Writing Help-Group For Everyone discussion

ALL ABOUT BOOKS. > The Wheel of Time

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jonathan, The Wise (new)

Jonathan Terrington (thewritestuff) | 457 comments Mod
Another favourite book series I'm adding in here. But not for everyone.

message 2: by Julius, He Who Arises in Might (:D) (new)

Julius (bookseeker007) | 1781 comments Mod
Hmmmm... Now this I've not read as of yet. I'll have to add it to my shelf. How good is it?

message 3: by Jonathan, The Wise (new)

Julius wrote: "Hmmmm... Now this I've not read as of yet. I'll have to add it to my shelf. How good is it?"

I like the series a lot. However it tends to polarise readers due to similarities to 'Rings, the overly long nature of the series, the massive character cast, the sometimes sketchy ideas and so on. I don't care about those in a book if I find it fun and this is a lot better written than some fantasy books.

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 1380 comments Mod
i was gonna borrow it but i dont know what the plot is about...

message 5: by Phoebe, TheInvincibleRabbit (last edited Dec 21, 2012 07:29AM) (new)

Phoebe Decent (TheCrazyChick) | 3313 comments Mod
Coolkidrox123 ☯ The Shadow ☯ wrote: "i was gonna borrow it but i dont know what the plot is about..."

Indeed!

message 6: by Jonathan, The Wise (new)

Coolkidrox123 ☯ The Shadow ☯ wrote: "i was gonna borrow it but i dont know what the plot is about..."

Basically the book follows one guy who's destined to be the super powerful saviour of the world only he doesn't know it. The creator made the world and bound the dark one only ages ago people broke him free and he made men who can use the magic power go insane from it. Only the hero has to be a guy with that magic power so he might go insane. It's really interesting with lots of magical things but it's pretty complex and the writing gets tangled in places and there are some weird things.

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 1380 comments Mod
:O kk thanks

message 8: by Phoebe, TheInvincibleRabbit (new)

Phoebe Decent (TheCrazyChick) | 3313 comments Mod
Sounds interesting!