could it be true? discussion

who invented? > who made the earth?

Comments (showing 1-50 of 100) (100 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Julia, dude call me JJ please don't tell me god. some random man can't come up and say " hey! i'll what to do i'll make the earth" there has to be other therises...

message 2: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (Rose_Way) | 14 comments You are true this is hard

message 3: by Mercy Emma (new)

Mercy Emma (mercyem) Um, God is a spirit and has not a body like man. He's not a man. And yeah, he did actually create earth.

Julia, dude call me JJ no offsense.... but i don't think so. how? how did he get there? yes i'm 11 years old but still......

message 5: by Mercy Emma (new)

Mercy Emma (mercyem) God was around waaaaay before earth was made. He is here, he always will be here and he always has been here. God is. There has been no time when God hasn't been around. He is so powerful. He his immortal. End of story. Well, not really. Its actually a really long story.

message 6: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (Rose_Way) | 14 comments ok you are epic for agreeing with me

message 7: by Mercy Emma (new)

Mercy Emma (mercyem) Me?

Julia, dude call me JJ but... that doesn't make sense... to me. i mean how? i think the earth is made of iron, over time. i mean the core of the earth is faming iron, and than mantle, than crust. it's piece of iron. than hardend.

message 9: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (Rose_Way) | 14 comments I am a chirstian

message 10: by Mercy Emma (last edited Nov 23, 2012 10:36AM) (new)

Mercy Emma (mercyem) Same to Jennifer, but to Julia, the earth is not made out of iron, I can tell you that much.

message 11: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 30 comments I am Catholic and I believe God created the universe.

message 12: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 30 comments Julia Jackson wrote: "no offsense.... but i don't think so. how? how did he get there? yes i'm 11 years old but still......"

To be on the scientific side the big bang theory occurred after singularity and I guess that s another theory aside from the religious sense.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (DraxxGetScared) I can't really wrap my mind around the idea of a god...I mean, how do you know if he really exists? Because some book said so? Have you seen him, or heard his voice? And if someone says they have how can you believe them? What if their just insane or something? I just don't get it :S

Julia, dude call me JJ Draxx♫Get Scared♫ wrote: "I can't really wrap my mind around the idea of a god...I mean, how do you know if he really exists? Because some book said so? Have you seen him, or heard his voice? And if someone says they have h..."

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! exactly!!!!! it could just be a myth or something.

Julia, dude call me JJ Mercy-{Horan obsessive} wrote: "Same to Jennifer, but to Julia, the earth is not made out of iron, I can tell you that much."

yes it is.... about two weeks ago. my highly knowing science teacher said so... yes the center of it is.

message 16: by featherstone (new)

featherstone Julia Jackson wrote: "Draxx♫Get Scared♫ wrote: "I can't really wrap my mind around the idea of a god...I mean, how do you know if he really exists? Because some book said so? Have you seen him, or heard his voice? And i..."
I'm Catholic, but I don't believe in a real god. Perhaps there's a higher power or something like that. Every time I ask myself such questions, I get tired and confused. "sigh"
;)

Julia, dude call me JJ i've never really had a religon, but i do belive in god, but i don't pray and i don't know any prays, when ever i ask what reliogon i am, my mom says a jedi from like star wars......

message 18: by featherstone (new)

featherstone :D
So, how is live as a Jedi?
XD
Okay, I know I'm not good at joking...
:(

message 19: by Julia, dude call me JJ (last edited Nov 23, 2012 02:33PM) (new)

Julia, dude call me JJ is freaking awesome!!!! i got a lifesaver!! no i'm joking...

message 20: by featherstone (new)

featherstone Do you mean a light sword.
O.o
Please, describe lifesaver in other english words.
I don't get it.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (DraxxGetScared) Lol I think they meant light saber xD

Julia, dude call me JJ yeah..........

message 23: by featherstone (new)

featherstone Oh, lightsaber.
;) now I understand.

message 24: by Mercy Emma (new)

Mercy Emma (mercyem) Draxx♫Get Scared♫ wrote: "I can't really wrap my mind around the idea of a god...I mean, how do you know if he really exists? Because some book said so? Have you seen him, or heard his voice? And if someone says they have h..."

Well, can you see your brain? How do you know it exists?

Julia, dude call me JJ cuz a doctor can prove it, he can do tests....

message 26: by Mercy Emma (new)

Mercy Emma (mercyem) Yes, but you can't see it, so therefore it doesn't exist. Look, earth was not just formed from a little speck or whatever evolution says. Thats just a bunch of hooey. I mean, really??! Really?!?! That is soooo not believable.

Julia, dude call me JJ you can't see god so.... he mind not exist. i'm not going from evolution.. but you can't say that are you a master scientist? no didn't think so....

message 28: by Mercy Emma (last edited Nov 24, 2012 08:20AM) (new)

Mercy Emma (mercyem) Julia Jackson wrote: "you can't see god so.... he mind not exist. i'm not going from evolution.. but you can't say that are you a master scientist? no didn't think so...."

I never said I was a master scientist. In fact, I hate science. I'm just saying that I truly and fully believe that God created this earth. He is so stinking powerful, he made earth for his own glory, because he can. He can do amazing things like that.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (DraxxGetScared) I hate that saying -_- "Can you see your brain?" '
Uhm, actually you can, it's called an MRI or a CT which are basically hyped up x-rays that can see more than bone structure. Sooooo, I can see my brain but still no god.

message 30: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 30 comments Draxx♫Get Scared♫ wrote: "I can't really wrap my mind around the idea of a god...I mean, how do you know if he really exists? Because some book said so? Have you seen him, or heard his voice? And if someone says they have h..."

Well, there's Jesus Christ.

message 31: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 30 comments Julia Jackson wrote: "i've never really had a religon, but i do belive in god, but i don't pray and i don't know any prays, when ever i ask what reliogon i am, my mom says a jedi from like star wars......"

And how old are you exactly?

message 32: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 30 comments Sometimes you just have to believe there is something beyond this universe and reality. It is part of life, and it should be affiliated. Everyone should have a religion, no matter what it is. Just believe in something when sometimes you have nowhere to go in this world and just have to turn to God.

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (DraxxGetScared) I can't accept "Oh he's real, because you know...he is!" as an answer. Maybe if there was some sort if LEGITIMATE fact backup up gods existents I might be swayed into some religion but since there isn't any I'm just going to happily stay an atheist.

message 34: by Julia, dude call me JJ (last edited Nov 24, 2012 11:08AM) (new)

Julia, dude call me JJ ϟEvelynϟ wrote: "Julia Jackson wrote: "i've never really had a religon, but i do belive in god, but i don't pray and i don't know any prays, when ever i ask what reliogon i am, my mom says a jedi from like star war..."

10 going on 11 in january....... and i'm not stupid if that's what your' thinking.... look at my profile to prove it...

Julia, dude call me JJ Draxx♫Get Scared♫ wrote: "I hate that saying -_- "Can you see your brain?" '
Uhm, actually you can, it's called an MRI or a CT which are basically hyped up x-rays that can see more than bone structure. Sooooo, I can see my ..."

YES!! you've put what i was trying to say into words!

FrankZhang/LloydGarmadon/DracoMalfoy (FrankZhang) Draxx♫Get Scared♫ wrote: "I can't really wrap my mind around the idea of a god...I mean, how do you know if he really exists? Because some book said so? Have you seen him, or heard his voice? And if someone says they have h..."
if you have faith in someone that's all you need to believe.

Julia, dude call me JJ Mercy-{Horan obsessive} wrote: "Julia Jackson wrote: "you can't see god so.... he mind not exist. i'm not going from evolution.. but you can't say that are you a master scientist? no didn't think so...."

I never said I was a mas..."

i'm not trying to say there isn't any god. NO VERTURAL FISTFIGHTS! LOL

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (DraxxGetScared) So should I blindly put faith into everyone? "Oh that guy in the white van says he'll give me a ride home, I guess I'll just have faith that he's a good person!" Like that? And by some chance he isn't a good guy will god just protect me? Yeah, I don't think so.

message 40: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 30 comments Draxx♫Get Scared♫ wrote: "I can't accept "Oh he's real, because you know...he is!" as an answer. Maybe if there was some sort if LEGITIMATE fact backup up gods existents I might be swayed into some religion but since there ..."

Research, son. Just research and you shall get your answer.

message 41: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 30 comments Draxx♫Get Scared♫ wrote: "So should I blindly put faith into everyone? "Oh that guy in the white van says he'll give me a ride home, I guess I'll just have faith that he's a good person!" Like that? And by some chance he is..."

Oh my goodness. Smh

FrankZhang/LloydGarmadon/DracoMalfoy (FrankZhang) ϟEvelynϟ wrote: "Draxx♫Get Scared♫ wrote: "So should I blindly put faith into everyone? "Oh that guy in the white van says he'll give me a ride home, I guess I'll just have faith that he's a good person!" Like that..."

please stop posting your flooding my updates

message 43: by Julia, dude call me JJ (last edited Nov 24, 2012 11:20AM) (new)

Julia, dude call me JJ Draxx♫Get Scared♫ wrote: "So should I blindly put faith into everyone? "Oh that guy in the white van says he'll give me a ride home, I guess I'll just have faith that he's a good person!" Like that? And by some chance he is..."

yes... people say oh god's a nice guy.. and whatnot.. but no.. why can " a nice man ( yeah not a man but anyway) take a nice man, who worked till his bones ached and more, loved his children, had a family, grandkids, did his very best everday, bulit the very house i live in and i will on till i'm an adulut. where i've played. why. yes, people say everything happens for a reason... but what's the reason?

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (DraxxGetScared) I have researched! I've googled about different religions and I've gone to many different churches (at least 5) ad all I've found is a bunch of bs. I've researched into the scientific side of things and to me it all makes ALOT more sense. There's more fact mixed in rather then blind faith which just makes it more logical to me.

And by the way I'm a girl XDD

message 45: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 30 comments Frank wrote: "ϟEvelynϟ wrote: "Draxx♫Get Scared♫ wrote: "So should I blindly put faith into everyone? "Oh that guy in the white van says he'll give me a ride home, I guess I'll just have faith that he's a good p..."

Frank, do you realize that there are groups like these to be discussed about? That is the whole point, my Chinese Canadian Baby Man. :) Plus, you can un-follow this discussion if you want to.

message 46: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 30 comments Julia Jackson wrote: "Draxx♫Get Scared♫ wrote: "So should I blindly put faith into everyone? "Oh that guy in the white van says he'll give me a ride home, I guess I'll just have faith that he's a good person!" Like that..."

I do not get at all what you're trying to prove.

message 47: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 30 comments Draxx♫Get Scared♫ wrote: "I have researched! I've googled about different religions and I've gone to many different churches (at least 5) ad all I've found is a bunch of bs. I've researched into the scientific side of thing..."

Were you born an atheist?

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (DraxxGetScared) ϟEvelynϟ wrote: "Draxx♫Get Scared♫ wrote: "So should I blindly put faith into everyone? "Oh that guy in the white van says he'll give me a ride home, I guess I'll just have faith that he's a good person!" Like that..."

I mean, you are telling me to put faith in someone that i don't know all the facts about so that's basically how it would translate into real life xD

message 49: by Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (last edited Nov 24, 2012 11:37AM) (new)

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (DraxxGetScared) What do you mean by born an atheist? Like my family was and they just brought me up that way?

and by the way julia i have no idea what you just said...o.o

message 50: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 30 comments Draxx♫Get Scared♫ wrote: "ϟEvelynϟ wrote: "Draxx♫Get Scared♫ wrote: "So should I blindly put faith into everyone? "Oh that guy in the white van says he'll give me a ride home, I guess I'll just have faith that he's a good p..."

No, I am telling you to consider the fact that there is something beyond this world and idc what you believe, just believe in something more.

« previous 1