Goodreads Feedback discussion

Unsolicited Praise > Thank you Goodreads!

Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Priyanshu (new)

Priyanshu (PriC) I had joined Goodreads hoping that it would be a good place to shelf my books, and read "real" people's reviews (more personal). But, I am so glad that it has been so much more than that. I have got in touch with people who have introduced me to this vast world of beautiful books that I never thought of reading. I never thought that I would want to connect with some stranger online but a couple of these people have become my good friends too. Goodreads has so successfully made way for me to meet people with whom I share my interests. I look forward to discovering more new people, books, authors and life! I am so thankful to y'all!

Erin ☕ *Proud Book Hoarder* (ErinPaperbackstash) | 2066 comments I love Goodreads too - glad you're having a good time here :)

message 3: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Vegan (LisaVegan) | 8933 comments Priyanshu, I'm glad you've found the site. I've found here the same things and people you have. It's a wonderful place.

message 4: by Louise (new)

Louise | 15 comments If only there's a like button on comments I would have put a like on @priyanshu:), me too..when I first came here I just wanted to read reviews and pick the book that interest me, then I join this site and expand my horizon to different people whom I became good friends with and discuss books:) so much fun to know what we all have in common:)

message 5: by Carol (new)

Carol (Carole888) | 50 comments I may grumble about not getting any more books but I love the way that I can organization the reviews of what I have read unlike any other site that I am a member of. Also, I have found loads of great friends through GoodReads.

message 6: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (cherylllr) | 3394 comments I also love the magnificent database, and the fact that we volunteer librarians can add and fix book entries. Such a wonderful resource!

message 7: by Sheila (new)

Sheila Adams | 1 comments I only joined in May (and heard about Goodreads on Twitter! lol) and am very glad I did! I have acquired a couple "friends" here and enjoy comparing books. The best result though, is choosing the next book to read. I had favorite authors when I was younger and ended up "stuck" with them. I was unable to walk into a bookstore or library and choose a book, just by reading a "jacket". With discussions presented here, and suggestions for similar reads; I have read many books I would have never found much less picked up on my own. I still enjoy reading everything by some authors, but that list has increased greatly! I usually open Goodreads everyday. Love it!

message 8: by Julie (new)

Julie (readerjules) | 465 comments I too have met many great friends here. I love goodreads!

message 9: by Darshana (new)

Darshana Unnikrishnan (darshuk15) | 43 comments i love goodreads for the friends i hav made here n the books i have come to know about. usualy in social networking sites the updates will be something silly like i got a new haircut/dress n there will be a 100s of likes for it... here its al about books n i just love it:-)

but still i think there s a long way to go for goodreads n plenty of things to improve on... still i would be here and i love being here:-)