Unearthly (Unearthly, #1) Unearthly question

Tucker or Christian?
Cookiemonster Cookiemonster Nov 21, 2012 07:52PM
Which one do u like more i like Tucker more, but mostly because i feel bad for him-ish

Tucker all the way!

Yeah I agree, Tucker.

Tucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has to be him!!

Tucker!

Christian.

I love the both, but Tucker practically faints when she reaches glory, and remember when he met her dad?

I think their relationship is beautiful, but she is destined for so much more, and he wants to stay home, and 'maybe' one day go to college.

They are going in different ways. And Christian understands the part of Clara that - as much as Tucker accepts- he never will.

Though back on book 1, I was all for Jeffrey

christian. that was why i didn't want to read the 3rd book. cause i know, i just know, that clara would end up with tucker (am i right???)

Faith yes
Mar 17, 2013 10:48AM

Tucker!<3

tucker christian is too perfect

Maybe its just me but I think Christian even though he hasn't even said they he loved her yet. But like all the other books I think that she will end up with Christian because they are the same "species".

Tucker all the way

Tucker!!

I've read all three books, Christian just bugged me. Even in the first book I was like 'DUDE go away!'. He was just too cocky and sure of himself, whereas Tucker was genuine and I feel like he reminds me of the great guys in my life, whereas Christian reminds me of all the not so great guys.

Tucker's best! he is so hot!

Christian. Most diffidently Christian

Christian because he's one of her so he totally gets her. Tucker will never understand it all and she will have to tell his whole family when they get into a more serious relationship. I think Tucker is better of with a human. Sorry Tuck!

Jess (last edited Mar 04, 2013 03:31PM ) Feb 27, 2013 01:35PM   0 votes
Sorry,but after reading the second book I'm all for Christian. He understands Clara better than Tucker. Tucker is just her first love. She'll get over him. Christian can actually relate to Clara, much better than tuck. Tuck was the better on in the first book, but in the second like Clara said he wasn't there for her. Christian was. Tucker wins for the first book and Christian the second.

I'm totally Christian, but only after finishing Hallowed.

CHRISTIAN ALL THE WAY!!! but I know that she would probably end up with Tucker.

TUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGSH I LOVE TUCKER!!

Tucker of course!

Ilike tucker but Christian...Christian girls! Come on! :D

Christian!

Tucker. He's a perfect scruffy cowboy, and he's handsome, and sweet, and funny, and smart and gentlemanly. Clara knows Tucker way better than Christian. I doubt she would've noticed anything about him (besides his looks) if it hadn't been for her purpose.
Plus, Tucker's blonde and 100% more my type. :)

TUCK <3 TUCKER IS THE BEST <3 i dont mind Christian but TUCK AND CLARA they r just meant 2 be <3 <3 :D and plus Tucker is such a gent

Machie (last edited Dec 27, 2012 02:05AM ) Dec 23, 2012 09:49PM   0 votes
Right from the moment Tucker was introduced at Clara for the first time and he already pestered her, I've told myself: I'm so digging for Tucker. He so likes her.

But then I've read Hallowed and we see how swoon-worthy Christian is and all his great qualities and such and I can't help but feel something for him too.

So right now, my heart is leaning on neither boys for Clara. Haha.

Anyway, I just have this certain question in my mind for quite some time now and it keeps on nagging me endless. I.NEED.An.Answer. Like seriously, need it.

So I'm going to be upfront now. Why is Clara (Christian, Angela, Jeffrey and all the teen Angel-bloods) grows normally? I mean, their appearances are appropriate for their age, right? How? I thought, Angel-blood's supposed to age slower (and it depends whether they're Dimidius, Quartarius or Triplare) but why do they look normal for their age? Whereas, Clara's mom is 120 something already but looks 40-something..?

Am I missing something here? Is there a certain age in which the angel-bloods will stop aging like normal people and start aging like the angel-blood they really are. At twenty, perhaps? I really didn't remember reading anything that explains this matter to me. And if I did so, I'm sorry for I've forgotten it already.

So, uh, anyone wanted to enlighten me? Haha. x

Clare I was thinking the same thing, but I went with the theory that they age normally until they turn 18 (or 21) then start ageing way slower! I dont know ...more
Feb 08, 2013 03:46AM

Obviously Tucker all the way. I don't care if Christian has to die or be heart broken or whatever,he is just so annoying and nosy,he does'nt deserve Clara in anyway. Clara loves Tucker and that's it,it's the end of the matter.

Tucker Team all the way, with Christen I felt he was still more about want he wanted, or what he thought was right or meant to be. With Tucker it was more about you and me

I kinda feel bad for Tucker you know. I don't really care if Clara ends up with Tucker or Christian. I only care if I get one of the boys, hehe.

Tucker <3

Vayl (last edited Feb 20, 2013 08:49PM ) Feb 11, 2013 08:39PM   0 votes
So far, Tucker. I don't like Christian very much........

Tuck, for sure

Tucker. Tucker is my love

Christian

From this book I would totally say Tucker. I'm halfway through the second one and I still say Tucker.