all about fun...:) discussion

Favorite Movie

Comments (showing 1-50 of 68) (68 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Jillian (NetGalley Addict) (busymomsbookreviews) What is your favorite movie?

Jillian (NetGalley Addict) (busymomsbookreviews) My favorite movie has to be Gone With The Wind. Scarlett was a wonderful character, she was conniving and stabbed people in the back. However, she also loved her daughter and she made tough decisions that other people wouldn't make. Rhett really did love Scarlett even though he knew how self serving she was.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

twilight, underworld, Dracula and the list goes on ......
wbu?

Jillian (NetGalley Addict) (busymomsbookreviews) Nice, I love to hate Twilight, the acting is just so bad. Underworld is good, strong female lead, with tons of action. I really liked how the romance in the story is secondary in the move. Dracula, which Dracula the original?

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 23, 2012 10:23PM) (new)

hey so sorry i know we have just started ur chat but my momz calling its 10pm in my country n i really need to go bye tc sd gn :D

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

YUP THE ORIGINAL..:)

Jillian (NetGalley Addict) (busymomsbookreviews) That's fine it is 8:30 am here and I am making waffles for my 18 month old.

Jazzabella ~*~ Catherine~*~ (Jazzabella) | 85 comments Mod
I have a love/hate relationship with the Twilight series too Jillian. My 4 yr old absolutely LOVES it though!

I love any movie that has a great story behind it which usually means that it makes me cry.

message 9: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (Christinesbookshelves) | 33 comments 1. Valentine
2. The Christmas Hope
3. The Christmas Blessing
4. The Christmas Shoes
5. The Good Son
6. The Bad Seed
7. The Deep End Of The Ocean
8. Monkey Trouble
9. Follow The Stars Home
10. All I Want For Christmas
11. Three Days
12. Frailty
13. Prom Night
14. Curly Sue
15. Strangers
16. Swimfan
17. Stepmom
18. The Red Eye
19. Saw
20. My Sister's Keeper
21. Stepfather
22. The Sixth Sense
23. Hide And Seek
24. Joy Ride
25. Obsessed

message 10: by ❤Stephanie ღ♥ღMrs Hannibal Lecterღ♥ღ (last edited Nov 26, 2012 06:52AM) (new)

❤Stephanie ღ♥ღMrs Hannibal Lecterღ♥ღ 27 Dresses, Pride and Prejudice, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Pirates of the Caribbean

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) The list is WAY too long...

message 12: by Mishma (new)

Mishma Stephanie wrote: "27 Dresses, Pride and Prejudice, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Pirates of the Caribbean"

I love them too.Addition to that I love Real Steel,Underworld,Valentine's Day and Tangled.

Mishma wrote:I love them too.Addition to that I love Real Steel,Underworld,Valentine's Day and Tang..."

My daughter LOVES Tangled. I got it for her on DVD and she had to watch it everyday for more then 2 weeks!

message 14: by Mishma (new)

Mishma Who hates that movie?I adore everything about it.
How old is your daughter by the way?

She is 4. I liked it the 1st few times I saw it but after seeing it so many times close together it started getting a little frustrating.

message 16: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (Christinesbookshelves) | 33 comments I love that age Catherine lol

message 17: by ❤Stephanie ღ♥ღMrs Hannibal Lecterღ♥ღ (last edited Dec 08, 2012 04:49AM) (new)

❤Stephanie ღ♥ღMrs Hannibal Lecterღ♥ღ i love Tangled by favorites are Pascal and maximus

message 18: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (Christinesbookshelves) | 33 comments I thought Tangled was a good movie

Stephanie wrote: "i love Tangled by favorites are Pascal and maximus"

They are both hilarious!

Jillian (NetGalley Addict) (busymomsbookreviews) I am all Tangled out, my daughter watched that movie nonstop for three months straight. I accidentally on purpose lost it.

❤Stephanie ღ♥ღMrs Hannibal Lecterღ♥ღ Hahaha i don't think she would have been pleased with that as much as you are :)

❤Stephanie ღ♥ღMrs Hannibal Lecterღ♥ღ hey is anybody gonna go watch the Hobbit?

message 23: by Mishma (new)

Mishma Catherine wrote: "She is 4. I liked it the 1st few times I saw it but after seeing it so many times close together it started getting a little frustrating."

That's so sweet.

Stephanie wrote: "hey is anybody gonna go watch the Hobbit?"

ME ME ME!!! I love the lord of the rings books and movies. I haven't read the hobbit since i was in 5th Grade and we went to see the stage play.

message 25: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (Christinesbookshelves) | 33 comments I don't like those lord of the ring movies and books

❤Stephanie ღ♥ღMrs Hannibal Lecterღ♥ღ i haven't read the books, i tried reading number 1 but couldn't get into it but i love love love the movies and i can't wait for the hobbit movies to come out, my favorite character is Legolas

message 27: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (Christinesbookshelves) | 33 comments I like reading biography books

Legolas and Aragon :) The books do take a bit to get into as they are quite long and pretty slow in the beginning

❤Stephanie ღ♥ღMrs Hannibal Lecterღ♥ღ i used to have the biggest crush on Merry from Lord of the Rings :P

He he he Merry was pretty cute!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Stephanie wrote: "i used to have the biggest crush on Merry from Lord of the Rings :P"

hehe...me too..;p

message 32: by Mishma (last edited Dec 11, 2012 02:11AM) (new)

Mishma I have this huuuuuuge crush on Legolas.
Well come on,it's Orlando Bloom,who can resist him?

I loved Sam. He would do anything for the people he cared about.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Mishma wrote: "I have this huuuuuuge crush on Legolas.
Well come on,it's Orlando Bloom,who can resist him?"

ik...:P
wait a sec.....hey what about a new topic on crush..???

Works for me :)

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

k...wait i'll make it..:)

message 37: by Mishma (new)

Mishma Awesome.It's one of my favourite topics to talk about.

❤Stephanie ღ♥ღMrs Hannibal Lecterღ♥ღ Mishma wrote: "I have this huuuuuuge crush on Legolas.
Well come on,it's Orlando Bloom,who can resist him?"

I love Orlando Bloom especially as Legolas and Will Turner

Will Turner?

message 40: by Mishma (new)

Mishma I loved him as Will Turner too.Both him and Captain Jack Sparrow made my days when I was going through my Pirates of the Caribbean obsession phase.

message 41: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (Christinesbookshelves) | 33 comments I don't like those Pirates of the Caribbean movies

message 42: by Mishma (new)

Mishma You don't?That's okay.Not many do.In fact my best friends makes fun of me being a fan of them.

❤Stephanie ღ♥ღMrs Hannibal Lecterღ♥ღ i love Pirates of the Caribbean, have you watched the 4th one?

message 44: by Sterling (new)

Sterling | 1 comments I love the Last Samurai

message 45: by Mishma (new)

Mishma Stephanie wrote: "i love Pirates of the Caribbean, have you watched the 4th one?"

Yeah,I have.Angelina's awesome right?

message 46: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (Christinesbookshelves) | 33 comments I love watching Christmas movies

❤Stephanie ღ♥ღMrs Hannibal Lecterღ♥ღ Mishma wrote: "Stephanie wrote: "i love Pirates of the Caribbean, have you watched the 4th one?"

Yeah,I have.Angelina's awesome right?"

yeah :)

message 48: by Mishma (last edited Dec 12, 2012 05:20AM) (new)

Mishma Who're your favourite characters?

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

omg uninhabitat is a great movie...!!!!!!!

❤Stephanie ღ♥ღMrs Hannibal Lecterღ♥ღ Mishma wrote: "Who're your favourite characters?"

what from pirates?

« previous 1