Calling All Riordaners! discussion

Female Characters Only! > Hunters of Artemis RP

Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

RP!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((Please, Imaan, make an RP character first. And put non-RPed topics in double brackets.))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((Did you read my previous comment?))

message 4: by Imaan (new)

Imaan Imaan wrote: "((Ooops. Soory. Shahdia, I feel that RP's can be boring. Let's just chat about hunters of Artemis! Much more fun! PLEEEEASE! Talk about this in school, KK?))"

((Charactors? It took me ages to make a charactor? Did you see it?))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'll make some chat topics, but this is really an RP group. Or, you can make some yourself!))

message 6: by Imaan (new)

Imaan Alia took a deep breath. She had never felt so much at peace before. The Hunters smiled at her gently, and she finally felt happy for a long time. She was finally wanted. Finally in a family...Alia felt...immortal. Right. That was what she was now...She laughed gently, taking out all the stress and tension she had been carrying on her shoulders for the last 3 years of non-stop monster-fighting. She had the Hunters, she felt more safe. She felt more mature now. But somehow, now that she had become all immortal and all that stuff, she still had that naughty and child-like nature. She grinned at the Hunters that were looking at her and said with an impish grin
"So. When do I start, fellow sisters and um...god?". The Hunters giggled softly, and Alia looked around. She was, after a long time, finally Home.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

[THE HUNTERS OF ARTEMIS ARE VISITING CAMP UNTIL JAN 31! NO-ONE RP HERE UNTIL FEB 1!]

message 8: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (Wisegirlonfire) Lila stepped out of her tent

message 9: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (Wisegirlonfire) She breathed in the cool morning air and looked around, seeing many people werent awake yet. Artemis herself wasnt out of her tent yet

Artemis quietly gets ready, not wanting to disturb other people or the animals.