Q&A with Krystal Wade discussion

Wilde's Meadow (Darkness Falls, #3)
This topic is about Wilde's Meadow
Welcome

Comments (showing 1-3 of 3) (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Krystal Wade | 2 comments Mod
Thanks for joining my Q&A group. Ask me anything you'd like about the Darkness Falls series, or about Wilde's Meadow in general. Just be careful not to show spoilers without an alert!

message 2: by James (new)

James Wymore (jameswymore) | 1 comments Did you write any characters to be like you? If not, which character do you think you best resemble.

Krystal Wade | 2 comments Mod
James wrote: "Did you write any characters to be like you? If not, which character do you think you best resemble."

I didn't intentionally write any characters to be like me, but when I went back and looked at the whole series, I realized many of the characters resembled parts of me. Kate is everything I wished I could have been (pure, naive, great daughter and friend), and her sister and Flanna were everything I could be (witty, sarcastic) when the "darkness" of my teenage years wasn't weighing me down.

I truly think Darkness, not the evil god but the actual Darkness over the land, is most representative of my teenage years and everything I had to struggle through to find my light.