrote: "7706henry wrote: "they sucked period .

Thank you for saying the truth"

thank you.

7706henry wrote: "Jordan713 wrote: "7706henry wrote: "they sucked period .

thank you."

you know henry, we actually agree on something!

Alex wrote: "The movies took away the concept of Diary of a Wimpy Kid. They don't have the same journal look, and don't hold the same type of humor. It's supposed to be cartoon-like, and the movies didn't hold ..."

Alex is obsessed with roman times and documentaries.... don't mind him.

Jordan713 | 23 comments 7706julian wrote: "7706henry wrote: "Jordan713 wrote: "7706henry wrote: "they sucked period .

thank you."

you know henry, we actually agree on something!"

Wow
7706henry wrote: "Jordan713 wrote: "7706henry wrote: "they sucked period .

thank you."

message 25: by 7706calvin (new)

7706calvin | 9 comments THE MOVIES SUCKED! NO QUESTIONS

Jordan713 | 23 comments 7706Evan wrote: "in both the movies, they had parts from the other books. i remember watching the 2nd movie and (i think) they had that bathroom part from the 3rd one. you know, the part where greg is stuck in the ..."

Amen

message 27: by 7703megan (new)

7703megan | 23 comments 7706calvin wrote: "THE MOVIES SUCKED! NO QUESTIONS"

Agreed

Emily king | 19 comments <7703megan wrote: "7706calvin wrote: "THE MOVIES SUCKED! NO QUESTIONS"

Agreed"

then you really don't like it

message 29: by 7703megan (new)

7703megan | 23 comments Emily wrote: "<7703megan wrote: "7706calvin wrote: "THE MOVIES SUCKED! NO QUESTIONS"

Agreed"

then you really don't like it"

What, the movie? Yeah, i didn't like it, i thought it was rea.ly bad compared to the book

Emily king | 19 comments 7703megan wrote: "Emily wrote: "<7703megan wrote: "7706calvin wrote: "THE MOVIES SUCKED! NO QUESTIONS"

Agreed"

What, the movie? Yeah, i didn't like it, i thought it was rea.ly bad c..."
ok

Emily king | 19 comments Emily wrote: "7703megan wrote: "Emily wrote: "7703megan wrote: "7706calvin wrote: "THE MOVIES SUCKED! NO QUESTIONS"

Agreed"

What, the movie? Yeah, i didn't like it, i thought i..."

hello?

message 32: by 7703megan (new)

7703megan | 23 comments Yup?

Kieran | 6 comments the movies are okay
but the books are so much better

Ariana Some were awesome some were dumb!