Twisted Fairy Tales!! discussion

Welcome! (Say Hello!)

Comments (showing 1-25 of 25) (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (Becca_Zeno54) Hi everyone and welcome to the group! I hope you all enjoy your time here and HAPPY WRITING!

message 2: by Fletcher (new)

Fletcher | 4 comments HEY BECK

message 3: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (Becca_Zeno54) HEY FLETCHER! Glad to see you in this group too! XD

message 4: by Fletcher (new)

Fletcher | 4 comments Glad to see you too

message 5: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (Becca_Zeno54) :)

message 6: by Fletcher (new)

Fletcher | 4 comments XD

These Violent Delights (Robin) Heylo.. it is almost 1:00am.. getting tired, but not going to crawl into a warm and inviting bed yet

message 8: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (Becca_Zeno54) Hi, welcome to the group!!

These Violent Delights (Robin) Becks wrote: "Hi, welcome to the group!!"

Thank you! Thank you very much!

message 10: by Fletcher (new)

Fletcher | 4 comments HEY ROBIN

message 12: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (Becca_Zeno54) You would take this group XD

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Yep. I will start writing when I get my break from school.

message 14: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (Becca_Zeno54) Haha, I'll be waiting to see what you come up with XD It's just hard to get a group going when you don't have active people ya know?

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Entirely. I am so glad Dark ones took off. It is my favorite RP.

message 16: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (Becca_Zeno54) Seriously! Thank you so much! It's funny since I had gotten the group from an already created group! LOL

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Yeah, I am still working on Evil book worms. I am trying to get it perfect before I invite EVERYONE I know.

message 18: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (Becca_Zeno54) Right? I always forget to NOT invite everyone before it's actually intractable :P

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) I keep forgetting every time I go to the library, i tell myself before that I am going to go through the books to find books that are fitting for the people but I am too forgetful :)

message 20: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (Becca_Zeno54) We are like twins then :)

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Yes, I want to cover everything but I don't want the group to be flooded with threads that nobody reads.

message 22: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (Becca_Zeno54) I agree, it's like- people like a group with a lot of threads, but who would actually take the time to read through alllll of them, I know I wouldn't lol

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) I know and I don't want it to die. I am trying to organize the mess left behind. Which is most likely going to be my entire vacation is just organizing all these groups.

message 24: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (Becca_Zeno54) Going off, my eyes are burning! Talk to you later!

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Bye. Hope your eyes feel better.