1x1's discussion

1x1's > Karla and Sarah-Warriors

Comments (showing 1-50 of 77) (77 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) Karla and Sarah 1x1 do NOT post unless you are one of these two people!!!!!

message 2: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) My character

Name-Lionkit
Gender-Male
Status-Kit
Looks- Golden-brown very fluffy kit with amber eyes
Family- Mother-Hollyclaw, Dad- Rouge, siblings- Spottedkit

Sarah's character

Name- Spottedkit
Gender- Female
Status- kit
Looks- golden short-hair with black spots and blue eyes
Family- Mother-Hollyclaw, Father-Rouge, Siblings- Lionkit

message 3: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) ROLE PLAY STARTS NOW!

message 4: by Karla (last edited Nov 22, 2012 03:16PM) (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) Lionkit jumped ontop of Spottedkit "ha,ha! I got you- I'm Lionstar the greatest leader ever," he mowed, but fell over as Spottedkit rolled around and bit his ear.

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (Oceanwhisper) Spottedkit growled in annoyance at her brother. "You, leader? And a fox might grow wings and fly! I will become leader before you ever do!" and she leapt at her brother, landing square on his shoulders. "For I am Spottedstar, the bravest and fiercest leader of all times!" but at the last word, she fell off and hit her head. She sighed and shook herself, growing hot with embarrassment.

message 6: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) "Cloudstar doesn't fall on her head," Lionkit purred "if you will be leader can i'll be deputy? And if I'm leader i'll make you be deputy," Lionkit added. "Leaders AND deputy's need to look nice as well so time for a wash," Hollyclaw mewed and started licking them.

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (Oceanwhisper) Spottedkit nodded agreement to Lionkit and turned to her mother. "I am NOT having a wash! It isn't even our apprentice ceremony yet! And I had a wash...yesterday!" she protested. Her little tail swished in annoyance as her mother licked her clean.

message 8: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) Lionkit tried to sneak out but fell over a shell and sneezed because he fell in the dust, "Now you DO need a wash," Hollyclaw purred when she finished with Spottedkit

message 9: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (Oceanwhisper) Spottedkit smirked at Lionkit and trotted out of the den to ask the apprentices to show her another battle move. On the way, she saw a few of the warriors looking at her in disapproval. Everyone seemed to blame her and Lionkit for their father being a rogue, and she always felt angry at the warriors. But she knew she should respect them, and hold her tongue. Finally, she found Honeypaw. "Hey, could you please show me another battle move? Please?" she pleaded, doing big round eyes. Honeypaw mrrowed in amusement. She never cared about who her father was. "Sure, Spottedkit. Let's come over here into the shade!"

message 10: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) Lionkit crept out of the nursery, "finally clean" he muttered but then saw Spottedkit and Honeypaw- he remembered a few stalking tips from Thistletail when he was still a 'paw. Crouching low he crept as far as he could- finally he hid behind the apprentice den, wiggling his hind legs and swishing his tail loudly he leaped and landed on Spottedkits tail "gotcha!" He mewed triumphantly

message 11: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (Oceanwhisper) Spottedkit whipped around and told him in annoyance, "Can't you see I'm having a training session with Honeypaw?" Honeypaw's eyes glimmered with amusement before saying. "Lionkit can join if he wants!" Spottedkit was about to protest when she realised she could stuff up her chances of learning any moves and kept her mouth shut, glaring at Lionkit.

message 12: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) Lionkit purred "someone has ants in there fur! I was stalking and you got to admit i was a-mai-zing aye Honeypaw?" Lionkit bragged

message 13: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (Oceanwhisper) Honeypaw looked at Lionkit with amusement clear in her eyes. "Yes Lionkit," she praised. "It was very good! Hey, where's Spottedkit? She was here just then!" Suddenly there was a yowl at the camp entrance. "WindClan's attacking!" yowled a black warrior. Spottedkit had been stolen by a WindClan warrior, and was struggling in vain to get out of its grip.

message 14: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) "Spott-eaghhhhh" mewed Lionkit as he tried to run after Spottedkit but Honeypaw grabbed his scruff "go to the nursery! NOW!" Mewed Honeypaw as she ran to fine her mentor-Thistletail- to ask what to do. Lionkit looked at spottedkit, Spottedstar he thought as he ran to the nursery

message 15: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (Oceanwhisper) Spottedkit banged against the legs of her kid-napper. She tried to screech but nothing came out. Her heart was racing when suddenly she was dropped. She hurried into the nearby brambles, hoping someone would find her.

message 16: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) Lionkit watched as Thistletail bit his sisters kidnappers tail, Spottedkit ran off and Hollyclaw raced to get her- a Windclan apprentice, Duskpaw ran to attack her but Leopardfoot ran and yowled "She has kits, please dont attack-they need her," Lionkit wached in horror but the apprentice backed down "shes safe now but when her precious kits are apprentices-she better watch her tail because ill be chewing on it," he threatened then lunged at Leopardfoot

message 17: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (Oceanwhisper) Spottedkit was shivering in a bush, the smell of WindClan close by. She had no idea where she was, but she heard foot-steps coming from the otherside of the bush. A huge golden tabby tom with gleaming amber eyes emerged and gently picked her up, walking back in the direction of the WindClan camp. Spottedkit's eyes were wide with fear and she didn't know what to do.

message 18: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) Lionkit saw Spottedkit get taken out of the camp- he needed to follow, to save her so he ran out of the nursary mewling. Feeling a prick he saw a WindClan cat holding his scruff, soon he saw Spottedkits kidnapper

message 19: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (Oceanwhisper) Spottedkit had no idea when, but she felt herself being shoved inside a small heather bush. It was full of the scent of milk, kits and WindClan. How dare they? she thought in outrage to herself. Why would she want to stay in WindClan? She was a RiverClan warrior, not a WindClan! Suddenly she saw a white paw pushing her forwards and the flash of gentle green eyes, and Spottedkit was at the nursing she-cat's tummy.

message 20: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) Lionkit was still getting carried away from camp, suddenly he was in a clearing and was dumped into a bush wich felf like a den, "hey you big meany wheres my sist..."he mewed to the kidnapper but stopped when he saw his sister with a queen, "would you like some milk," asked the queen "NO, i want fish i want home with my sister, what do you think i want?" Lionkit mewed with all his might, he wanted to leave but his sister was there-why was she sleeping with a queen?

message 21: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (Oceanwhisper) Spottedkit was starving. She had to have just a little bit of milk...and a sleep as battle-training with Honeypaw had tired her out. She curled up beside the other kits and fell asleep in an instant. What seemed like heart-beats later, another kit was hurled into the heather den, and to her surprise the familiar scent of Lionkit. She pricked up her ears and squinted her eyes. He was refusing to come close to the queen. Spottedkit wanted to get up and runaway with him, but the sweet scent of milk and the warm environment made her drift off to sleep.

message 22: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) Lionkit crouched in the corner-trying to hiss at the cats who come past, suddenly a long-eared
creature was thrown beside him, he took a small bite- "ugh!" He mewed and spat it out

message 23: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (Oceanwhisper) Spottedkit woke up to hear Lionkit spitting something out. Her ears twitched and she looked around with wide eyes. For a moment she forgot where she was, but then remembered. She prodded the queen she was snuggled against in the stomach. "Hey, you." she said in an annoyed yet desperate voice. "I really need to go and do dirt! Could you please show me where the dirt-place is?" The soft brown queen gazed fondly at the little kit and sighed. "Of course. We'll take your brother as well." And she got up, and walked out the entrance, Spottedkit following. She tried to catch Lionkit's eyes and hoped he would come as well. She needed to talk to him.

message 24: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) Lionkit flicked his ears and followed, still angry though. Once they got there he glowered at the queen "you can leave now," he mowed but saw her hurt face, "and...erm thanks" he added. The queen looked uncertain "we wont run off, how are we meant to know where to go?" He said, the queen gave a mrrow and left, "what is it?" Lionkit asked Spottedkit pawing a hole in the earth

message 25: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (Oceanwhisper) "I have an idea! It will make us the best warriors the clans have ever seen! Let's stay here and become WindClan apprentices! We can be spies for RiverClan, and find out secrets and have secret allies! We will have the choice of wind or water, and make RiverClan even stronger!" Spottedkit mewed enthusiastically.

message 26: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) Lionkit tried not to yowl in joy, "amazing idea Spottedkit, although what about battles with the two clans?" He asked

message 27: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (Oceanwhisper) "We won't go in them silly! We could just slip out through here every battle with RiverClan, and say we were ot hunting when it happened! Trust me, this has got to work!" she said excitedly bouncingup and down. "It stinks here, so let's get out!" and she trotted happily out of dirt-place tunnel.

message 28: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) Lionkit filled the empty hole, trying to make it look real and he followed his sister back to the nursery. " Do you want to sleep here?" Asked the queen-who introduced herself as Leafshimmer and her kits Bouncekit and Pebblekit, Lionkit was uncertain but went over anyway, instantly falling asleep

message 29: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (Oceanwhisper) Spottedkit really like Leafshimmer. The pale brown tabby queen was gentle and kind, even though they weren't her kits. Spottedkit didn't feel like sleeping, she had already! So, she grabbed some moss and rolled it into a ball. Quietly she started batting it from paw to paw until Bouncekit came over and wanted to join in. Spottedkit batted the ball over to him, which he batted back strongly.

message 30: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) Lionkit didn't feel like moss-ball, so he went outside to look around at his new camp. When he went out he tried to look for an apprentice that could maybe show him around, every cat stared at the new kit with shame and disgust, only a pale orange tomcat was nice, "want to look at the medicine den?" He asked so Lionkit went in, looking around the wonderful smell

message 31: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) (Whops) around him, "cool aye?" Said the medicine cat, " i want to be a medicine cat!" Mewed Lionkit, "can i start now?" He asked, "no, no little one, you have to be 6 moons old,"
"Im 5 moons so I'm nearly ready," Lionkit protested

message 32: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (Oceanwhisper) Spottedkit could hear Lionkit outside the nursery. She huffed in annoyance. "Sorry Bouncekit, I've got to go. Be back in a heart-beat," she mewed before trotting out of the medicine den. "We are not Lionkit, we are three moons!" She saw the pale ginger tom look with amusement at the little kit. "Who knows, you might have changed your mind in three moons!" Spottedkit looked smugly at Lionkit before trotting back to Bouncekit to play some more moss-ball.

message 33: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) "i am as big as a 5 moon kit so can i start in a moon? PLEASE" Lionkit begged thinking that a medicine cat would be useful to Riverclan for secrets, "why the rush to be a medicine cat?" said the pale ginger tom named Flameclaw* "i want to save cats AND have a high-role in the clan," Lionkit lied "warriors are high though," said Flameclaw, "but theres LOTS of warriors and only one medicine cat" replied Lionkit, "Oh FINE, but only when your 6 moons," mewed Flameclaw Lionkit purred and whent to play mossball

message 34: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (Oceanwhisper) Spottedkit yelped in surprise as Bouncekit landed on her with a thud. The moss-ball splat underneath them, making Spottedkit fall and Bouncekit tumble off her. "Now look what you've done, you've wrecked our moss-ball!" she said in a playful rage. She leapt at him and tumbled him over easily, just as Lionkit came trotting up. "Hey Lionkit, want to play a game with us?"

message 35: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) "Well wheres the moss?" He asked looking around comically, "ah well we will just pounce on YOU!" He mewed leaping on Spottedkits tail and pulling it, making Spottedkit fall diwn smashing into Bouncekit who rolled into Pebblekit

message 36: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (Oceanwhisper) Spottedkit growled playfully before attacking Lionkit and running her sheathed paws down his back. Neatly she finished and leapt up, casually licking her paw and running it over her ear as if nothing happened. Bouncekit seemed to stare at her for a heart-beat longer than usual, and Spottedkit wondered why he had done that. Pebblekit mewled quietly and snuggled closer to her mother.

message 37: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) Lionkit looked over at Spottedkit, why was she looking at Bouncekit, 'did she like him? Did he like her?' But he flicked his ears 'there friends and we'reKits, of course not-dumb cat' he thought

message 38: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (Oceanwhisper) Spottedkit blushed underneath her coat. She had a small, well actually pretty big, crush on Bouncekit. She hoped that Lionkit wouldn't notice and she snuck out the den, tail high and proud.

message 39: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) Lionkit looked around- where was Spottedkit, he sniffed and smelt a fishy smell leaving the den, ah well the thought, not bothering to follow. Lionkit went over to bouncekit "hi," lionkit mewed, hoping to find out if he liked Spottedkit, "umm..hello, erm where's Spotedkit?" Bouncekit replied. Linkit purred "do you like her?" he asked, his confidence boosting him, "umm.. yes-kind off well allot but don't tell her, she dosn't like me, even as a friend," Bouncekit mewed sadly his tail drooping, "YES.. she does," Lionkit mewed happily remembering to keep his voice down, "well i really think so anyway." Lionkit added

message 40: by Sarah (last edited Dec 12, 2012 07:58PM) (new)

Sarah  (Oceanwhisper) Spottedkit's ears flicked as she heard a loud 'yes' from Lionkit and a doubtful reply from Bouncekit. She looked around the camp until her eyes fell upon the fresh-kill pile, she trotted up to it and grabbed a rabbit bigger than her, before dragging it to a big golden tom. "Here you go," she said innocently before trotting back to the nursery.

message 41: by Karla (last edited Dec 16, 2012 11:37PM) (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) Lionkit was glad to see Spottedkit comeback, he wanted to find out if she liked Bouncekit, 'what a match maker for a future medicine cat,' he thought, 'and weird for a tom,' he added to himself but shook it of and went to talk to Spottedkit

message 42: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (Oceanwhisper) Spottedkit saw Lionkit coming towards her and she sighed. She knew it'd be about Bouncekit, as she had overheard him talking very loudly. Pebblekit still lay next to her mother but her eyes were darting everywhere now.

message 43: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) Lionkit saw Pebblekit acting odd but he ignored it and trotted up to Spottedkit, "hi," he mewed and started liking his paws, "where were you?" He asked-really wanting to talk about Bouncekit

message 44: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (Oceanwhisper) Spottedkit's eyes lit up with amusement. "I was looking around the camp! And I can see you're itching to ask me something. Spit it out!" she mewed, starting to laugh at Pebblekit's weird behaviour. Leafshimmer looked over at them and frowned. "Don't be mean to Pebblekit! She can't help it."

message 45: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) Lionkit hoped Pebblekit would "spit it out". 'Oh... Erm... How about i show you the camp?" Pebble

message 46: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) (Sorry)

Pebblekit mewed-stretching and leaving the den, looking back to see Lionkit and Spottedkit follow

message 47: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (Oceanwhisper) Spottedkit happily bounded after her, eyes glistening with happiness. As much as she missed her mother, this was actually a pretty cool place! She then turned to Lionkit and whispered, "What was it you really wanted to ask me?"

message 48: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) "Okay, so you like Bouncekit? Cause... Umm he likes you, i know its not my business but.. Yeah" Lionkit muttered. "Bouncekit TOTALLY likes you!" Pebblekit interrupted purring

message 49: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (Oceanwhisper) Spottedkit went bright red underneath her fur. "You guys have fish for brains!" she mewed matter-of-factly, turning around and stalking off, banging into Bouncekit's flame coat. "Umm...sorry," she said awkwardly.

message 50: by Karla (new)

Karla Rades (Karlosalis) Lionkit purred and walked of with Pebblekit, "well THAT whent well!" He mewed

« previous 1