Teens Read Book Club discussion

School > What Is Your Favorite Subject/Least Favorite Subject?

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashley (last edited Feb 25, 2009 08:52AM) (new)

Ashley (readerandwriter) My favorite subjects were math and English. I hated P.E.

message 2: by Catamorandi (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) My favorite subject was, is, and always will be English. My least favorite subject was, is, and always will be science.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 25, 2009 08:59AM) (new)

My least favorite subjects are sience and math
my favorites are reading, writing, and art

message 4: by Amira (last edited Feb 25, 2009 10:22AM) (new)

Amira (liightningbolt) I adore History :) but hate, with a passion, Biology. I also like English Language at times, and really loved Art when I was younger.

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 25, 2009 01:26PM) (new)

I like the History I'm doing right now. (The Middle Ages). My English/Language Arts/whatever you call it at you school it ok, but I have to finish nearly a leson a day (one lesson being made for maybe a week or so) because I'm behind in it. Once I started homeschooling. I had to redo 2nd grade (I was going to start 3rd) because we didn't learn much. 9I did, at the time, have one of the top grades. Lol.

message 6: by Court (new)

Court I LOVE History and "Reading".
I HATE Science, Math, and P.E.

message 7: by Celestasaurus (new)

Celestasaurus English. Biology. Chemistry.

I'm also weirdly good at math, but that's not anywhere near my favorite.

I hate hate hate history. So much. So so so much. I love reading books, but I hate hearing the impersonal stories from history.

message 8: by Kate (new)

Kate I love the reading part of English, but not so much the grammar and language part. Right now I'm taking an astromomy class, and a yoga class, and those are pretty fun.

message 9: by Anna (last edited Feb 26, 2009 10:04AM) (new)

Anna (lilfox) | 45 comments I love the reading part of Polish. I also like History very much. I hated maths and psychics - my parents are both engineers.

I hated P.E.
I had that just for one year in secondary school. Later I was going cause I had knee operation and on P.E. my class was playing mostly basketball or volleyball.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Now I LOVE mt P.E.!!! I take Figure Skating lessons!!!!

message 11: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Xu (stephstar101) Umm...I like science and math. And i don't like Social studies/history whatever you wanna call it, I just don't like memorizing the dates.

message 12: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) I love English and History, hate math, even tho i'm really good at it, and science is ok. I'm fast, so PE is fun, except when we play sports where guys never pass the ball to girls. Spanish is ok but booring

message 13: by Celestasaurus (new)

Celestasaurus Haha. I haven't had PE since elementary, but I miss it! I had a pretty awesome gym teacher though. We listened to Britney Spears (when it was cool) and played dodgeball, kickball, and skates. And the parachute-thing. Oh god, I loved the parachute!

message 14: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (readerandwriter) I loved the parachute thing too :) I always look forward to that thing.

message 15: by Anna (new)

Anna (lilfox) | 45 comments But I loved the P.E. I had on first year at the University (it's an obligatory subject) - it was more like aerobic for those who can't do everything.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

message 17: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ fave = english, art, drama
least fave = math, science, history

message 18: by Mounica (new)

Mounica My favorite subjects are English and Math! My least favorite would be History and Science.

message 19: by Paul (new)

Paul (dragonassassin123) | 11 comments My favorite subjects are History & English.

My least favorite subjects are Science & Theology.