Capitol Academy: The Second Generation discussion

On Campus > Nurse's Office

Comments (showing 1-50 of 52) (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Leena (semi-hiatus), Love yourself (last edited Nov 22, 2012 08:56AM) (new)

Leena (semi-hiatus) (Leena23) | 9336 comments Mod
Hot nurse? Maybe...

http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&...

message 2: by Leena (semi-hiatus), Love yourself (last edited Nov 22, 2012 09:04AM) (new)

Lo walked into the Nurse office, she was filling in.... again.

( She was wearing http://weheartit.com/entry/44038599/v... )

message 3: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomIzzy) | 744 comments When Jaden set Sevastian down he ran over to a trash can as he got sick, coughing while his body shook. He could barely stay conscious.

message 4: by Leena (semi-hiatus), Love yourself (new)

Lo looked up as Jaden and a boy came in, she stood up immediately when he began throwing up. "Are you okay?" She asked as she went over to him and rubbed his back softly, she looked over to Jaden who was watching the boy with worried eyes.

Jaden noticed her eyes and started telling her everything, "He looked pale and so I took him into my office and he just passed out, then I brought him here as fast as I could so he didn't puke on me."

message 5: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomIzzy) | 744 comments Vastian sighed and stood up straight, "I'll be fine..." he murmured, "I usually get a fever when I push myself too hard..."

message 6: by Leena (semi-hiatus), Love yourself (new)

"I'm not sure that's normal," Jaden till him with a raised brow. He looked at Lo for confirmation. She nodded at him.

"Why would you puke? Do you have a weak immune system? Don't push yourself so hard. Do you want to lay down?" Lo spoke to him in a soft tone.

message 7: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomIzzy) | 744 comments "Rrally really weak immune system...I don't know why I get so sick when I usually do everything I can to stay healthy..." he sat down on one of the beds and closed his eyes. "I'm alright now..."

message 8: by Leena (semi-hiatus), Love yourself (new)

"You're quite sure?" Lo asked him as Jaden waved an went back to his class. "Here take a Gatorade with you and make sure you're drinking plenty. It'll help." She instructed with one more quick check on his pulse.

message 9: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomIzzy) | 744 comments Sevastian nodded and took the Gatorade, "Thank you, I'll be more cautious next time. And if I need something I'll come back," he got up and walked out, sighing as he rubbed his face.

message 10: by Leena (semi-hiatus), Love yourself (new)

Lo nodded and folded her arms across her chest and gave him a very motherly, worried look. She cleaned up the bag in the trash can and went to play on her phone while she waited for more action.

message 11: by MJ, Ze Boss Man (new)

MJ | 1830 comments Mod
Mason walked in with Alex, carrying Damien. He helped Alex lay Damien out on the cot, then reported to the nurse what condition he was in. "He's feeling very weak. I don't know, he could have injured himself recently, you know he plays sports, or he could just be sick. Yeah. Thank you, ma'am." He nodded in Lo's direction and went over to sit in one of the cold, uncomfortable chairs. He then remembered. "Alex, tell Damien good luck for me. I think I dropped my pocket notebook back in the Great Hall. And then I might, just might, go to class." He winked boyshly, then gave a small wave and headed out.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"will do mason!" Alex said. She'd stay a few minutes, but she needed to get back to emi

message 13: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomIzzy) | 744 comments Damien groaned and rubbed his head, "Well the other day I had been playing football and I hit my head really hard...maybe I have a concussion?" he murmured, looking at Alex with a small smile.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((want Persephone to meet your charrie somewhere?))

message 15: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomIzzy) | 744 comments ((sure but Sevastian is currently at the hospital, maybe she could hear about it and visit him there or maybe they could meet somewhere else?))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((hmmm, yeah idk how he'd hear about it, somewhere else? If it fits Ito your plot...)(

message 17: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomIzzy) | 744 comments ((yeah I can edit some stuff and then they can meet somewhere))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((I think I'll have her go on a run, so the forest maybe? Does that work for him?))

message 19: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomIzzy) | 744 comments ((yeah sure!))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'll go post :3))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"maybe you should stop smoking" Alex said and gave him a very stern, almost motherly look before she walked out of the office

message 22: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) | 1187 comments Felix herded Andy into the nurses office, and waited. He didn't like hospitals much, and often found himself in them.

message 23: by Leena (semi-hiatus), Love yourself (new)

Saif walked out of her office and noticed the students. "Can I help you?" She asked with concern etched on her face, she had a clipboard in hand.

message 24: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) | 1187 comments Felix opened his mouth to speak, and nervously looked at Andy. He self-consciously rubbed the scars on his wrist. "We need an anti-depressant. Or anti-psychotic." Felix cringed a little, waiting for her response.

message 25: by Leena (semi-hiatus), Love yourself (new)

(Ill make her second generation charrie sheet in a sec)

Saif almost rolled her eyes, barely kept her natural reaction in check. "Okay sit over there and ill see what I can do. Here fill this out," she handed over the clipboard , then went on search of meds that would help.

message 26: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) | 1187 comments "Okay," Felix said, taking the clipboard. There was a small stack of the same form clipped to it, so he took one out and passed it to Andy. "We both need it." he said to Andy, and started filling out the sheet.

message 27: by Leena (semi-hiatus), Love yourself (new)

Saif heard him and sifted through the cabinet where the antidepressants were stored, she picked out Citalopram and filled two bottles with ten pills each, then returned to the students. Saif moved her long hair out of her face and smiled at them, "All done?" She asked.

message 28: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) | 1187 comments Felix gave an awkward smile. "Uh...yeah, I think that's it."

message 29: by Leena (semi-hiatus), Love yourself (new)

She took their clipboards back and glanced over them quickly, she knew each students bio at the Academy. Every time a new student was registered she got their entire medical history right away, she stored it away so that she would know the students later. "Alright here are your antidepressants. I gave you enough for ten days, I want you to come back after that and let me know how its working for you. If there are any side effects come to me or go to the hospital right away. Understand?" She looked at them both with a serious expression. "Take one, once a day with a full glass of water and something small to eat, that will help nausea."

message 30: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) | 1187 comments Felix nodded, looking away. He knew that something bad would probably happen...maybe he would cut himself again, or overdose. I'm scared.

message 31: by Leena (semi-hiatus), Love yourself (new)

Saif noticed fear flicker over Felix's face... hmmm. "I think you should go and see the Therapist as well that we have here at the school. Would that be okay? Would you feel comfortable with that? Or you can talk to me, I don't mind either way."

message 32: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) | 1187 comments Felix looked up at her. "I'm fine...I need to get back to my dorm. Just...yeah. I'm fine." He started to go out the door, without Andy, having one of his "I'm totally in my own weird zone" moments.

((He doesn't have a dorm... Aack!))

message 33: by Leena (semi-hiatus), Love yourself (new)

"Oh okay...." Saif shrugged and returned to her office, she grinned after she closed the door. She turned on her webcam to start talking to her online friends that she had been talking to before the students had come in.

message 34: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) | 1187 comments Felix didn't bother with water--as soon as he stepped outside, he fluidly opened the child-proof bottle and dry swallowed a pill. He hadn't had his daily meds for about a week, because he hadn't been able to sleep. Hopefully this one would be different.

message 35: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomIzzy) | 744 comments Andy had taken his meds with the water, and shuddered after he swallowed them. He looked at Felix and smiled slightly, "I'll be okay after a while," he said quietly, shaking a bit still.

message 36: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) | 1187 comments "Me too, I think." Felix said, uncertain.

message 37: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomIzzy) | 744 comments Andy nodded, smiling, "You'll be fine, we'll help each other okay?" he playfully hit Felix.

message 38: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) | 1187 comments Felix smiled. "Yeah, we will. Remember that, Andy, remember that."

message 39: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomIzzy) | 744 comments Andy nodded, "Of course, you're my best friend, why wouldn't I help you?" he chuckled a bit and seemed to be fine now.

message 40: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) | 1187 comments "So," Felix said, putting the bottle in his pocket, "Wanna go to the library or something?"

message 41: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomIzzy) | 744 comments "Sure," he smiled and suddenly yawned. He had been up for 4 days straight, and he still wasn't tired.

message 42: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) | 1187 comments Felix raised an eyebrow. "When was the you took a nap?"

message 43: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomIzzy) | 744 comments "Four days ago," Andy rubbed his eyes and sighed, shoving his hands in his pockets as he walked beside Felix.

message 44: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) | 1187 comments "Damn, dude! You need to sleep." Felix said, stopping.

message 45: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomIzzy) | 744 comments "It's the insomnia, I can't help that the sleeping pills aren't working." He sighed again, looking at Felix. His eyes were bloodshot an he ha dark circles around them.

message 46: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) | 1187 comments Felix sighed. "At least try to sleep. C'mon. Let's go back to the dorm." He turned to the opposite direction. "C'mon. Now."

message 47: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomIzzy) | 744 comments Andy frowned and nodded, following obediently even though he didn't want to. He stared at the ground the entire time they walked.

message 48: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) | 1187 comments Felix gently bumped Andy. "Dude, I'm not mad. You just need sleep."

message 49: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomIzzy) | 744 comments Andy shrugged, "I guess, I just don't want to sleep right now..."

message 50: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) | 1187 comments Felix shrugged. "Dude, you're just killing brain cells." He stopped. "You just have to sleep. Shut your brain off. Close your eyes."

« previous 1