Teen Titans- Go!!!! discussion

General > Charrie Creator

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~, ~Raven~ (last edited Nov 25, 2012 11:22AM) (new)

Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~ (derek1) | 56 comments Mod
If you want to create you own Honary Titan or villan, fill out the information below. DO NOT use this for charries actually on the show.

Name:
Powers:
Appearance:
Personality:
Stength:
Weakness:
Other:
Costume:
Hero or villain:

Amber {We could have a life, us two. Maybe not like I dreamed, maybe not like you remember, but we could get by} | 51 comments Name:Elizabeth
Powers:Super strength,speed
Appearance: Photobucket
((Ignore the sword and shield))
Personality:Quiet,Tomboyish,dark,calm,doesn't like it when people insult her or her friends.She gets mad easily
Strength:Darkness,water,Anger,pain
Weakness:Bright light,fire,emotions
Other:Carries a frying pan with her at all times,Is Hungarian,Loves scary movies and scary video games.Usually reads and sings when bored
Costume:In the picture
Hero or Villan:Hero

message 3: by iomai (last edited Nov 28, 2012 03:45PM) (new)

iomai (iRun) Name: Sage

Powers:
♠Shapeshifting
♠Super speed
♠Super shout

Appearance:

Personality: Sage is very out going and friendly. She is a complete social butterfly who can never shut her mouth. She is very calm and laid back, it's near impossible to get her angry.

Stength:
♦The dark
♦Socializing
♦Manipulation

Weakness:
♣Brain games
♣Water
♣Being alone

Costume:
Costume:

Hero vs Villain: Villain

message 4: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Kid Flash and Siren~! (last edited Nov 25, 2012 12:49PM) (new)

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (Willyoupleasegiveup) | 75 comments Mod
Name: Siren
Powers: Flight, super speed, and a ear-drum busting voice
Appearance: She has long dark brown hair and deep blue eyes. She is short and has tan skin. Her nose is slightly up turned and her lips are a soft pink. She is average looking, but her body is quite curvy.
Personality: She's quite nice, but she has an anger that will match Raven's. She doesn't take any crap. From anyone. She is quiet, due to her voice. Naturally, she is Soft-Spoken, unless using her real voice.
Stength:
• The dark
• Her Voice
• her kindness
•Manipulation due to innocent looks

Weakness:
• Her Emotions
• Anger
• Her sense of Loyalty
• Her voice

Other: Is odd about males and Black Canary is her mentor
Costume: a unitard without straps that's all black. Her hair is always up in a pony-tail. She has a black choker. Over her legs are white shorts with black leggings. She wears knee-high white boots. Her jacket is white with black markings that seem to swirl on the cuffs that only reach her elbows.

Hero vs. Villian: Hero!

message 5: by Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~, ~Raven~ (new)

Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~ (derek1) | 56 comments Mod
Corally teen titans fan (robin is awesome!!) wrote: "Okay which first?

And now on charrie xreator there is a costume part and hero or villan so if you havent filled those out yet please do. I apologize for my sisters stupidity . :)"

message 6: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Kid Flash and Siren~! (new)

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (Willyoupleasegiveup) | 75 comments Mod
Fixed

message 7: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (Rose_Way) | 3 comments Name: bobie morse

Powers: While she is merely a baseline human, bobbie being Mockingbird is a incredible hand to hand fighter, capable of holding her own against the H.I.V.E. five agents at once. In addition, she appears to be skilled in the use of a twin pair of battle staves, which she can use seperately or as a bo staff for fighting and pole vaulting manuvers. She also appears to have incredible apptitude for hand to hand fighting, She is a SHIELD's special ops team in a short amount of her time and the rest as a Teen titan.

Appearance: description

Personality: She is a headstrong and affectionate fighter. She can be serious, curious, charming, suspitious of others, smart, watchfull

Stength: hand to hand combat and flight wich she gets from her costume

Weakness: being with out her staff and not being able to use her arms

Other: she was a pilot for S.H.E.I.L.D

Costume: description

Hero or villain: hero