Thoughtless (Thoughtless, #1) Thoughtless discussion

Where does Kellan go?

Comments (showing 1-17 of 17) (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by HG7 (last edited Nov 25, 2012 04:45AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

HG7 I have read and re-read Thoughtless (and Effortless), cause I am still looking for the answer to this question.... Where does Kellan go when he disappears for a few days?

Not the nights he crashes with one of the guys, but when he is gone for days at a time?

Deon To the bouncer from Pete's house

message 3: by HG7 (new) - rated it 5 stars

HG7 That drunk night he was at Sam's...but what about after the Confessions chapter? He said he 'Had to take care of something...' then took off for 4 days...any ideas?

SamJayne I still always wonder this! haha :') x

Rose Wow! Completely forgot that part.. Umm I hope it's revealed it in the 3rd book.

E.K. Blair I have always wondered that as well.

message 7: by HG7 (new) - rated it 5 stars

HG7 When he came back...he had the necklace! Did he have to go get it? And if so - from whom? Joey?

Gemma The book didn't said where he went on that 4 days, but it was mentioned on the book that while he was away he did wrote a song for Keira. If you re read the book the lyrics were even mentioned. I think he did a little bit of soul searching and a little help of "divine intervention" to realize her feelings for Keira.

❤️ Diana ❤️ I always thought he hung out at Griffin's house

Tracey Orth-justus I think the author put that in for something for Kellan to do if she writes the three books from Kellan's point of view which I wish she would do!!!

Marci Hamel I totally agree with Tracey!! She should write Kellan's view!!! I can't imagine how awesome it would be!!

Melanie OMG...A book with Kellan's POV would be wonderful. I would love to know what he was thinking and how he was feeling.

message 13: by Lori (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lori owen I would love a kellen pov.
xx

message 14: by Jane (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jane We need these books from Kellan's POV. He is one sneaky boy and I for one would LOVE to know what goes on with him that we don't know about.

Mindy He came and hung out with me for a few days :P

Terri It's been a while since I read it. Did he go to visit his sister???

Tracey Orth-justus No - he didn't visit his sister as he doesn't know she exists until the 2nd book.....so it's a mystery what Kellan did for four days in the 1st book.....yeah - wish he visited me!! Ha-ha!!