Shrunken People Roleplay discussion

The City > Ice Cream Parlor

Comments (showing 1-50 of 102) (102 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by MikeF/GL (new)

MikeF/GL (MikeFGL) | 1525 comments Mod
Ice Cream Parlor

message 2: by 3Estelle (new)

3Estelle  (3Estelle) | 68 comments Estelle sees a boy approaching the serving counter. She quickly snaps awake and straitens her cherry hat. "Hello, how may I assist you today?"

message 3: by 3Estelle (new)

3Estelle  (3Estelle) | 68 comments She picks up the laced napkins and puts it up to her face. "Our napkins are special! Here, feel them!" She motions to the napkin dispenser.

message 4: by MikeF/GL (new)

Jake woke up on the floor, he was now an inch tall. He looked up to see a giant Estelle standing at the counter. He ran over to her shoe and started climbing up her. After a few minutes he was finally on her shoulder. He ran over to her ear and screamed into it.

message 5: by 3Estelle (new)

3Estelle  (3Estelle) | 68 comments Estelle brushed him off. "Oh, hey Jake. Didn't see you there."

message 6: by MikeF/GL (new)

Jake started making an annoying sound.

message 7: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Carly's Angel Reedling (last edited Nov 23, 2012 06:41PM) (new)

♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™ (BlueConverse) | 237 comments Mod
Carly walked into the shop, thinking about X Factor and the next song she wanted to sing for the show.

message 8: by 3Estelle (new)

3Estelle  (3Estelle) | 68 comments "Jake, my boss will hear you!" She placed him onto the Vanilla Supreme shaker. "Now, keep tight."

message 9: by MikeF/GL (new)

Jake looked down and fell off. He landed onto a little bit of Ice cream that was on her finger.

((have her lick it off not knowing he's on it))

message 10: by Cait Sith (last edited Nov 23, 2012 06:44PM) (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 709 comments Mod
♫♡cαяℓу'ѕ αηgєℓ♡♫™ wrote: "Carly walked into the shop, thinking about X Factor and the next song she wanted to sing for the show."

Johnny was napping in Carly's pocket.

message 11: by 3Estelle (new)

3Estelle  (3Estelle) | 68 comments Estelle shrugged. She looked at her new customer. "Hello, how may I assist you?"

message 12: by 3Estelle (new)

3Estelle  (3Estelle) | 68 comments She turned around to get a bowl. She saw some Vanilla Supreme on her finger. She licked it, and noticed it was kind of crunchy. She ate it anyways.

message 13: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Carly's Angel Reedling (new)

(Be on and off.) "Just a scoop of vanilla, please." Carly replied, with a smile at the girl who was her age. "Hey, have I seen you around school before? You look familiar."

message 14: by MikeF/GL (last edited Nov 23, 2012 06:49PM) (new)

3Estelle Landon wrote: "She turned around to get a bowl. She saw some Vanilla Supreme on her finger. She licked it, and noticed it was kind of crunchy. She ate it anyways."

"Ahhhh!" Jake screamed as he was brought into Estelle's mouth. "Estelle! Please don't eat me!" He screamed from inside her mouth. Then he heard a loud- "GULP!" He slid into her belly.

message 15: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Carly's Angel Reedling (new)

(@Johnny; wanna bring Reed into the parlor?)

message 16: by 3Estelle (new)

3Estelle  (3Estelle) | 68 comments Estelle ignored the grumbling in her stomach as she turned around. "Yeah. I think so...Carly, right?" She asked. She scooped the vanilla into the bowl. "Any sides?"

message 17: by Cait Sith (new)

Reed walked into the parlor.

message 18: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Carly's Angel Reedling (new)

She nodded. "Yup." Glancing at the sides, she added, "Just some gummy bears and white chocolate chips, please."

message 19: by 3Estelle (new)

3Estelle  (3Estelle) | 68 comments Estelle dropped the ice cream as she turned to Reed. She has always had a crush on him. She rushed to pick it up. "Oh, so sorry, Carly, let me get you another one, no charge."

message 20: by MikeF/GL (new)

Remembering from health class that if the walls of the stomach were hit by something, it would make the person cough up what they had just eaten, Jake punched and kicked Estelle's stomach.

message 21: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Carly's Angel Reedling (last edited Nov 23, 2012 06:55PM) (new)

"No problem," She told Estelle. Looking at the entrance, Carly noticed a good-looking blonde boy enter the parlor. She searched her mind for his name, before calling to him. "Hey! Reed, right?" She gave him a friendly smile, cute dimples showing.

message 22: by Cait Sith (new)

Reed saw Carly. He walked over to her. "Hey, Carly right?"

message 23: by 3Estelle (new)

3Estelle  (3Estelle) | 68 comments Estelle immediately rushed to the bathroom. She didn't know if it was fear but she threw up. As she was about to flush, there was Jake.

message 24: by MikeF/GL (new)

Jake looked up at Estelle. "DON'T FLUSH!"

message 25: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Carly's Angel Reedling (new)

"Yeah, that's right." For some strange reason, Carly felt herself still smiling.

message 26: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny's tiny head poked out from her pocket. He looked up at Reed and got a little scared. He coward in fear.

message 27: by Cait Sith (new)

Reed looked at Carly. He smiled at her and then saw Johnny. "Who's that little guy?"

message 28: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Carly's Angel Reedling (last edited Nov 23, 2012 07:19PM) (new)

"That's Johnny, he's only six." Carly glanced down at Johnny, smiling reassuringly at him. Looking back up at Reed, her chocolate brown orbs met his electric blue ones. "So you're on X Factor too, right?"

message 29: by Cait Sith (new)

Reed nodded to Carly. "Yep. Oh by the way, you're an amazing singer." He then looked down at Johnny. "Poor kid, it must be scary, everything being so big to him."

message 30: by Julia, dude call me JJ (last edited Nov 23, 2012 07:23PM) (new)

Julia, dude call me JJ Rachel walked in. waving at Carly. " carly right? you were amazing! "

message 31: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny poked his tiny head out of Carly's pocket again. He then locked eyes with Rachel.

message 32: by Julia, dude call me JJ (last edited Nov 23, 2012 07:24PM) (new)

Julia, dude call me JJ hugo poped up from carley's pocket. " johnny stop kicking me in the freaking face.."

message 33: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Carly's Angel Reedling (last edited Nov 23, 2012 07:29PM) (new)

"Thanks. Your performance of Grenade was unbelievable." Carly smiled, blushing slightly and tucking a lock of hair behind her ear. "Yeah, it gets hard for him sometimes... Especially since he's been separated from his family. I really hope we can find them someday."

Julia, dude call me JJ Johnny ~Isaac~ wrote: "Johnny poked his tiny head out of Carly's pocket again. He then locked eyes with Rachel."

rachel looked at johnny. "aww he's so cute.. she gushed"

message 35: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Carly's Angel Reedling (new)

Julia Jackson wrote: "Rachel walked in. waving at Carly. " carly right? you were amazing! ""

"Thanks," Carly told the other girl gratefully. "You were awesome too."

message 36: by Cait Sith (last edited Nov 23, 2012 07:30PM) (new)

Julia Jackson wrote: "Johnny ~Isaac~ wrote: "Johnny poked his tiny head out of Carly's pocket again. He then locked eyes with Rachel."

rachel looked at johnny. "aww he's so cute.. she gushed""

Johnny blushed.

Julia, dude call me JJ "thanks" she blushed.

message 38: by Cait Sith (new)

♫♡cαяℓу'ѕ αηgєℓ♡♫™ wrote: ""Thanks. Your performance of Grenade was unbelievable." Carly smiled, blushing slightly and tucking a lock of hair behind her ear. "Yeah, it gets hard for him sometimes... Especially since he's bee..."

"Maybe I can help you find his family." Reed told her.

message 39: by Cait Sith (new)

Julia Jackson wrote: "hugo poped up from carley's pocket. " johnny stop kicking me in the freaking face..""

"S-sowwy." Johnny told her.

message 40: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Carly's Angel Reedling (new)

Johnny ~Isaac~ wrote: "♫♡cαяℓу'ѕ αηgєℓ♡♫™ wrote: ""Thanks. Your performance of Grenade was unbelievable." Carly smiled, blushing slightly and tucking a lock of hair behind her ear. "Yeah, it gets hard for him sometimes....."

"Really?" Carly brightened. "That would be great!" Her chocolate colored eyes shone. She would be immensely grateful, and she definitely couldn't say no to an opportunity of spending more time with him.

message 41: by Cait Sith (new)

Reed smiled. "Let me see him for a sec."

message 42: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Carly's Angel Reedling (new)

Gently, Carly scooped Johnny out of her pocket and into her hand.

message 43: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny looked up at Carly with a confused look on his face.

Reed carefully and gently took Johnny from her. He sat down and set Johnny on the table. "Hey there little guy. Can you tell us what your last name is?"

"F-fox." Johnny told him.

Julia, dude call me JJ rachel piped up " i've heard that name.... Tyler fox i know where he lives...."

message 45: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny smiled at Rachel. "That's my bwothew."

Julia, dude call me JJ " awesome! so we've figured this out."

message 47: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny made a motion to Rachel to be picked up.

Julia, dude call me JJ she put her hand next to him. for him to jump on.

message 49: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny climbed onto her hand and sat down.

message 50: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Carly's Angel Reedling (new)

"Looks like this has all been resolved..." Carly smiled at Rachel and Reed, her eyes lingering over Reed in particular. "So have you guys figured out what you're going to be performing on X Factor next? This round is where we have to sing in front of all the other 119 contestants."

« previous 1 3