This Is The Hunger Games [Arena Role Play] discussion

Arena #4 > Training Center

Comments (showing 1-49 of 49) (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rebecca, Gamemaker #1 (new)

Rebecca Zeno (Becca_Zeno54) | 333 comments Mod

message 2: by Forest (new)

Forest (Forestplamt) payton walked into the training center and went to the throwing knife section.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Juliet walked over to the knife section. "Hey, whats your name? I'm Jewels," she said picking up and knife, throwing it and hitting the target dead on.

message 4: by Forest (new)

Forest (Forestplamt) " i'm payton" she said politely

message 5: by Sylvia (last edited Dec 08, 2012 05:09AM) (new)

Sylvia | 85 comments Dawn walked into the training center. She saw some people at the knife throwing section. Dawn, walking away from them, went to practice with a bow and arrow.

message 6: by Forest (new)

Forest (Forestplamt) payton saw another person arrive into the training center

message 7: by Sylvia (new)

Sylvia | 85 comments Dawn went over to the knife throwing section. She hit the target each time, but not all right in the middle.

message 8: by Forest (new)

Forest (Forestplamt) payton got all her knives on dead center.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"hi, whats your name?" jewel said to dawn.

message 10: by Sylvia (new)

Sylvia | 85 comments Dawn noticed the girl talking to her. "Hey. I'm Dawn." She told her. Dawn saw the girl hit the center of the target each time with the knifes. She must be good.

message 11: by Forest (new)

Forest (Forestplamt) "hi i'm payton" payton said to dawn

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"hey dawn im Juliet but you can call me Jewels."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Gray walked into the Training Center. He looked around carefully and ran a hand through his dark hair before walking into the middle of the room, turning to get a good look at the Stations.

message 14: by Gamzee Trash (last edited Feb 06, 2013 03:19AM) (new)

Gamzee Trash (Tiny_Bird) Bethan walked in and looked around. Her eyes narrowed and she walked to the knife throwing station.

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 06, 2013 07:00PM) (new)

Gray decided to try his luck at the knife throwing station. He headed over, glancing over at Bethan.

message 16: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (Tiny_Bird) She gave him a kind wave and threw a knife, missing her target on purpose.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Gray watched her throw a knife and tilted his head slightly. He had seen her do better in their District. He glanced over at her and then picked up two knives before throwing them both, one hitting in the place where each eye would be.

message 18: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (Tiny_Bird) She winked at him and missed the target again, on purpose of course.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Gray smiled a little and then turned to her. "You know that you don't have to miss," he said, teasing.

message 20: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (Tiny_Bird) "Strategy"she said simply, looking at him and hitting the target where the heart would be.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Gray looked over at her target for a moment. "Making them think that you aren't that good?" he asked.

message 22: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (Tiny_Bird) She nodded and missed again.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'd rather have people be scared of me," Gray said quietly and picked up another throwing knife.

message 24: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (Tiny_Bird) She shrugged and put the knife down. She walked over go the plant station and began to observe and memorize.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Gray sighed, wondering why Bethan had randomly left like that.

message 26: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (Tiny_Bird) She finnished and walked back over to the knife station. She picked up one and threw it perfectly to where the human forehead would be.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Gray glanced in her direction and smiled a little.

message 28: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (Tiny_Bird) "Allies?"she pondered out loud. They were from the same district and had grown up together. But he acts as though she doesn't exist most I the time so it ends up being visa versa.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Gray walked over to her side. He nodded lightly. "If you want to," he said, smile growing a little bigger.

message 30: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (Tiny_Bird) She gave him a thumbs up and sent another knife flying. It hit the target perfectly.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"You don't talk very much anymore," Gray said quietly and picked up a knife, twirling it between his fingers.

message 32: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (Tiny_Bird) She shrugged and threw another knife into the heart of the target.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Gray sighed and threw a knife at the dummy in front of him, hitting it in the throat.

message 34: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (Tiny_Bird) Bethan sighed and sat down. She got bored easily.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Gray looked over at Bethan for a moment, confused.

message 36: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (Tiny_Bird) She sighed again and stood up. She threw a knife tiredly and hit the target in the knee

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Gray looked around at the other stations. "Well, I'm heading over there," he said and turned nonchalantly on his heels toward the climbing station.

message 38: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (Tiny_Bird) She nodded and walked over to the spear throwing station.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Gray grabbed onto one of the ropes that was attached to the ceiling. He gripped it and then started to climb, using only his arms because the rope didn't have any knots.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((helloooooo??)

message 41: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (Tiny_Bird) She began to throw some spears, but her jacket made her get too hot. She fell to the ground after overheating.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Gray climbed back down the rope, taking a glance at his palms. They were slightly red from the rough ropes. He sighed and looked around just in time to see the girl from his District fall. "Oh crap," he said and hurried over to her.

message 43: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (Tiny_Bird) Bethan was on the ground, soaked in sweat.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Gray felt Bethan's forehead. It was burning hot. He bit his lip and glanced over at some of the officials. He called over to them and they ran over, quickly pushing Gray back before surrounding Bethan.

message 45: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (Tiny_Bird) Bethan weakly muttered his name in her unconsciousness.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Gray went on to his toes to look over the heads of the officials. One of them pulled out a shot and injected it into Bethan's bicep. He had no idea what was inside of it, but it was a thick and cloudy blue color. He cringed slightly, but he knew they wouldn't let anything happen to Bethan because the Capitol needed their Games.

message 47: by Gamzee Trash (last edited Feb 27, 2013 07:06PM) (new)

Gamzee Trash (Tiny_Bird) Bethan's bicep began to swell. She was having an allergic reaction to the shot.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((You know that the bicep is part of the ARM, right?))

message 49: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (Tiny_Bird) ((Oops! Wrong thing... I should know that. I've just been really off this week))